🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greece to try and ban Golden Dawn

Not really. An Engineer with a crappy laptop keyboard that sticks, and a lack of caring about the exact spelling when it comes to a message board.

Even if we don't involve ourselves instability in Greece affects us.

Thanks for clarifying.

You're an illiterate, non-caring, can't afford a new laptop (or too lazy to clean the one you have ) engineer. :eusa_angel:

I only object to the illiterate part.

That was fun.

So repugnant they are the fastest growing party in Greece. Because they care for the Greek people not politics as usual.60% of Greek Police voted for GD the next election GD will win this only helps.

People support a lot of repugnant views. The popularity of a position does not make it more ethical.

Depends on what you mean by repugnant...you mean Greece for the Greeks...nope not repugnant at all. Africa for Africans,Asia for Asians,Israel for Jews. White countries for everyone. Its genocide.Anti Racist is code word for Anti White.

I'm pretty sure only one person engaged in this discussion supports genocide...

People support a lot of repugnant views. The popularity of a position does not make it more ethical.

Depends on what you mean by repugnant...you mean Greece for the Greeks...nope not repugnant at all. Africa for Africans,Asia for Asians,Israel for Jews. White countries for everyone. Its genocide.Anti Racist is code word for Anti White.

I'm pretty sure only one person engaged in this discussion supports genocide...

I am not the one advocating the mass invasion of white countries by nonwhites...so that would be you and anyone like you who is advocating genocide of the white race.

Forum List

Back