🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Green Clean Renewable Solar Power's DEATH TOXINS!!!! POLLUTION!!!!

Well, you got me on that one. Should have read where they got the panels they are selling.

Guess Who Are The Top 10 Solar Panel Makers In the World?

Solar equipment makers are gearing up to expand production again after many of them had to idle production lines or close factories. So who are the top 10 solar panel makers these days?

IHS released its ranking today that put Trina Solar as the top shipper of solar panels in 2014, followed by Yingli Green Energy. Both companies are based in China, which has dominated the solar equipment manufacturing business for many years now.

In fact, six of the 10 manufacturers ranked by IHS are Chinese (if you count Canadian Solar CSIQ +3.61% which, though based in Canada, has its manufacturing base in China). The two biggest American solar panel makers, First Solar FSLR -0.65% and SunPower SPWR +4.17%, also made the list.

The ranking reflected shipment figures, including estimates for the fourth quarter of this year. IHS noted that it didn’t count panels produced by these companies that are used internally for building solar power projects, from rooftop installations to big solar farms.
Okay, Forbes, an article? So! Try and point to an actual manufacturing facility in the USA, I am sure there is one, has to be, that I do not dispute, but where is it, how is the product made, where do they buy the materials, is it all processed and developed onsite?

I am looking at First Solar's site now. It is pretty damn hard to figure out if they actually manufacture or assemble, and if so, where?

It appears they have a manufacturing facility that assembles in Ohio, but all the dirty work is done in Malaysia.

Last edited:
Some Solar Products use this product from DuPont, the question is, where does DuPont manufacture this product? I do know that DuPont has been caught dumping toxic chemicals in rivers, the one I know of specifically is in Western Massachusetts, great to fish there, catch/release only, you can't eat the fish.

So where does DuPont manufacture this one, part, used in Solar Panels?

http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/d...ms_for_Printed_Circuit_Laminate_PC_Boards.pdf

DuPont™ Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride film

There are many solar panel manufactures in the US.

ENF Ltd.

And they do so without the pollution that China allows.
Old Crock, just because you link a list does not make these Manufactures, in the 1st ten, none manufacture photocells, at best they assemble but most by products from overseas and resell them here.

Old Crock is quick to accuse others, of not doing research, Old Crock came up with an easy google search result and posted a link, a link that links to no manufacturing facility. At best parts assemblers.
And Look, where is Old Crock, if you look at his profile, he is posting elsewhere, but this thread, this post, where Old Crock actually linked, the link proves Old Crock wrong.

Old Crock is ignorant, all his posts are no stronger than this, they are lies. When you hide from the truth you are a liar. People should remind Old Crock wherever you find him.

Old Crock is a Liar!

Are you this pathetically ignorant or are you simply choosing to lie through your teeth? Would you like a thousand photographs of coal mines? Black death? Faces covered with soot? The grey death smogs of London?
You are right, my next thread should include the billions of tons of coal that in consumed by the Manufacture of Solar Power and Wind Power, that would be for the smelting of the metals, the millions and millions and millions of tons of Steel required to build Solar and Wind, mounts for the solar panels, frames for the solar panels, wind turbine towers, bearings, gear boxes, can't make any of that without Coal, increased consumption of Coal, increased consumption of everything.

After all, we are now building the biggest industrial structures in the World to produce a little electricity, to make up for the weakness they build them bigger, and the build more, millions more.

Solar and Wind require the largest increase in consumption of raw materials in HISTORY!!!

View attachment 63462
hey, curious do these renewables add to the UHI to the area they're in causing it to be much warmer? hahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahaaha

hey, curious do these renewables add to the UHI to the area they're in causing it to be much warmer? hahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahaaha
As funny as they may sound, 100 Square miles of Solar Panels raise the temperature by 10 degrees or more. With plans to install 1000's of square miles of Solar it is easy to see that the advocates of Solar are Hypocrites.

As funny as they may sound, 100 Square miles of Solar Panels raise the temperature by 10 degrees or more. With plans to install 1000's of square miles of Solar it is easy to see that the advocates of Solar are Hypocrites.
I figured as much, all these assholes in here talking about man changing the planet by adding heat through CO2 with fossil fuel and then populate the entire planet with heat sinks on the surface, are........STUPID

I figured as much, all these assholes in here talking about man changing the planet by adding heat through CO2 with fossil fuel and then populate the entire planet with heat sinks on the surface, are........STUPID
These renewable energy activists never look beyond the headline, as in they have zero education or knowledge of what they are advocating.

Forum List

Back