Green New Deal

i've read the green big deal line by line to see if it can be accomplished. clarity is important here. you cant try and solve one extreme with the other. these are well-intentioned folks but their plan destroys america. its such an extreme position and inconsistent with the heritage of america.

the green big deal is unrealistic. its never gonna happen!

i've read the green big deal line by line to see if it can be accomplished. clarity is important here. you cant try and solve one extreme with the other. these are well-intentioned folks but their plan destroys america. its such an extreme position and inconsistent with the heritage of america.

the green big deal is unrealistic. its never gonna happen!
We should expect candidates backed with Money should have fine and wonderful and capital plans.

When sea levels rise rapidly, as they have been doing, even a small increase can have devastating effects on coastal habitats. As seawater reaches farther inland, it can cause destructive erosion, wetland flooding, aquifer and agricultural soil contamination, and lost habitat for fish, birds, and plan.When large storms hit land, higher sea levels mean bigger, more powerful storm surges that can strip away everything in their path.

Sea Level Rise

"rising rapidly" In most places the rise is not even measurable. I have lived on the coast for over 40 years, the water level is where it was 40 years ago.

your prophet algore said that florida would be under water by now and that there would be no ice at the poles----------he lied and you bought it, what does that say about you?
"Between 1900 and 1990 studies show that sea level rose between 1.2 millimeters and 1.7 millimeters per year on average. By 2000, that rate had increased to about 3.2 millimeters per year and the rate in 2016 is estimated at 3.4 millimeters per year. Sea level is expected to rise even more quickly by the end of the century."

The Smithsonian. I think they knoew more than you.

Sea Level Rise

so you actually believe that a 1.2 millimeter rise per year can be measured? 1.2 millimeters is about this much ----

I suppose that you also think that a .05 degree annual temperature change can be accurately measured for the entire planet.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid you liberals are.

You take measurements over several years & you average the gain per year.

It ain't that complicated.

1.2 mm/yr over 90 years.

They know r=they rose 108 mm from 1900 to 1990. They take the total rise & divide it by 90 to get the average.

They did not actually measure 1.2mm.

Were you born this fucking stupid

which humans were burning fossil fuels 2 to 14 millions years ago? you just defeated your entire argument and don't even realize it. LOL.

Wait...you mean you actually think there can only be one cause of CO2 increase ever?

You're that fucking stupid?

Jesus Christ...this same stupid Denier shit?

Really?

Did someone say that the ONLY thing that can ever cause Climate Change is humans?

No?

There have been other causes over the millenia?

Oh.

Newsflash...WE are causing it NOW...and it's happening more rapidly (and thus more catastrophically) thn it did those millions of years ago.

Another newflash for you. Measuring Atmospheric CO2 by per centage is stupid and (intentionally) inaccurate.

Measure it in PPM and the results show something completely different...and much more alarming.

who is "we"? the biggest polluters are china and India, How do you plan to make them members of the AGW religion? By force? War? talk to them?

the USA is not the major polluter on earth, we have taken major steps to reduce pollution. If you want to go off the grid and live under a rock, go for it, I prefer AC and heat and running water and flush toilets.
They signed the Paris Accord. China emits less per person than we do.

We have not done much to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in light of what needs done.

When sea levels rise rapidly, as they have been doing, even a small increase can have devastating effects on coastal habitats. As seawater reaches farther inland, it can cause destructive erosion, wetland flooding, aquifer and agricultural soil contamination, and lost habitat for fish, birds, and plan.When large storms hit land, higher sea levels mean bigger, more powerful storm surges that can strip away everything in their path.

Sea Level Rise

"rising rapidly" In most places the rise is not even measurable. I have lived on the coast for over 40 years, the water level is where it was 40 years ago.

your prophet algore said that florida would be under water by now and that there would be no ice at the poles----------he lied and you bought it, what does that say about you?
"Between 1900 and 1990 studies show that sea level rose between 1.2 millimeters and 1.7 millimeters per year on average. By 2000, that rate had increased to about 3.2 millimeters per year and the rate in 2016 is estimated at 3.4 millimeters per year. Sea level is expected to rise even more quickly by the end of the century."

Sea Level Rise

so you actually believe that a 1.2 millimeter rise per year can be measured? 1.2 millimeters is about this much ----

I suppose that you also think that a .05 degree annual temperature change can be accurately measured for the entire planet.

1.2 mm/yr over 90 years.

They know r=they rose 108 mm from 1900 to 1990. They take the total rise & divide it by 90 to get the average.

Did they not get the 108 mm by measuring? Where was the measurement taken?, what were the tidal situations? What was the water temperature? Had it rained in the last 24 hours? Was the wind blowing towards shore or away from it?

Its bullshit, my friend. If you cant understand that you have been duped then you are seriously fucking stupid.

Sea Level Rise

Sea Level Rise

1.2 mm/yr over 90 years.

Did they not get the 108 mm by measuring? Where was the measurement taken?, what were the tidal situations? What was the water temperature? Had it rained in the last 24 hours? Was the wind blowing towards shore or away from it?

Its bullshit, my friend. If you cant understand that you have been duped then you are seriously fucking stupid.
Now you're a scientist?

which humans were burning fossil fuels 2 to 14 millions years ago? you just defeated your entire argument and don't even realize it. LOL.

Wait...you mean you actually think there can only be one cause of CO2 increase ever?

You're that fucking stupid?

Jesus Christ...this same stupid Denier shit?

Really?

Did someone say that the ONLY thing that can ever cause Climate Change is humans?

No?

There have been other causes over the millenia?

Oh.

Newsflash...WE are causing it NOW...and it's happening more rapidly (and thus more catastrophically) thn it did those millions of years ago.

Another newflash for you. Measuring Atmospheric CO2 by per centage is stupid and (intentionally) inaccurate.

Measure it in PPM and the results show something completely different...and much more alarming.

who is "we"? the biggest polluters are china and India, How do you plan to make them members of the AGW religion? By force? War? talk to them?

the USA is not the major polluter on earth, we have taken major steps to reduce pollution. If you want to go off the grid and live under a rock, go for it, I prefer AC and heat and running water and flush toilets.
They signed the Paris Accord. China emits less per person than we do.

We have not done much to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in light of what needs done.

the Paris accords did nothing but send US money to other countries, they were not required to do anything in exchange for it except "try to improve their emissions"

The biggest "greenhouse gas" is water vapor. Should we find ways to eliminate water from the atmosphere?

The entire "man made climate change" is bunk science aimed at nothing except controlling the lives of human beings and taking their money so the elites can live like kings.

its bullshit and people like you help them spread it.

Sea Level Rise

1.2 mm/yr over 90 years.

Now you're a scientist?

Nope, just an educated person with common sense and the ability to filter the bullshit before reaching a conclusion.

Like AOC, Inslee says climate policy should be intersectional. "The first victims of climate change are marginalized communities. People of color."

Forum List

Back