Green New Deal

We can create whole new Cities and move whole populations to more optimal locations with more modern infrastructure.
Do you intentionally say stupid shit that you know will get the tards riled up

Move entire cities...bullshit.

Shut the fuck up ya weird troll
not dumb enough for the right wing?
If your intention is to throw red meat to the folks against this proposal...you have been successful.

Troll
The right wing plan is to do Nothing? Sea levels are rising and making some cities less inhabitable.
/——-/ Sure they are Sparky - sure they’ve rising. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
These U.S. Cities Are Most Vulnerable to Major Coastal Flooding and Sea Level Rise

If your intention is to throw red meat to the folks against this proposal...you have been successful.

Troll
The right wing plan is to do Nothing? Sea levels are rising and making some cities less inhabitable.
These U.S. Cities Are Most Vulnerable to Major Coastal Flooding and Sea Level Rise
/——/ I agree with this comment from your link:
By MikeW (GR/MI/USA)
on October 26th, 2017

The Global Warming of Doom hysteria about sea levels is total nonsense. At any location, the local sea level is dominated by land movements, not climate change. And worldwide, coastal land areas over the past 30 years have actually increased (e.g. from river silting and land uplift) more than they have decreased (e.g. from subsistence), as revealed from actual satellite observations. If global warming were a significant factor in local sea levels, the coastal land areas worldwide would be decreasing, not increasing.

Troll
What a shock that you didn't know.
/——/ I live on an island. Sure we get beach erosion from storms but that’s natural. I think it’s stupid to build on barrier islands or at sea level, but people do it.

We had Solar Panels installed for $ 20k over a year ago, and have not paid one dollar to PG&E for electricity use, we will receive a check in April for the excess electricity we sent back to PG&E and in April, and have an electric car (Chevy Bolt) which has not been to a gas station in one year. We also have a Toy. Hybrid and I fill up about every 6 weeks (usually 10 + or - gallons).

California Becomes 1st State to Require Solar Panels on New Homes

An article in the SF Chron a while back suggested by 2025 30% of the cars on the road in CA will be all electric.

Good for you, with a $20,000 bill for solar who the hell has money for PG&E, now as far as money from them, isn't that like 30% nowadays? So in another 50 years you should be making a profit.

We paid $15,000 for 8 panels, and haven't paid for electricity since; we also own a Chevy Bolt, and haven't put gas in that puppy since 2017.

At the moment I drive a hybrid RAV4 (2018) model, and will choose a Plug in hybrid in another year or two.

$15k is about what we would have paid for a European Vacation in a 3-week duration, we;ll have the panels for decades. In fact we will get another check for the excess power we generate.

We had Solar Panels installed for $ 20k over a year ago, and have not paid one dollar to PG&E for electricity use, we will receive a check in April for the excess electricity we sent back to PG&E and in April, and have an electric car (Chevy Bolt) which has not been to a gas station in one year. We also have a Toy. Hybrid and I fill up about every 6 weeks (usually 10 + or - gallons).

An article in the SF Chron a while back suggested by 2025 30% of the cars on the road in CA will be all electric.

Good for you, with a $20,000 bill for solar who the hell has money for PG&E, now as far as money from them, isn't that like 30% nowadays? So in another 50 years you should be making a profit.

We paid $15,000 for 8 panels, and haven't paid for electricity since; we also own a Chevy Bolt, and haven't put gas in that puppy since 2017.

At the moment I drive a hybrid RAV4 (2018) model, and will choose a Plug in hybrid in another year or two.

$15k is about what we would have paid for a European Vacation in a 3-week duration, we;ll have the panels for decades. In fact we will get another check for the excess power we generate.

Good for you. You may want to note though, they say the average electric bill is about $100/month....so in about 13 years you'll have paid for your solar panels. Depending on the panels, they could last 20 years, so that would give you about 7 years to start saving up for another set of panels.

Troll
/——/ I agree with this comment from your link:
By MikeW (GR/MI/USA)
on October 26th, 2017

The Global Warming of Doom hysteria about sea levels is total nonsense. At any location, the local sea level is dominated by land movements, not climate change. And worldwide, coastal land areas over the past 30 years have actually increased (e.g. from river silting and land uplift) more than they have decreased (e.g. from subsistence), as revealed from actual satellite observations. If global warming were a significant factor in local sea levels, the coastal land areas worldwide would be decreasing, not increasing.
Some places cannot be saved by a sea wall.

Good for you. You may want to note though, they say the average electric bill is about $100/month....so in about 13 years you'll have paid for your solar panels. Depending on the panels, they could last 20 years, so that would give you about 7 years to start saving up for another set of panels.

Maybe in 13 years a gallon of gas will be $10 or more and an oil change $100. And who pays only #100 per month for electricity?* Electricity which is created by burning coal and in some states fuel oil to heat the home.

*Average Monthly Electrical Bill by State – Updated Data

Maybe in 13 years a gallon of gas will be $10 or more and an oil change $100. And who pays only #100 per month for electricity?* Electricity which is created by burning coal and in some states fuel oil to heat the home.

Well, from your link: The average monthly electric bill varies widely by state. In the contiguous United States, the West South Central states (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas) had the highest average monthly electric bill at $126.75, while the Pacific states (California, Oregon, and Washington) had the lowest at $90.84.

Which seems to be about $100/month. Please don't tell me you're one of the intelligent liberals.

Well, from your link: The average monthly electric bill varies widely by state. In the contiguous United States, the West South Central states (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas) had the highest average monthly electric bill at $126.75, while the Pacific states (California, Oregon, and Washington) had the lowest at $90.84.

Which seems to be about $100/month. Please don't tell me you're one of the intelligent liberals.

LOL, the data was a couple of years old, and, I simply asked a question, since we don't pay for electricity, only for natural gas - Stove, furnace and water heater.

I don't think I've ever had an electric bill over $65.00 a month although I don't have central air. In spring and fall where I don't use the AC or heat, it's like $45.00 a month.

"Climate change is a scam designed to take power and money from you and give it to liberals like him. Do you think it's a coincidence that whenever one of these fake crises arises, their answer is always that we must give up our power and/or money to them?"

Scam? So say the Deniers.

The s science on climate change was settled 15 years ago. Are you hoping that if we drag our feet long enough that we won’t be able to do anything about it?

The s science on climate change was settled 15 years ago. Are you hoping that if we drag our feet long enough that we won’t be able to do anything about it?

Yup, be sure to send in your donations, Al Gore needs a new plane.

/——/No such thing as settled science

the tobacco industry lied. people died. the fossil fuel industry lied. people died. Crazy Bernie will TRANSFORM our energy and will TRANSFORM the world by saving the planet and creating tens of millions of jobs!

we should tax the rich 100 percent

Forum List

Back