Green New Deal

the Green Big Deal asks folks who have gained the most from our country to start paying their fair share. how can you not suppor that? HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT THAT?

OUR DEMOCRACY IS NOT FOR SALE!

How long would it take for a high speed train to get to Honolulu from Boston? Would it be a non stop, or would we need to stop several times on the trip?

If you had a 300 unit apartment building, would we see hundreds of extension cords out the windows of the units to the cars? If there are several hundred cars in the lot, would there be several hundred chargers somewhere on the lot? Or would everyone wait in line?

Rebuild every building in the US? I own a house. What does this mean? Do I have to pay for it? If I have to rebuild my 1950s home to meet an ambitious green plan, I met as well hand the keys over to the bank and move on.

And I'd like to see Piglosi take a train back and forth to Washington. She doesn't even want to fly commercial yet alone a commercial train.
It means the same thing as it did under Obama, tax breaks etc to insulate one's home better and perhaps adding solar power. Try and remain calm, ridiculously fear-mongered and brainwashed functional moron.

How long would it take for a high speed train to get to Honolulu from Boston? Would it be a non stop, or would we need to stop several times on the trip?

If you had a 300 unit apartment building, would we see hundreds of extension cords out the windows of the units to the cars? If there are several hundred cars in the lot, would there be several hundred chargers somewhere on the lot? Or would everyone wait in line?

Rebuild every building in the US? I own a house. What does this mean? Do I have to pay for it? If I have to rebuild my 1950s home to meet an ambitious green plan, I met as well hand the keys over to the bank and move on.

And I'd like to see Piglosi take a train back and forth to Washington. She doesn't even want to fly commercial yet alone a commercial train.
There just might be some technical and cosmetic improvements with this plan... LOL

Well I have a ba and an MA and then 0 6 ft 4 in and 204 at the moment. Read what I said a few more times dingbat.

No need, you're a brainwashed idiot.
I am the product of thousands of years of study research journalism history writing, and civilization. You are the product of 30 years of corrupt ridiculous GOP propaganda, super dupe.

No son, you are the product of 20th Century revisionism.

Tell me View attachment 244996 what is this?
Your ridiculous propaganda and stupid assholes like you are the revisionism of the end of the 20th century, stupid. Who needs evidence or courtrooms LOL? So stupid...

What is this franco.

View attachment 245002
Looks like a hammer d u h. What is your ridiculous brainwashed nonpoint?

She sure is a dingbat.
She has no clue about what runs a economic groath or what destroys it.
Or, she knows exactly what ruins an economy, making the citizens dependent on government, and easier to control.

The "War on Poverty" hasn't done squat for poverty, but has ruined the lives on millions of Americans and destroyed countless families. But Black Americans vote Demmocrat 95%+/, so it's all worth it.

Democrsts aren't as stupid as they look.
The war on poverty worked great unfortunately it was stopped by Nixon and destroyed by Reagan and the new bs GOP give away to the rich the last 35 years, brainwashed functional moron.

She sure is a dingbat.
Or, she knows exactly what ruins an economy, making the citizens dependent on government, and easier to control.

The "War on Poverty" hasn't done squat for poverty, but has ruined the lives on millions of Americans and destroyed countless families. But Black Americans vote Demmocrat 95%+/, so it's all worth it.

The war on poverty worked great unfortunately it was stopped by Nixon and destroyed by Reagan and the new bs GOP give away to the rich the last 35 years, brainwashed functional moron.

The losing side in any war always makes excuses.

She sure is a dingbat.

In GOP America, everyone but the richest lose, brainwashed functional moron... Only your ridiculous and disgraceful propaganda machine makes it possible, super duper. In the entire world only the GOP denies the idiocy of their program.

She sure is a dingbat.

In GOP America, everyone but the richest lose, brainwashed functional moron... Only your ridiculous and disgraceful propaganda machine makes it possible, super duper. In the entire world only the GOP denies the idiocy of their program.

You had a computer bot write that for you...eh...chuckle

Trains are electric so that is where it ended up..

DERP

No stupid, some subway systems are electric, virtually ALL trains are diesel. Hybrid technology started in trains, using 2000 HP Rolls Royce diesels to run generators to drive electric motors on passenger trains is where it all started. But they are still diesel.
That is why there is a move to electrify the rail system. The only thing standing in the way is capitalist who do not want change but they die and things change anyway.

You didn't claim "a move" by a group of enviro wackos, you made the statement that "trains are electric." They are not.
So what some are electric and some are not. Electric motors have a usde you people think everything should be internal combustion driven yet that is not the state of the world.

Really, only a few subway systems are electric. Trains are diesel.

Sure they have but giving the liberals power is even more insane.
Republicans are a catastrophe everytime stupidest Wars ever and always a corrupt bubble and bust if they have eight years to screw things up. And they have brainwashed half the country with total garbage misinformation phony scandals and character assassination no one in the real world cares about --garbage.
Yet it's the democrats proposing this massive failure...liar.
The left side of the Democrats young ones, actually a good idea a good idea. Your brain washers and you don't even believe in global warming so of course you can't have a intelligent idea about this.
Notice how anyone that disagrees with these America hating liars is always uneducated?
Miseducated and brainwashed that is
... Often educated in accounting engineering Madison, certainly not history political science etc. For example doctors are incredibly Republican and misinformed. I had to tell my physician's assistant about the existence of subsidies.

And yet you know less about history than my dog does. You are simply a drone who mindlessly bleats what the party programs in you on any given day.

You say shit like Lincoln was a democrat and don't even know that you're lying - because you know utterly nothing about history.

So, if the entire IRS were to be repaced by Turbotax, no one would notice. A computer program.
If the Democrat Party were replaced with a computer program, would anyone notice?

Preliminary cost estimates are in, $7 Trillion. As with all government programs that estimate, no doubt, will double or triple.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a Green New Deal as the 'moonshot' of our generation. Here's everything we know about it so far.

$7 Trillion?

If anyone were stupid enough to do it, we would be eating zoo animals by the end of the year.

Get rid of cars? Get rid of fuel oil? Get rid of airplanes?

If it were't coming from the dumbest person to ever enter congress, I'd think it were in the Onion.

This is the kind of shit 4 year olds come up with.

In order for US to switch to 100% renewable resources with existing technology... it would take 12 million square miles of solar panels, or 833 fully operational nuclear plants, 10 million windmills.

To get rid of all combustion engine cars in US, and replace them with all electric, battery powered cars, we'll have to purchase all known world reserves of cobalt (used in batteries and electroplating), and we would run out of it before reaching 75% mark.
No don't worry! She'll find all the parts in a warehouse in Temecula Ca.

In the back of a winery? God I need a trip to South Coast, one of my favorite places on earth.

Many people allow their political biases to affect even the judgment of physical beauty.

shitty way to live, but people love to be miserable.

You actually think Che Guevara Barbie is "beautiful"? Passable at best. I get it though, her politics attract you. She hold the same views that you do.

Where did I say she was beautiful? Damn dude, do you ever respond with anything but lies?

The only thing about her that "attracts" me are her tits...it is you and those like you that are obsessed with her and start a dozen threads a day about her.

Gutter, I think you lie so much you lose the ability to grasp reality.

"Many people allow their political biases to affect even the judgment of physical beauty."

That was you, right? That was you talking about AOC...

What a fucking moron, as well as a liar. All in all, just a typical commie.

It means the same thing as it did under Obama, tax breaks etc to insulate one's home better and perhaps adding solar power. Try and remain calm, ridiculously fear-mongered and brainwashed functional moron.
51378865_2622602577756614_8197436845286490112_n.jpg

Preliminary cost estimates are in, $7 Trillion. As with all government programs that estimate, no doubt, will double or triple.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a Green New Deal as the 'moonshot' of our generation. Here's everything we know about it so far.

$7 Trillion?

If anyone were stupid enough to do it, we would be eating zoo animals by the end of the year.

Get rid of cars? Get rid of fuel oil? Get rid of airplanes?

If it were't coming from the dumbest person to ever enter congress, I'd think it were in the Onion.

This is the kind of shit 4 year olds come up with.

In order for US to switch to 100% renewable resources with existing technology... it would take 12 million square miles of solar panels, or 833 fully operational nuclear plants, 10 million windmills.

To get rid of all combustion engine cars in US, and replace them with all electric, battery powered cars, we'll have to purchase all known world reserves of cobalt (used in batteries and electroplating), and we would run out of it before reaching 75% mark.
No don't worry! She'll find all the parts in a warehouse in Temecula Ca.

In the back of a winery? God I need a trip to South Coast, one of my favorite places on earth.

Better hurry, the heat will be there soon...and it's not global warming.

Forum List

Back