Green New Deal

We had Solar Panels installed for $ 20k over a year ago, and have not paid one dollar to PG&E for electricity use, we will receive a check in April for the excess electricity we sent back to PG&E and in April, and have an electric car (Chevy Bolt) which has not been to a gas station in one year. We also have a Toy. Hybrid and I fill up about every 6 weeks (usually 10 + or - gallons).

California Becomes 1st State to Require Solar Panels on New Homes

An article in the SF Chron a while back suggested by 2025 30% of the cars on the road in CA will be all electric.

We had Solar Panels installed for $ 20k over a year ago, and have not paid one dollar to PG&E for electricity use, we will receive a check in April for the excess electricity we sent back to PG&E and in April, and have an electric car (Chevy Bolt) which has not been to a gas station in one year. We also have a Toy. Hybrid and I fill up about every 6 weeks (usually 10 + or - gallons).

An article in the SF Chron a while back suggested by 2025 30% of the cars on the road in CA will be all electric.

Good for you, with a $20,000 bill for solar who the hell has money for PG&E, now as far as money from them, isn't that like 30% nowadays? So in another 50 years you should be making a profit.

Republicans are a catastrophe everytime stupidest Wars ever and always a corrupt bubble and bust if they have eight years to screw things up. And they have brainwashed half the country with total garbage misinformation phony scandals and character assassination no one in the real world cares about --garbage.
Yet it's the democrats proposing this massive failure...liar.
The left side of the Democrats young ones, actually a good idea a good idea. Your brain washers and you don't even believe in global warming so of course you can't have a intelligent idea about this.
Notice how anyone that disagrees with these America hating liars is always uneducated?
Miseducated and brainwashed that is
... Often educated in accounting engineering Madison, certainly not history political science etc. For example doctors are incredibly Republican and misinformed. I had to tell my physician's assistant about the existence of subsidies.

And yet you know less about history than my dog does. You are simply a drone who mindlessly bleats what the party programs in you on any given day.

You say shit like Lincoln was a democrat and don't even know that you're lying - because you know utterly nothing about history.
Actually I have a master's in history and I listen to all media and newspapers in the world, and you are the only idiots that believe GOP garbage propaganda in the entire world. You don't know the GOP is screwing the country and you oh, but you know every detail of imaginary scandals against Democrats that journalists and law enforcement have investigated and found nothing but your idiocy.

Yet it's the democrats proposing this massive failure...liar.
The left side of the Democrats young ones, actually a good idea a good idea. Your brain washers and you don't even believe in global warming so of course you can't have a intelligent idea about this.
Notice how anyone that disagrees with these America hating liars is always uneducated?
... Often educated in accounting engineering Madison, certainly not history political science etc. For example doctors are incredibly Republican and misinformed. I had to tell my physician's assistant about the existence of subsidies.

And yet you know less about history than my dog does. You are simply a drone who mindlessly bleats what the party programs in you on any given day.

You say shit like Lincoln was a democrat and don't even know that you're lying - because you know utterly nothing about history.
Actually I have a master's in history and I listen to all media and newspapers in the world, and you are the only idiots that believe GOP garbage propaganda in the entire world. You don't know the GOP is screwing the country and you oh, but you know every detail of imaginary scandals against Democrats that journalists and law enforcement have investigated and found nothing but your idiocy.

Considering your position on just about every subject, gotta ask, which online university did you go to?

another reason for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

We really just need to prove the concepts on the simulator.

Please do, we've been waiting for something that resembles proof from you loons.
You'll never hear it on the GOP propaganda machine, dunce.

But you indicated you'd provide proof, no?
sure; we should get a simulator up and running merely for the metrics.

What the heck, if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with BS.

For you that works. For people in many houses and apartments that is not an option and the price is to high.

Considering your position on just about every subject, gotta ask, which online university did you go to?
did you know that George W bush and the Republicans changed laws so that online universities could screw over returning gi's from Iraq and Afghanistan, dumbass dupe? And that their pals are the people running them? You are an idiot brainwashed fool...

For you that works. For people in many houses and apartments that is not an option and the price is to high.
Under Obama it was free dumbass... Same deal that Democrats are talking about now, if you weren't such a brain-washed functional moron...

did you know that George W bush and the Republicans changed laws so that online universities could screw over returning gi's from Iraq and Afghanistan, dumbass dupe? And that their pals are the people running them? You are an idiot brainwashed fool...

You didn't answer the question. Which one?

We really just need to prove the concepts on the simulator.

Please do, we've been waiting for something that resembles proof from you loons.
You'll never hear it on the GOP propaganda machine, dunce.

But you indicated you'd provide proof, no?
You really have to be ignorant and incredibly stubborn to miss all the proof on the internet, brainwashed functional moron.

No online universities, stupid. University of Buffalo University of Rochester Hobart College.... The Hotchkiss School

Now answer my question, ignoramus dupe.

Forum List

Back