Green silenced for lack of civility?

Calling someone a liar is not name calling unless they are not a liar.

:blahblah:

You obviously are a partisan hack.

And you're obviously a dumbass who stubbornly refuses to accept what her own Republican colleagues on the Committee concluded: she broke the rules.

Look, I get it. You think rules suck. Tough shit. There are rules, and there are consequences for breaking them, as MTG found out.

And you're obviously a dumbass who stubbornly refuses to accept what her own Republican colleagues on the Committee concluded: she broke the rules.

Look, I get it. You think rules suck. Tough shit. There are rules, and there are consequences for breaking them, as MTG found out.
Who gives a fuck about archaic rules? I like folks that speak their mind.

She's just following the party leader and pleasing the enraged base.

The angrier, nastier and more pugilistic, the better. Remember, they're at war.
Accuse the opposition of the very same thing your own party HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES DOING.

Yeah well even her own colleagues voted to shut her the fuck up. Looks like you're wrong, kid.

If she was a Prog you would be giddy as hell. She is just acting like Prog politicians. Which is verboten with Republicans for some reason.

So could she say he was not telling the truth intead of saying liar?

If so, that's just stupid because you are saying the exact same thing!

. And if not, why even have a hearing if you can't get at the truth?

Now if she were to say dumbass that would be a violation, but then, only democrats like yourself can use that and think it is Ok it seems.

Who gives a fuck about archaic rules? I like folks that speak their mind.

The House Homeland Security Committee apparently. There are ways to say that someone is lying without actually calling them a liar. Pretty much every GOP member on that committee suggested that Mayorkas was lying and they were not sanctioned. They were adults. They knew how to respect the rules of the committee. MTG either didn't know the rules or thought she could flaunt them without consequence.

So could she say he was not telling the truth intead of saying liar?

Exactly. Now you're getting it.

If so, that's just stupid because you are saying the exact same thing!

You might believe that but it's not.

. And if not, why even have a hearing if you can't get at the truth?

Now if she were to say dumbass that would be a violation, but then, only democrats like yourself can use that and think it is Ok it seems.

Again, your understanding of the rules is wrong. Republicans already sanctioned her. Deal with it.

The House Homeland Security Committee apparently. There are ways to say that someone is lying without actually calling them a liar. Pretty much every GOP member on that committee suggested that Mayorkas was lying and they were not sanctioned. They were adults. They knew how to respect the rules of the committee. MTG either didn't know the rules or thought she could flaunt them without consequence.
Why does this concern you?

Exactly. Now you're getting it.

You might believe that but it's not.

Again, your understanding of the rules is wrong. Republicans already sanctioned her. Deal with it.
Meanwhile Omar can ramble anti-Semitic comment after anti-Semitic comment and no one gives a damn.

Her poo still don't stink.

She is lucky she is not in Tenn, you can get expelled from the House there for merely breaking the rules

Why is calling a liar a liar uncivil?

What other term should she use? A fibber?
You don’t call them anything. A committee hearing is not the appropriate venue for childish name calling.

Meanwhile Omar can ramble anti-Semitic comment after anti-Semitic comment and no one gives a damn.

Her poo still don't stink.

Show me were she broke House rules and you'll have a valid point. Until then, this is just more right wing butt-hurt.

Forum List

Back