Greta: A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years

No need. You aren't a quantum mechanics scientist and dont fully understand it and never will. . And your assertion was wrong.

No, I don't have to fully understand something g to accept it.Same goes for everyine. You pulled that out of your ass for convenience without thinking. And it was wrong. Now we can move in.

So, did you look up what the scientists say about possible tipping points? Or were you just pretending to care to waste my time and to get attention?
Because the alarmists hot air statements are.......just that.......hot air. You will actually find you're wasting everyone's time agreeing with Greta's baseless statements.

My geological background, albeit some thirty odd years ago, gave me the background on geological history that "climate scientists" seem to ignore. Take earth's history, we are in a co2 drought, even producers with greenhouses pump co2 levels to 1,100 ppm to achieve enhanced growth. Look at sea levels, co2, temperatures etc.. when dinosaurs flourished, yet "climate scientists" predict doom and gloom at a fraction of those levels.

So my question still stands, at what level does co2, temperature, sea level etc.. need to be to cause this impending mass extinction?

Oh also, I was told at school that a nucleus of protons and neutrons were orbited by electrons. It kinda puzzled me so I told my science teacher that there had to be more particles within the atom. He laughed and called me stupid. That put me off science, so I went down the geology route. And guess what, quantum mechanics, how many particles make up an atom!! If the old bugger was still alive I would say to him, "Apology accepted you thick git".

Because the alarmists hot air statements are.......just that.......hot air. You will actually find you're wasting everyone's time agreeing with Greta's baseless statements.

My geological background, albeit some thirty odd years ago, gave me the background on geological history that "climate scientists" seem to ignore. Take earth's history, we are in a co2 drought, even producers with greenhouses pump co2 levels to 1,100 ppm to achieve enhanced growth. Look at sea levels, co2, temperatures etc.. when dinosaurs flourished, yet "climate scientists" predict doom and gloom at a fraction of those levels.

So my question still stands, at what level does co2, temperature, sea level etc.. need to be to cause this impending mass extinction?

Oh also, I was told at school that a nucleus of protons and neutrons were orbited by electrons. It kinda puzzled me so I told my science teacher that there had to be more particles within the atom. He laughed and called me stupid. That put me off science, so I went down the geology route. And guess what, quantum mechanics, how many particles make up an atom!! If the old bugger was still alive I would say to him, "Apology accepted you thick git".
Your questions are in bad faith, and you are a pathetic troll.

If you honestly wanted answers, you would be reading up on the science instead of trying to annoy strangers on a political message board.

This low IQ toddler bullshit isn't going to work on me. Sorry.

Yeah, this is what drooling morons think.

Because you're dumb.
Thankfully? Not as stoopid as you. I post links that are certified fresh.

While you? :lol:

I read and stay up to date on what the hell is going on. . . and you? Read and watch establishment propaganda.

iu

iu

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False​

Episode 353 – The Crisis of Science​

by Corbett | Feb 23, 2019 | Podcasts | 49 comments
"In recent years, the public has gradually discovered that there is a crisis in science. But what is the problem? And how bad is it, really? Today on The Corbett Report we shine a spotlight on the series of interrelated crises that are exposing the way institutional science is practiced today, and what it means for an increasingly science-dependent society."

As usual, all you have are fallacies to rebut our logic. You got nuttin' pal, nuttin'
:113:

8umnu5.jpg

I read and stay up to date on what the hell is going on. . . and you? Read and watch establishment propaganda.

iu

iu

"In recent years, the public has gradually discovered that there is a crisis in science. But what is the problem? And how bad is it, really? Today on The Corbett Report we shine a spotlight on the series of interrelated crises that are exposing the way institutional science is practiced today, and what it means for an increasingly science-dependent society."

As usual, all you have are fallacies to rebut our logic. You got nuttin' pal, nuttin'

8umnu5.jpg

Oh look, links you never read. And your logic is pathetic.

You tell yourself that lie because you know you are ignorant. So this is your way of thinking you outsmarted scientists who would laugh you out of the room immediately.

Nothing more. It's not an original act at all.

Your questions are in bad faith, and you are a pathetic troll.

If you honestly wanted answers, you would be reading up on the science instead of trying to annoy strangers on a political message board.

This low IQ toddler bullshit isn't going to work on me. Sorry.
Thank you, that speaks volumes about you, phony.

If you believed and understood Greta's expert opinion, then her and you would know these tipping point levels, and at what level mankind will die out. But all you have is a broad sweeping baseless statement. So climb down off your high horse and stop being credulous.

Thank you, that speaks volumes about you, phony.

If you believed and understood Greta's expert opinion, then her and you would know these tipping point levels, and at what level mankind will die out. But all you have is a broad sweeping baseless statement. So climb down off your high horse and stop being credulous.
False. Answer stupid. For reasons already explained.

Now go read up. Of course you won't, because you're a bad faith troll crying like a little bitch for attention.

iu

iu

8umnu5.jpg

Just 4 schitts & giggles!

False. Answer stupid. For reasons already explained.

Now go read up. Of course you won't, because you're a bad faith troll crying like a little bitch for attention.
Is this so tricky for you? You just have to explain Greta's mass extinction theory, deflection won't work. This tipping point, please describe it. You guys believe it's just all down to co2, so how does it all work?

You guys blurt a statement, now back yourselves up and give us the detail, very simple. Google doesn't know, that's why I ask the experts, alarmists, but they won't part with this information.

Last edited:
If the climate was going to wipe out humans in 5 years most of us would be dead right now. 3/4 of the world would be a desert or underwater, storms would be wiping out coastal cities and islands. 3/4 of plant and animal life would be gone and mankind would be hanging by a thread now.

As long as dancing with the stars is on tv we aren't in danger. Even 10 years away from extinction we wouldn't be online talking about it. We would be struggling.

Mankind isn't going to go from being fine to suddenly all dead from climate change in 5 years.

Forum List

Back