Greta: A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years

Activist Thunberg protests against Ukraine invasion outside Russian embassy in Stockholm​

". . . Now the puppet agenda is surfacing with India launching a Criminal Investigation into her handlers. Greta accidentally shared a message showing she was getting told what to write on Twitter about the ongoing violent farmer uprising in India. Greta quickly deleted the post that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing protests. The list provided a series of tips on what to post and went as far as to request Greta to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, which included the pop star, Rihanna. The “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies. . . . "

gretathunberg1-Marching-Orders.png

Dr. Klaus Schwab or: How the CFR Taught Me to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb​

The so-called "Climate Change" movement is a front for Communism. Everything they propose to solve the problem they've invented is Communism.
Well that's stupid and wrong.

Prove me wrong.
This isn't some church where things become true because some closet fag in funny clothes says they are true.

Nobody has to lift a finger to disprove that embarrassing fantasy. We also don't have to disprove the existence of leprechauns.

Every thread dumber than the last.

She wasn't saying humanity would be wiped out in 5 years.

Use your head. You're embarrassing yourself.
Could you explain this tipping point that Greta is referring to? How does it work?

Also, what co2 ppm, sea level etc.. it has to be to cause this predicted mass extinction?

Well that's stupid and wrong.
No, it's true.

Maurice Strong is Dead​

by Corbett | Dec 2, 2015 | Videos | 8 comments
"Maurice Strong may be dead, but unfortunately his legacy isn’t. Join James for today’s thought of the day as we break down the extraordinarily improbably life and times of the 14 year old dropout from Manitoba who became one of the 20th century’s key globalist supergophers and the father of the IPCC."

Meet Maurice Strong: Globalist, Oiligarch, “Environmentalist”​

<snip>
1719017042127.png

Last edited:
I suppose I could give you a half assed explanation.

But if you really wanted to learn about it, you would look up what scientists say about it.

So go do that.
Well, if you accept something, that means you understand it. It would be foolish otherwise. Does it mean co2 hits a level and then it's irrelevant what mankind does, climate is going to spiral out of control etc..?

A climate scientist 🤔

You get scientists in all kinda different fields, so is a climate scientist a one that has studied every discipline about the earth? Amazing. Or is it someone that comes up with predictions and evidence based on computer models?

It would be good that alarmists give a detailed explanation on the man made climate debacle, rather than repeating broad based hot air statements.

Well, if you accept something, that means you understand it.
Hmm, no it doesn't.

You're using a cellphone that relies on quantum mechanics.

Now explain the Standard Model in detail to me.

I'll wait. Forever.

I trust overwhelming scientific consensus based on the evidence that is the wild success of modern science and the beauty of the process.

Six years ago today.
View attachment 965562
So what’s your plans this weekend? Family BBQ? Yard work? Visit Auntie Elaine?

Anyone interested in mass extinctions?

Envirowhackos are 0-160 in their hysteria so far.

Gurtrud's post may be six yrs. old now, but Gurtrud is looking about 46 yrs. old to me @ current. The statist left marxinazis bogus Klymate Change "One World Without Borders" game is so freaking TRANSPARENT that they have given up on even trying to hide their true intent!

Gurtrud's post may be six yrs. old now, but Gurtrud is looking about 46 yrs. old to me @ current. The statist left marxinazis bogus Klymate Change "One World Without Borders" game is so freaking TRANSPARENT that they have given up on even trying to hide their true intent!
cuckoo
cuckoo

Hmm, no it doesn't.

You're using a cellphone that relies on quantum mechanics.

Now explain the Standard Model in detail to me.

I'll wait. Forever.
Set up a thread in the science section and we can discuss hadrons, quarks etc.. Plus, I have a story about Bohr's theory on the atom at school which later in life, I was proved right.

Edit - I do have a book of digital logic gates and flip flops. Covered the different logic gates, grey code, booleans logic etc.. The leading and trailing edge of digital signals. Watch Ben Eater on YouTube make a breadboard computer. Plus he covered why Facebook crashed, how serial ports work etc..

Am I phone qualified now?

Last edited:
Set up a thread in the science section and we can discuss hadrons, quarks etc..
No need. You aren't a quantum mechanics scientist and dont fully understand it and never will. . And your assertion was wrong.

No, I don't have to fully understand something to accept it.Same goes for everyone. You pulled that out of your ass for convenience without thinking. And it was wrong. Now we can move on.

So, did you look up what the scientists say about possible tipping points? Or were you just pretending to care to waste my time and to get attention?

Last edited:
Demonic possession ages people quickly.

No need. You aren't a quantum mechanics scientist and dont fully understand it and never will. . And your assertion was wrong.

No, I don't have to fully understand something g to accept it.Same goes for everyine. You pulled that out of your ass for convenience without thinking. And it was wrong. Now we can move in.

So, did you look up what the scientists say about possible tipping points? Or were you just pretending to care to waste my time and to get attention?
You can’t even define what a woman is.

Forum List

Back