🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

And what a choice we have here, too - an autistic little brat hand picked by globalist elites to be their poster child for the great reset and some misogynistic idiot kickboxer nobody has ever heard of.

Ha, I was actually going to say the exact same thing.... and almost in those same words, too!

More like... one is an autistic child used as a pawn by climate alarmist, and the other is a man that sees women as objects to abuse and amuse himself with.

It is okay that if two people are talking, to not like either one.

Isn't weird how Tate being swatted for alleged trafficking is being praised by the left, yet they're still silent about Epstein's client list?
I didn’t even know Tate existed. And I don’t care.

But I do find it ironic that, as a suspect, he may have been caught because of a PIZZA box.

Sure.

One wants to strip women of individuality, rights and freedoms to make them subservient objects for the sexual gratification of men.

And one wants to take global action to prevent catastrophic effects of climate change upon the next generation.

Those aren’t the same.
Wealth can be transitory. We abuse the current system and are now in the process of getting a new one. A much poorer world is not going to worry about global action on the climate scam. The man you say is not nice to women in that situation will thrive. Using sense with real foundation improvements and building correctly in ocean areas and flood plains among other things is the way to go.

Forum List

Back