🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

323056433_535579238631738_7235470299274244841_n.jpg

A video has emerged of Andrew on Twitter saying that in Eastern European countries it is easier to get off on rape charges. In the video, he says this is “probably 40 per cent of the reason” he moved there.

He says: “I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

The video was originally posted to his YouTube channel, but has since been deleted.

"Has since been deleted".

How convenient.

I would have bet money.

:laughing0301:

They hung this guy pretty quickly after a tweet to Greta. We have a laptop and vast evidence of Hunter biden and his ten per cent dad and nothing is coming of it. This is tyranny. Its moving faster and faster now.

Definitely, if Andrew Tate is guilty, he is guilty.

Andrew Tate has done a lot of work in opposing toxic Leftist culture which demonizes males and tells them to feel guilty for their gender and to accept all hate thrown in their direction. Andrew Tate had about 25 billion page views on TikTok, and perhaps a few billion each on YouTube and Twitter.

If he is guilty, then his achievements do not excuse his crimes. His crimes do not negate his achievements.
The guy Lives to intice gals.That's his main charm.Plus his obvious gift.
To spend money { NOT from toiling at work like a * Brick layer or
Carpender }. And obviously flap his mouth.Obvioulsy Alex Jones
who I like and listen to occassionally finds that Inticing as well.
I was brought up in all Catholic schools except one yer at a
Military styles Prep school outside Philly.Most kids there were
kicked out of most schools they attended.That place had real scary
kids.Sadists,Gays { not known by that term } and just kids who had no
interest in books,learning or teacers.
I have no Interest in paying attention to some guy who has more
in common with super duper wealthy snobs from Dubai.The place
is perfect for guys destined to hell for being consumed by riches.
I doubt any male living in Dubai leaves home w/o wearing at least
one gold watch.Odd since Dubai used to be rather meek fishing village.

* Princess Grace Kelly's Father { Jack Kelly } was a brick layer and
accomplished Olympic Rower.
He ignored his youngest daughter { Grace } on purpose.
Even after she displayed talent as an actress.It took her Marriage
in Monaco to a Prince and being left alone in their Castle one afternoon
before the grand marriage to snap him out of his attitude.
He was bowled over by her accomplishment and new stature.
Some men of his Era were like dat.

A video has emerged of Andrew on Twitter saying that in Eastern European countries it is easier to get off on rape charges. In the video, he says this is “probably 40 per cent of the reason” he moved there.

He says: “I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

The video was originally posted to his YouTube channel, but has since been deleted.
I never heard of him until this incident.

The guy is a dirtbag with money (the worst kind)

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison

People are letting their personal politic influence their feelings about a kidnapper and rapist. I expect this from the left, but not "moral" conservatives

They hung this guy pretty quickly after a tweet to Greta. We have a laptop and vast evidence of Hunter biden and his ten per cent dad and nothing is coming of it. This is tyranny. Its moving faster and faster now.
BOTH need to face justice. That's not an excuse to turn a blind eye to this dangerous POS

After a point, suckers will not see their family members killed because of fraud pieces of shit as Greta. Unfortunately, tens of millions or hundreds of millions will suffer. And are.

Forum List

Back