🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

What is it with the progressive obsession with other people's penises anyway?
Lower the taxes on all of us in real ways and then you can start a conversation. Taxes keep going up. And inflation is a tax. What a stupid people we are. The literature I read over the decades also believed that Americans would rise up to this what they said was going to happen. We have not.

I would have no idea who she was if conservatives didn’t mock her endlessly 3 or 4 years ago when she was a little kid. They made this hero. She’s done positive work with her fame what I can tell. What has this Tate hero done for good of others besides pimp them out for paid sex?

I wasn't talking about your impressions or your tender sensibilities.

Tate was being a prick ... Greta thought her stupid ass could be one too, and figuratively speaking slammed her dick in the door ...
Which made getalife.com that much funnier.

Look ... I know you don't get it ... That's what I have been saying all along, you silly nitwit.

Lower the taxes on all of us in real ways and then you can start a conversation. Taxes keep going up. And inflation is a tax. What a stupid people we are. The literature I read over the decades also believed that Americans would rise up to this what they said was going to happen. We have not.
What's any of that got to do with the progressive obsession with penises?

Virtue signaling? She caught a sex predator you stupid Simp. 😆

What the heck ... Don't leave out the idea she invented the wheel.
For goodness sakes ... Y'all have to be kidding ... Please tell me you don't honestly think that shit is going to work ... :auiqs.jpg:

What the heck ... Don't leave out the idea she invented the wheel.
For goodness sakes ... Y'all have to be kidding ... Please tell me you don't honestly think that shit is going to work ... :auiqs.jpg:

Triggered? Do you imagine your hyperbole effectively masks that fact? Or do you think it makes it more apparent? 😆

Tate is only mad because she refused to become one of his illegal prostitutes he just got arrested for yesterday

Reason why he was arrested are not published, they're all guesses aimed to smear him. If allegations were true, why he was released an hour later?

By the way, the funny and fake email Gretta provided in her tweet is telling, isn't it?

Reason why he was arrested are not published, they're all guesses aimed to smear him. If allegations were true, why he was released an hour later?

By the way, the funny and fake email Gretta provided in her tweet is telling, isn't it?
The charges are listed on this thread.

He was arrested for human trafficking

Forum List

Back