🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

Not really, he is worth 100 times what that little twit will ever be worth.

But you go gurl!
After Trump's taxes are revealed tomorrow it may turn out that the Obamas are richer than the Trumps. So you would change your attitude toward Obama, correct? He would get more respect from you than Trump, correct?

Of who, exactly? It looks to me like she owned herself.
Lol. A young woman in undergrad (at the time) tried to really give me an epic put down one fine night at dinner. It was a special dining room evening with candles for mood. But the candles weren’t lit. I asked the table if anyone had a match. She tried, God bless her. She said:

“Yeah. Your ass and my face!”

Even in the dark I waited to watch her flush as her mistake struck home.

I stole a line from M*A*SH where Hawkeye Pierce said, “Well, I guess you told me!”

I think Greta’s fail was also self imposed and even more massive.

Of who, exactly? It looks to me like she owned herself.
You just revealed that you voted all Republican except for Fiore, voting to give them the power to further fight investigations of their criminal acts, and giving more power to a Trump-genuflecting Republican House and state legislature, so it's clear that your judgement is fucked.

Lol. A young woman in undergrad (at the time) tried to really give me an epic put down one fine night at dinner. It was a special dining room evening with candles for mood. But the candles weren’t lit. I asked the table if anyone had a match. She tried, God bless her. She said:

“Yeah. Your ass and my face!”

Even in the dark I waited to watch her flush as her mistake struck home.

I stole a line from M*A*SH where Hawkeye Pierce said, “Well, I guess you told me!”

I think Greta’s fail was also self imposed and even more massive.
Normal people read it as her having created an email address to field the emails of toxic masculinity lunatics who want to stalk her.

So it's actual another fail from you. Add it to the collection.

Tucker wrong again.
4i6Ckte.gif

You just revealed that you voted all Republican except for Fiore, voting to give them the power to further fight investigations of their criminal acts, and giving more power to a Trump-genuflecting Republican House and state legislature, so it's clear that your judgement is fucked.

Oh my goodness Synth ... What the fuck happened?

You used to be funny like once in every ten to twenty post ...
Now you've fallen off a cliff ... Lost track of your own thread, are damn near drooling and mumbling about "Trump".

Do I need me to call 911 for you?

After Trump's taxes are revealed tomorrow it may turn out that the Obamas are richer than the Trumps. So you would change your attitude toward Obama, correct? He would get more respect from you than Trump, correct?

Funny how you think that politicians stealing from the taxpayer is a good thing.

Oh my goodness Synth ... What the fuck happened?

You used to be funny like once in every ten to twenty post ...
Now you've fallen off a cliff ... Lost track of your own thread, are damn near drooling and mumbling about "Trump".

Do I need me to call 911 for you?

Trump is still infecting the Republican Party, still affecting their every move. Plus he's an announced POTUS candidate. But I definitely realize how embarrassing he is to some of you who would rather he just quietly go away, or at least not have Democrats talk about him any longer. I understand, believe me.
4i6Ckte.gif

Then post in this thread that you were wrong. If you have the integrity.

Wrong about what ... I said Politicians are "prostitutes one way or another" ...
Nothing in your link says anything about that ... Furthermore, Former Presidents Trump and Obama aren't even the topic of the thread.

For goodness sakes ... Are you sure you don't need me to call 911.

Epic takedown. 560,000+ retweets, nearly 3 MILLION likes.

She made a vulgar, crass, 100% tasteless remark before the entire world about liking small pee pees, and meanwhile the kickboxer is a champion with 33 exotic sport cars including an 8.0L V16 Bugatti and some of the best cars ever made.

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 12.03.10 AM.png

Yep, you keep telling yourself that little 19 year old Greta the kept ignorant climate euroslut won. :smoke:

Forum List

Back