🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

She owns him.......but he owns 33 cars.

Winner.....Tate!!!
How many cars can you drive at one time?

Most likely the majority of those cars only get a few miles a year on the road. If the 33 cars were owned by 33 individuals they would be driven a lot more.

Greta Thunberg should ask Tate to buy even more cars to keep them from contributing to Global Warming.

In passing we need more global warming considering how damn cold it was a few days ago.
`

Video!
4i6Ckte.gif

Human trafficking?

Oh, so they're Democrats.

The plot thickens.
4i6Ckte.gif
I didn't know he was banned, and then Elmo let him back.

An autistic teenager given power from the Progs and globalists as a joke on us all. Many are suffering in the world now because of this. The Stockholm syndrome on Prog women has worked well.

Oh that is just delicious. Now watch as the right doubles down on him like they did with Trump, MTG, and the rest of that crowd.
Correct, because they really don't give a shit about pedophiles - their accusations are always confessions - so Tate's pedophilia and trafficking of underage girls is fine with Republicans.

And grate.

Okay ... That is very true, and her voice might grate on your nerves ... It does mine.

I was trying to be a bit illusive ... Use "trage" the German word for emergency stretcher ...
And draw a connection between her nonsense and the current energy conditions in Europe.

I must admit ... It was a bit of a stretch ... And went over like a brick.
I need to learn to keep it simple.

Okay ... That is very true, and her voice might grate on your nerves ... It does mine.

I was trying to be a bit illusive ... Use "trage" the German word for emergency stretcher ...
And draw a connection between her nonsense and the current energy conditions in Europe.

I must admit ... It was a bit of a stretch ... And went over like a brick.
I need to learn to keep it simple.

Some street homeless folks in NYC and a few other cities use street grates to stay warm in winter.

Forum List

Back