🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Greta Thunberg Now Owns a Kickboxer

After Trump's taxes are revealed tomorrow it may turn out that the Obamas are richer than the Trumps. So you would change your attitude toward Obama, correct? He would get more respect from you than Trump, correct?
Zero respect for obumbler. Which is far more than he deserves.
Normal people read it as her having created an email address to field the emails of toxic masculinity lunatics who want to stalk her.

So it's actual another fail from you. Add it to the collection.
I doubt “most” people read it in the idiotic way you try to spin it.

So add that to your enormous list of things you have gotten wrong.

Normal people read it as her having created an email address to field the emails of toxic masculinity lunatics who want to stalk her.

You made the same stupid mistake she did in thinking that shit was clever ... You're both retarded ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's what happens when you silly fucks get so high on your own stink you cannot breathe.

Who, the Obamas? You must be drunk. Even you aren't that ignorant.
4i6Ckte.gif

Book deals? Suuuure.

Tell us more....

DURRRRRR

Syndi is a lot easier to take when you grasp that its sole purpose here is to try to be an irritant. Honesty and intelligence aren’t required for its particular job description. Thankfully, for Syndi.

You just revealed that you voted all Republican except for Fiore, voting to give them the power to further fight investigations of their criminal acts, and giving more power to a Trump-genuflecting Republican House and state legislature, so it's clear that your judgement is fucked.
Is it? She said email ME at [email protected] meaning that’s HER email address.

But by all means, tell us again about my judgment.

:auiqs.jpg:

You made the same stupid mistake she did in thinking that shit was clever ... You're both retarded ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's what happens when you silly fucks get so high on your own stink you cannot breathe.

It was clever. Called out his insecurity like a mofo AND caused him to out himself to the local cops. That was the most brutal takedown in Twitter history.

It was clever. Called out his insecurity like a mofo AND caused him to out himself to the local cops. That was the most brutal takedown in Twitter history.

Thanks for joining the club with the other nitwits ... They will appreciate the support I am sure ... :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how the right lionizes this odd stupid sex trafficker.

Oh hell yeah ... Tate was being retarded ...
And Greta's head exploded ... She fucked up trying to be even more retarded ... And nitwits like you started cheering.
It's precious ... And what's funny, is how you silly nitwits will try to circle the wagons around a complete fuck up.

Which only goes to show ... You stupid bastards really do think that virtue signaling bullshit works ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Oh hell yeah ... Tate was being a retarded ...
And Greta's head exploded ... She fucked up trying to be even more retarded ... And nitwits like you started cheering.
It's precious ... And what's funny, is how you silly nitwits will try to circle the wagons around a complete fuck up.

Which only goes to show ... You stupid bastards really do think that virtue signaling bullshit works ... :auiqs.jpg:

I would have no idea who she was if conservatives didn’t mock her endlessly 3 or 4 years ago when she was a little kid. They made this hero. She’s done positive work with her fame what I can tell. What has this Tate hero done for good of others besides pimp them out for paid sex?

Oh hell yeah ... Tate was being a retarded ...

Virtue signaling? She caught a sex predator you stupid Simp. 😆

What is it with the progressive obsession with other people's penises anyway?

Forum List

Back