Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

ELgeM_pU0AE_hFP.jpg
So you "passion"ately believe Anthropomorphic Global Polluting to be a serious problem when it comes to plastic in the oceans.. but greenhouse gases "Wrong"..
Okay, whatever :dunno:, weirdo.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have an advanced degree and I worked in the field for 30 years.

I understand the difference between pollution and climate change. I sometimes teach a college class in Environmental Science and we discuss those terms. Sign up for one of my classes sometime and I will educate you on the difference.
So "Environmental Engineer", not a climate expert. For your edification.. here ya go, sonny:
Carbon dioxide contributes to air pollution in its role in the greenhouse effect. Carbon dioxide traps radiation at ground level, creating ground-level ozone. This atmospheric layer prevents the earth from cooling at night. One result is a warming of ocean waters. Oceans absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. However, higher water temperatures compromise the oceans' ability to absorb carbon dioxide. Over time, the effects of carbon dioxide are compounded.

Pollution?
  • Boyan's plastics✔
  • Greta's anthropomorphic CO2✔
Denier response?
  • Wave dick✔
  • Deny own hypocrisy✔
Surprising?
  • Not in the least✔

There is no evidence that man made CO2 has altered the climate.

CO2 is a naturally occurring atmospheric gas. The CO2 load to the atmosphere is overwhelming caused by nature.

Pollution is defined by its effects on the environment.

For instance, I live a few miles from Tampa Bay. All the drainage in my part of the state flows into Tampa Bay. If I go outside an pee in my yard I have introduced a chemical into the environment. However it does no harm to the environment so it is not really a pollutant. On the other hand if the two million people around Tampa would all go out to the water and pee in the Bay then it would definitely would be a pollutant because it would cause toxicity.

There is no credible evidence that the amount of CO2 by man made sources has caused a toxicity or green house effect to the atmosphere so it is not really a pollutant.

The evidence that we do have is at one time the CO2 level in the atmosphere was ten times the level it is are now and the earth was considerably cooler. There has also been times when the the CO2 levels were lower than it is now but the earth was warmer. In fact all the non altered data shows that CO2 levels lags temperature changes.

If there was credible evidence that CO2 produces a significant green house effect then the idiots wouldn't have to fabricate data to prove their point. We would also see some of their prediction come true but we never do.

For instance, ten years ago the Environmental Wackos said we would burning up by now. However, September, October and November of this year has produced some of the coldest temperatures ever recorded in several parts of the world including the US.

This AGW bullshit is nothing but a scam and you are an idiot if you fall for the scam. Shame on you!

Only stupid Moon Bats like you, that are confused about the difference between pollution and Climate Science.

If I were you I would worry a lot more about the solar minimum that we are entering than about somebody's SUV causing the earth to burn up.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg
Climate change is a reality
Greta is attacking politicians for selling out to oil companies

It is the Climate Deniers who are sideshow freaks
Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.
The majority of the WORLDS Climate Scientists disagree with you

Using a child as a human shield to push political agendas shows how low the left have to go in their desperation now.

Attacking a child for defending the environment is despicable

Suggesting a child "chill" when they are talking stupid isn't an "attack"
LOL

Gotta love the Trumps
A week ago they were outraged when a Congresswoman said Barron is not a real Baron. How DARE you insult a child

This week Trump is insulting a 16 year old climate activist because he is mad that he is not Person of the Year

Last edited:
These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they do Economics, History, Ethics or Biology.
They don't claim to. They report what scientists tell us. The scientists DO know. And you know fuck all about it. Got it?

Using a child as a human shield to push political agendas shows how low the left have to go in their desperation now.
As with most of the political STUNTS the left pulls, they go for SENSATIONALISM, so using a LITTLE GIRL to spew their diatribe, they believe, will sway people over to their agenda via EMOTIONAL pressure... not SCIENCE... but EMOTION.

Problem with that is, most ADULTS don't listen to CHILDREN about SCIENTIFIC matters. CHILDREN don't know JACK SQUAT about the environment. They only know what their HANDLERS have TOLD THEM TO THINK. They haven't done any RESEARCH, they're not SCIENTISTS, they're just REPEATING what they've been COACHED to THINK.

So this is just bull crap... all of it... and NO ONE should be listening to a LITTLE GIRL about ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, let alone the WORLD.

You leftists, again, are PATHETIC, and the VAST MAJORITY of the people on EARTH, in this instance, know better than to listen some little punk girl with a WATERFALL of IGNORANCE behind her ears.

Give it a rest... idiots.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

review_talktina_1.jpg

Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.
Still using that fake news? Hilarious.

'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine

He is not liked by stupid Moon Bats, especially the idiot Environmental Wackos, but real Americans love him.

He will win by a landslide in 2020.

I just took a screenshot of your post.
You’ll see it again after the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like we saved some of the stupid posts by you Moon Bats that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide? LOL!

I didn’t vote for Hillary.
LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's amazing that today no one voted for Hillary 3 years ago.
giphy.gif
I voted for Hillary....no problem there.

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

So why aren't they humping China's leg?

Our President accuses a 16 year old girl of having anger issues

Trump attacks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Gretta said people are dying and we are headed toward extinction......so Trump said she must be a very happy person.

"Citing lines from Thunberg's address to the Climate Action Summit – the teenager said "people are dying" and "we are in the beginning of a mass extinction" – Trump issued a late-night snarky tweet.

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!""

People are dying in famine and hurricanes.

Why is Trump mocking a little girl, when she knows more about the issue than Trump does

Trump claims people are dying from windmill cancer.....what does that make him?

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.
Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
You know S & G are fantasy places, right?

Why is Trump mocking a little girl, when she knows more about the issue than Trump does

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

Link

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 7 - King James Version
Myth....in the same genre as the earth being flat and on the back of a giant turtle.

Our President accuses a 16 year old girl of having anger issues

Trump attacks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Gretta said people are dying and we are headed toward extinction......so Trump said she must be a very happy person.

"Citing lines from Thunberg's address to the Climate Action Summit – the teenager said "people are dying" and "we are in the beginning of a mass extinction" – Trump issued a late-night snarky tweet.

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!""

No, they provably are not. But that is science. We all know you are merely a propagandist. And a poor one at that.
:abgg2q.jpg:

So you "passion"ately believe Anthropomorphic Global Polluting to be a serious problem when it comes to plastic in the oceans.. but greenhouse gases "Wrong"..
Okay, whatever :dunno:, weirdo.

Is posting funny emojis the best you clowns can do? Truly pathetic. The facts are there is ZERO empirical evidence that man is causing any warming. But, yet again, that is science and you clowns don't know the first thing about science. As you demonstrate with every moronic post you make.
No, we can also post other kinds of emojis......:10: :290968001256257790-final: :bigboy: :cow:

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

Honestly, it's too late to do anything about it anyways.

You know S & G are fantasy places, right?

Actually, if you've read the ancient literature, you'd know that they were huge gay metropolises back in antiquity. Sodom was given its name by its residents because of their love for sodomy.

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

Still using that fake news? Hilarious.

'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine

You have a point somewhere?

How about the people of Hong Kong who are risking their lives for freedom fighting against the oppression of the Chinese mainland and WINNING? Greta thunberg is more important than that?
But she saved the whole planet.

She didn't stop the White Island volcano eruption.
No one is perfect.

Oh really?

I thought you were.
Not even close.

Where ever did you get such a silly idea?

How about the people of Hong Kong who are risking their lives for freedom fighting against the oppression of the Chinese mainland and WINNING? Greta thunberg is more important than that?
But she saved the whole planet.

She didn't stop the White Island volcano eruption.
No one is perfect.

Oh really?

I thought you were.
Not even close.

Where ever did you get such a silly idea?

From your Jude the Obscure posts.

Forum List

Back