Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

Have you ever read the comments to his twitter posts?
He’s not liked at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not liked by stupid Moon Bats, especially the idiot Environmental Wackos, but real Americans love him.

He will win by a landslide in 2020.

I just took a screenshot of your post.
You’ll see it again after the election.

Just like we saved some of the stupid posts by you Moon Bats that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide? LOL!

I didn’t vote for Hillary.
LOL!

It's amazing that today no one voted for Hillary 3 years ago.

Putin made them flip their vote

Our President accuses a 16 year old girl of having anger issues

Trump attacks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Gretta said people are dying and we are headed toward extinction......so Trump said she must be a very happy person.

"Citing lines from Thunberg's address to the Climate Action Summit – the teenager said "people are dying" and "we are in the beginning of a mass extinction" – Trump issued a late-night snarky tweet.

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!""

People are dying in famine and hurricanes.

Why is Trump mocking a little girl, when she knows more about the issue than Trump does

Trump claims people are dying from windmill cancer.....what does that make him?

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.
Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
Link

Gretta said people are dying and we are headed toward extinction......so Trump said she must be a very happy person.

"Citing lines from Thunberg's address to the Climate Action Summit – the teenager said "people are dying" and "we are in the beginning of a mass extinction" – Trump issued a late-night snarky tweet.

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!""

Why is Trump mocking a little girl, when she knows more about the issue than Trump does

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
Link

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 7 - King James Version

ELgeM_pU0AE_hFP.jpg

He is not liked by stupid Moon Bats, especially the idiot Environmental Wackos, but real Americans love him.

He will win by a landslide in 2020.

I just took a screenshot of your post.
You’ll see it again after the election.

Just like we saved some of the stupid posts by you Moon Bats that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide? LOL!

I didn’t vote for Hillary.
LOL!

It's amazing that today no one voted for Hillary 3 years ago.

I was a Republican until tramp was elected.

Horse doo...

No, they provably are not. But that is science. We all know you are merely a propagandist. And a poor one at that.

So you "passion"ately believe Anthropomorphic Global Polluting to be a serious problem when it comes to plastic in the oceans.. but greenhouse gases "Wrong"..
Okay, whatever :dunno:, weirdo.

Is posting funny emojis the best you clowns can do? Truly pathetic. The facts are there is ZERO empirical evidence that man is causing any warming. But, yet again, that is science and you clowns don't know the first thing about science. As you demonstrate with every moronic post you make.

empirical evidence that man is causing any warming.

Oh boy, a pretty little video. And it's wrong. "Correlation does not equal causation". Learn it then get back to us.

Talk is indeed cheap faced with the empirical evidence you requested and now cheaply deny. Get back to me when you have 97% climate scientist approved empirical evidence supporting your alternative "cause".. whatever TF that may be, sparky..

People have been dying in famines as long as there has been people

This child will do nothing to save one life

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Are they really?

Sure hurricanes do more damage but that has more to do with increasing population density than anything else

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg
Climate change is a reality
Greta is attacking politicians for selling out to oil companies

It is the Climate Deniers who are sideshow freaks
Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.

Forum List

Back