Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

saint greta.jpg

So you "passion"ately believe Anthropomorphic Global Polluting to be a serious problem when it comes to plastic in the oceans.. but greenhouse gases "Wrong"..
Okay, whatever :dunno:, weirdo.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have an advanced degree and I worked in the field for 30 years.

I understand the difference between pollution and climate change. I sometimes teach a college class in Environmental Science and we discuss those terms. Sign up for one of my classes sometime and I will educate you on the difference.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg
Climate change is a reality
Greta is attacking politicians for selling out to oil companies

It is the Climate Deniers who are sideshow freaks
Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.

These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they do Economics, History, Ethics or Biology.

People have been dying in famines as long as there has been people

This child will do nothing to save one life
Witness the thought of little Greta saving one life make BluesMan cry :(
Little Greta's show isn't going to save one life.
As a matter of fact....if any part of her demands are met....it will cause the deaths of more people than the 1 degree temperature change her handlers claim man might cause. She wants to get rid of heating an air-conditioning for people who live in parts of the planet that suffer from huge swings in climate. Many of them will freeze to death in the Winter or roast in the Summer. Most buildings they're building these days have to be kept climate controlled for them to be habitable.
Another thing....she wants us to stop flying in airplanes and stop using any mode of travel that uses a fossil-fuel. The remedy is to send us back to the Dark Ages so this child can relive her lost childhood. The collapse of the Roman Empire led to disease and pestilence.....and the plague. This is what this lunatic fringe wants to unleash on the world.

Total hogwash.

So you "passion"ately believe Anthropomorphic Global Polluting to be a serious problem when it comes to plastic in the oceans.. but greenhouse gases "Wrong"..
Okay, whatever :dunno:, weirdo.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have an advanced degree and I worked in the field for 30 years.

I understand the difference between pollution and climate change. I sometimes teach a college class in Environmental Science and we discuss those terms. Sign up for one of my classes sometime and I will educate you on the difference.
So "Environmental Engineer", not a climate expert. For your edification.. here ya go, sonny:
Carbon dioxide contributes to air pollution in its role in the greenhouse effect. Carbon dioxide traps radiation at ground level, creating ground-level ozone. This atmospheric layer prevents the earth from cooling at night. One result is a warming of ocean waters. Oceans absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. However, higher water temperatures compromise the oceans' ability to absorb carbon dioxide. Over time, the effects of carbon dioxide are compounded.

Pollution?
  • Boyan's plastics✔
  • Greta's anthropomorphic CO2✔
Denier response?
  • Wave dick✔
  • Deny own hypocrisy✔
Surprising?
  • Not in the least✔

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg
Climate change is a reality
Greta is attacking politicians for selling out to oil companies

It is the Climate Deniers who are sideshow freaks
Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.

These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they do Economics, History, Ethics or Biology.
aoc-IDIOT.jpg

People are dying in famine and hurricanes.

Why is Trump mocking a little girl, when she knows more about the issue than Trump does

Trump claims people are dying from windmill cancer.....what does that make him?

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.
Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
Link

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 7 - King James Version
I’m talking science and you come back with fairy tales?

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.
Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
Link

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 7 - King James Version
I’m talking science and you come back with fairy tales?

Theology is most definitely a science, and its been philosophically proven to be.

SUMMA THEOLOGIAE: The nature and extent of sacred doctrine (Prima Pars, Q. 1)

Forum List

Back