Griner needs to be brought back home

Yes, I agree, which is why we should not have expended any resources to save that unAmerican bitch from the consequences of her behavior.

She's an embarrassment to her country, and perhaps some hard time in a foreign prison might teach her a much-needed lesson.
Your antipathy to America and sympathy with Russia is noted.

It's unfortunate.

Attachments

• 1670808679060.jpeg
    1670808679060.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
Your antipathy to America and sympathy with Russia is noted.

It's unfortunate.

You seem to be very, very confused.

It is Brittney Griner, who has openly expressed antipathy toward America, who has brought shame and embarrassment on her country.

I have no sympathy with Russia, but as far as I am concerned, I'd rather see Ms. Griner remain there, than return to further dishonor my country.

Fuck her, and fuck you, and fuck all other anti-American filth such as you, and such as her. Too bad we can't ship you off to Russia, and let them keep you in one of their gulags alongside that bitch.

I am serious. She has been punished enough. The woke cult needs to take the loss and profess they understand that the US is not so bad.

She is a misguided soul fooled from very bad domestic communists trying to take down the USA.

She does NOT deserve to be in a Russian labor camp.

Biden, get her home.

I know I am a hardcore TRUMPER, but this is sincere.
Well you got your wish

It is Brittney Griner, who has openly expressed antipathy toward America, who has brought shame and embarrassment on her country.
I am unaware of Brittany Griner ever expressing antipathy toward America, regardless of your presuming to speak for America.
Fuck her, and fuck you, and fuck all other anti-American filth such as you, and such as her.
You are clearly a seriously troubled person.

Please have a very Merry Christmas.

BIden is a real failure in diplomacy. Putin would love to exchange Griner, but the cost is that Biden has to be civil to his Russian counterpart. But Joe just can't see it.

Putin can't release Griner if it looks like he is responding to Biden's threats- it would make him look weak.
Noted.

If she ever refuses to stand for the National Anthem again the State Department should immediately fly her to Russia and give her back to finish out her sentence.

:p

If she ever refuses to stand for the National Anthem again the State Department should immediately fly her to Russia and give her back to finish out her sentence.

:p

Although that's an idea, I don't think the Russian Federation wants to see her back in their jurisdiction.

They got what they wanted out of her and Biden.

Your right of course.

But if Sleepy Joe had played his cards right, he could have had her released without releasing the Merchant of Fucking Death.

Had Biden just gone to Uncle Pootie at the start and instead of threatening the fellow, went in with the idea of making Putin look like a great guy, he could have got Ms. Griner out for free. But Biden's bad attitude from the start forced Vlad to demand more.

Biden just "demanded" her release, instead of just asking for it, and making Putin seem like a swell guy for doing it, which is all he really could have wanted at the start.

Biden got her home, and continues to work for the release of other improperly held Americans.

Huzzah!

The twin brother of Paul Whelan said Trump was 'not interested' in cases of

wrongfully detained Americans: 'Biden administration is much more engaged'

Right... like this one?

American woman who was jailed in Russia at same time as Brittney Griner speaks out after completing her sentence and returning home without help: 'The government left me helpless while fighting for a WNBA star'

On the bright side. The arms dealer terrorist Fuckwad Biden released may yet kill substantial numbers of democrats. Whereas, Griner will just go on a drug nod and drool into her girlfriend's snatch.

Of course, in some instances, it is far more likely that a prisoner will be released, if she is not made a media cause célèbre.

Obviously, there is no one-size-fits-all policy. Ms Krivanek may not have been released if there had been much ballyhoo about it.

It is inspiring for Americans to see Ms Griner advocating on behalf of other Americans. I hope Ms Krivanek adds her voice to the patriotic cause.

Attachments

• 1671811129699.jpeg
    1671811129699.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back