(Groan) Bergdahl an offial 'Obama' Disaster!

Still no answer? Why am I not surprised?
There is no answer to that much stupidity...and in case you missed it, this thread is about Obama and Bergdahl, not the 'I hate Bush, and it's all Bush's fault' thread. :p

Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.

When Bush left office, Afghanistan was relatively calm and the Taliban were a minor issue. Bergdahl deserted his post from Barack Obama's Afghanistan...not Bush's.

Still no answer? Why am I not surprised?
There is no answer to that much stupidity...and in case you missed it, this thread is about Obama and Bergdahl, not the 'I hate Bush, and it's all Bush's fault' thread.
When constantly finding fault, it's not predictable where that can lead. We're supposedly still suffering because of Original Sin.

Is the burden on the army for accepting Bergdahl after the Coast Guard dumped him as unsuitable?
The burden is also on the the USSC after the majority of voters found Bush to be unsuitable.

So the Bergdahl for 5 terror leaders trade is Bush's fault because he won an election due to the electoral college? You get more ignorant with each passing post, Konradv!

Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.
I blame Winston Churchill.

Yes, Obama's swap for Bergdahl which bypassed Congress was somehow the result of Bush. That Bush was the stupidest presdient ever but somehow Obama isnt smart enough not to continue what he did.

Desertion is punishable by death...if found guilty that should be the verdict.
Wrong, the Muzzie lover was weak and deserted, shot at dawn is a just punishment
If Bush does his job, Bergdahl never ends up in Afghanistan.
If Churchill had drawn the borders different none of this would have happened.
You are really grasping at imaginery straws here.

Is the burden on the army for accepting Bergdahl after the Coast Guard dumped him as unsuitable?
The burden is also on the the USSC after the majority of voters found Bush to be unsuitable.
So the Bergdahl for 5 terror leaders trade is Bush's fault because he won an election due to the electoral college? You get more ignorant with each passing post, Konradv!
If Bush had only done his job, is all I'm saying.

Does that look like Bush with Bergdahl, honoring the deserter?

'B...b...b...BUT BUSH!"
:crybaby:

Embrace the 'suck'! This is ALL OBAMA'S! :p

If Churchill had drawn the borders different none of this would have happened.
You are really grasping at imaginary straws here.

If Eve wouldn't have taken a bite of that apple.... the liberals would still have blamed Bush, though!

:lmao:

Desertion is punishable by death...if found guilty that should be the verdict.
Wrong, the Muzzie lover was weak and deserted, shot at dawn is a just punishment
If Bush does his job, Bergdahl never ends up in Afghanistan.
If Churchill had drawn the borders different none of this would have happened. You are really grasping at imaginery straws here.
What borders? At least make your comments relevant.

COURT-MARTIAL FOR BERGDAHL
Army charges desertion, endangering unit by going AWOL in Afghanistan

LINK: Charges against Bergdahl referred to trial by court-martial | Fox News

Decorated / Celebrated Obama Hero Charged With Desertion, Endangering Unit, AWOL....

:clap:

Get the 'political spin' and 'excuse-making' machines turned on and runnin', boys!

If he left the man behind, the Obama haters would have pissed and moaned. Of that I'm certain.
Wrong. The story about Bergdahl was well known and no one was complaining about leaving him behind. But now that the deal has been unmasked we find the Obamabots struggling to justify it.

Forum List

Back