(Groan) Bergdahl an offial 'Obama' Disaster!

COURT-MARTIAL FOR BERGDAHL
Army charges desertion, endangering unit by going AWOL in Afghanistan

LINK: Charges against Bergdahl referred to trial by court-martial | Fox News

Decorated / Celebrated Obama Hero Charged With Desertion, Endangering Unit, AWOL....

:clap:

Get the 'political spin' and 'excuse-making' machines turned on and runnin', boys!

If he left the man behind, the Obama haters would have pissed and moaned. Of that I'm certain.
Traitors are something less than men.

Desertion is punishable by death...if found guilty that should be the verdict.
Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.
Wrong, the Muzzie lover was weak and deserted, shot at dawn is a just punishment
If Bush does his job, Bergdahl never ends up in Afghanistan.
If Churchill had drawn the borders different none of this would have happened. You are really grasping at imaginery straws here.
What borders? At least make your comments relevant.
Iraq's, moron. Dont you know who drew Iraq'a borders?

The new season of serial is about him.

Guy is kooky that's for sure . No one had a problem with saving him until he came home on Obamas watch .

If Churchill had drawn the borders different none of this would have happened. You are really grasping at imaginery straws here.
A: Iraq's borders have nothing to do with this question. B: Churchill had nothing to do with the borders, he was a Navy man.

Churchill was an officer in the Army and he drew the border between Iraq and Jordan

Decorated / Celebrated Obama Hero Charged With Desertion, Endangering Unit, AWOL....

Get the 'political spin' and 'excuse-making' machines turned on and runnin', boys!

If he left the man behind, the Obama haters would have pissed and moaned. Of that I'm certain.
Wrong. The story about Bergdahl was well known and no one was complaining about leaving him behind. But now that the deal has been unmasked we find the Obamabots struggling to justify it.

Not me, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy of you and your crowd. If you were honest, and you've never been known to be, you would admit the truth of my statement.

Is the burden on the army for accepting Bergdahl after the Coast Guard dumped him as unsuitable?
The burden is also on the the USSC after the majority of voters found Bush to be unsuitable.
So the Bergdahl for 5 terror leaders trade is Bush's fault because he won an election due to the electoral college? You get more ignorant with each passing post, Konradv!
If Bush had only done his job, is all I'm saying.

Bush did his job. He responded to the 9/11 attacks by assembling a coalition and routing the Taliban in Afghanistan. He then responded to Saddam Hussein's continual violation of UN sanctions by routing Saddam's military in Iraq.

If Barry would do HIS job...ISIS would have never been able to cross hundreds of miles of open desert with a large force and take over major cities in Iraq!

Desertion is punishable by death...if found guilty that should be the verdict.
Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.
Wrong, the Muzzie lover was weak and deserted, shot at dawn is a just punishment
If Bush does his job, Bergdahl never ends up in Afghanistan.

Why are we still in Iraq after 7 years of Obama?

A: Iraq's borders have nothing to do with this question. B: Churchill had nothing to do with the borders, he was a Navy man.
Dumbshit
Churchill's Folly: How Winston Churchill Created Modern Iraq | Foundation for Economic Education

Bush did his job. He responded to the 9/11 attacks by assembling a coalition and routing the Taliban in Afghanistan. He then responded to Saddam Hussein's continual violation of UN sanctions by routing Saddam's military in Iraq.
The job in Afghanistan wasn't finished and Saddam wasn't an "immediate threat" as touted. Failure for Bush.

Wrong. The story about Bergdahl was well known and no one was complaining about leaving him behind. But now that the deal has been unmasked we find the Obamabots struggling to justify it.

Not me, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy of you and your crowd. If you were honest, and you've never been known to be, you would admit the truth of my statement.
Your statement is false. The story of Bergdahl was known and no one was complaining Obama lefthim there.

The job in Afghanistan wasn't finished and Saddam wasn't an "immediate threat" as touted. Failure for Bush.
Actually Democrats declared Saddam was an imminent threat. And they criticized Bush for not doing enough.

You would be wrong. The never leave a soldier behind does not apply to deserters.

The job in Afghanistan is still not finished, despite Obama's surge, which led Bergdahl to being deployed there.

Reading is fundamental.
Hussein’s other son, Faisal, had attempted to establish himself as ruler in Syria, although he was kicked out by the French. But he was to have another chance through the assistance of Churchill. Artificially carving out the boundaries of Iraq, and with little thought to the divergent groups now locked within the same borders, the British proceeded to set up a “native” government through which they could rule the country under the terms of the League of Nations mandate.]

You would be wrong. The never leave a soldier behind does not apply to deserters.

You could at least let him defend himself before sentencing him to death by taliban.

Before he was rescued they're was full yellow Ribbon pow treatment . Even a parade was planned!

Then it all went poof . Which is odd since we had all the same info prior to the rescue .

You could at least let him defend himself before sentencing him to death by taliban.

Before he was rescued they're was full yellow Ribbon pow treatment . Even a parade was planned!

Then it all went poof . Which is odd since we had all the same info prior to the rescue .

Americans don't like cowardly deserters...well real Americans

Forum List

Back