Ground troops needed to purge Iran ‘influence’ in Yemen — Bahrain

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/death-saudi-king-coup-yemen-signs-iranian-prophecy

In the Shiite prophecy............countries like Bahrain and SA need to fall.............and the army of the faithful must await the Mahdri or 12th Imam to bring the end of times..................

It is what THEY believe, not what I believe......but is why they are doing what they are doing now..............They believe it is coming, and are preparing for it.
Iran did not instigate any of this.

What do you care about Yemen anyway. SA is bombing it to death. The Saudi's just want the land. SA is where the terrorist come from and are financed. Hezbollah and Hamas would not bother Israel if Israel would not bother the Palestinians and Lebanon. I get your on Israel's side, but let Yemen be who Yemen in and apparently they do not want to be under the Saudi monarchy, and I don't blame them one bit.

you are an islamo Nazi slut----who specifically cheers any "side" that is most
active in your favorite endeavor------ie... the murder of jews and destruction of
Israel. Everytime you mention anything about any issue related to ISLAM or any issue about Jews or Judaism------you give yourself up as the slut that you are------based on your typical lingo-----as I know that typical lingo from childhood. You have been an islamo Nazi slut from childhood-- Yemen is a shariah shit hole------but in this situation also a VICTIM of Iran ------to your delight as you dance on the dead bodies of Yemeni children. Saudi arabia is a shariah shithole------the only issue that YOU have against it is that it is not actively trying to murder jews or destroy Israel. It is comic that you are trying to convince me that somehow
Yemenis themselves DO NOT KNOW-----that Iran has infiltrated them and
are murdering them and stealing their most important cities. You would have hated Iran in the 1960s-----although the generally uneducated muslims were jew haters back then------lots weren't. not enough for a lump of shit like you. I would take a Saudi over a whore like you----ANYTIME. You will have your laughs----
Iran is fomenting a war-------more dead bodies for you to MUTILATE in your
sick fantasies

Raphael Shore is a Canadian-Israeli film writer,[1] producer, and rabbi. He is the founder of The Clarion Fund, a non-profit organization that seeks to "educate Americans about issues of national security".

Raphael Shore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think I'll pass. Thank you. We have Christians and Jews who believe the same thing. That one preacher(Christian) crook was on TV selling caned food to last for several years, and they even had metal houses to be put underground with all the necessities, but if I may say, all humans and countries are so fearful of each other on edge now, it won't take much for some lunatic to push the button and start it rolling.

what a joke you are Penelope-------you actually imagine that NO ONE KNOWS-----
I have known lots and lots of Iranian Shiites over the past almost 50 years-----and some -----non Iranian Shiites-------but YOU are the "expert"

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/death-saudi-king-coup-yemen-signs-iranian-prophecy

In the Shiite prophecy............countries like Bahrain and SA need to fall.............and the army of the faithful must await the Mahdri or 12th Imam to bring the end of times..................

It is what THEY believe, not what I believe......but is why they are doing what they are doing now..............They believe it is coming, and are preparing for it.

what is "this"???? Iran is very active-----very very very active------Please explain what "this" you do not believe Iran "instigated"

what is "this"???? Iran is very active-----very very very active------Please explain what "this" you do not believe Iran "instigated"
Turmoil in the ME and more precisely Yemen. Iran is not in Yemen to fulfill prophecy.

Turmoil in the ME and more precisely Yemen. Iran is not in Yemen to fulfill prophecy.

Iran is in Yemen to get its grubby paws on the Port city of TAIZ and the PORT CITY of Aden and to CONTROL a very significant and CRITICAL portion of
the OIL TRADE of the entire world-----via red sea water passages--------and to
GRAB vast untapped oil reserves IN YEMEN. Iran is also in Yemen in order to
foment a war against Saudi arabia-----and grab the black rock------thus "demonstrating" the "vast power" of SHIITE SHIT to the befuddled
UMMAH. Iran is also very active in supporting terrorists groups like Hamas and in placing its pimps and sluts in strategic areas of the Levant for the purpose of murdering as many Jews as possible ------thus demonstrating the vast power of the SHIITE SHIT version of the rapist of mecca. It is all for ALI and his slut wife FARTIMAH. ----------PROPHECY? it is not clear to me who did
the "prophecy"--------it is for the fulfillment of a DEPRAVED AND PERVERSE
belief and an infinite imperialist fantasy

Wasn't the Russian embassy in Tehran used as the meeting location between Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt when trying to decide what to do with Nazi Germany in 1944?

Iran is in Yemen to get its grubby paws on the Port city of TAIZ and the PORT CITY of Aden and to CONTROL a very significant and CRITICAL portion of
foment a war against Saudi arabia-----and grab the black rock------thus "demonstrating" the "vast power" of SHIITE SHIT to the befuddled
UMMAH. Iran is also very active in supporting terrorists groups like Hamas and in placing its pimps and sluts in strategic areas of the Levant for the purpose of murdering as many Jews as possible ------thus demonstrating the vast power of the SHIITE SHIT version of the rapist of mecca. It is all for ALI and his slut wife FARTIMAH. ----------PROPHECY? it is not clear to me who did
I think facts don't support your position and you are fulfilling your own depraved and perverse fantasies by posting your bullshit.

I think facts don't support your position and you are fulfilling your own depraved and perverse fantasies by posting your bullshit.

to what "facts" do you refer? I posted well known facts-------no doubt----well known to you

Yemen should be left alone, SA should use diplomacy like Obama did with Iran. Your a Saudi fan though.

Why, Penelope, you are an Iranian Shia fan which means you cheer on the Houtis, Hezbollah or any group which is helping Iran in its effort to control the Middle East.

They are mainly in defensive mode, from offensive attacks. SA attacked Yemen first , loosing control of it.
Same with Hezbollah. Iran is helping its allies.

Hmm, wasn't it Kuwait or Bahrain who recently told Iran to stay out of their business?

Yemen should be left alone, SA should use diplomacy like Obama did with Iran. Your a Saudi fan though.

Why, Penelope, you are an Iranian Shia fan which means you cheer on the Houtis, Hezbollah or any group which is helping Iran in its effort to control the Middle East.

They are mainly in defensive mode, from offensive attacks. SA attacked Yemen first , loosing control of it.

Hmm, wasn't it Kuwait or Bahrain who recently told Iran to stay out of their business?

I don't know------I believe Bahrain has a Shiite majority-----but I think sunnis sorta
rule. This situation puts Bahrain big shots in jeopardy if I got that right. Iran
could INSTIGATE the Shiites against the sunnis. Yemen has a very definite
SUNNI majority-----but Iran armed the Shiite minority and even shoved some
HEZBOLLAH scum into Yemen-------a real mess

I don't know------I believe Bahrain has a Shiite majority-----but I think sunnis sorta
rule. This situation puts Bahrain big shots in jeopardy if I got that right. Iran

Well it was one of those countries who told Iran to keep their nose out of their business.

Bahrain people and people moved there to be treated as slaves or the monarchy there?

Is that where some of those children that they were initiating in camps since before 2008 came from?

Last edited:

Bahrain people and people moved there to be treated as slaves or the monarchy there?

I don't know about that. My Iranian Muslim neighbors have relatives in Bahrain and say they have a pretty good life there.

I don't know about that. My Iranian Muslim neighbors have relatives in Bahrain and say they have a pretty good life there.
I just recall some of the interviews and beatings some were getting over there in about 2010-11 coming out of Bahrain.

I just recall some of the interviews and beatings some were getting over there in about 2010-11 coming out of Bahrain.

This goes on in many parts of the world if you try to start trouble.

When people are working full time and cannot feed their families or a family member is kidnapped or taken by force and never seen healthy again trouble does usually ensue.

When people are working full time and cannot feed their families or a family member is kidnapped or taken by force and never seen healthy again trouble does usually ensue.

Gee, Christian Copts and Hindu girls are kidnapped all the time and forced to convert to Islam. Why are you just worried about Bahrain where if the Shia are unhappy it is a short distance for them to go to Iran.

Is that where some of those children that they were initiating in camps since before 2008 came from?

where? what children? in Yemen? it would probably be Shiite children. Yemen has been a place where converts to islam were sorta "SENT" in order to
experience REAL ISLAMIC LIFE------be totally submerged in a SHARIAH SOCIETY------it has been going on for many years since Yemen is SO CLASSIC a shariah shit hole-------as AUTHENTIC as is Saudi arabia -----but Saudi arabia would probably prefer not to be bothered with ------initiates

Forum List

Back