Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I came from we respect women
It's 2018 and the faith/ideology you support is just now letting women drive in ONE country (still doesn't let them in other 40). You must be so proud. Idiot.
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia ended its ban on women driving, and PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates that more than 3 million women could be driving in the country by 2020. Experts say the lifting of the ban could help the Saudi Arabian economy as women participate more in the workforce.
Wow...you have one seriously fucked up idea of "respect"! Banning women from doing something men can do? Banning women? Seriously? :eusa_doh:

Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Female Drivers

Where I came from we respect women,
No you don't. You force them to cover their faces, force them to walk behind men like dogs, force them into marriages they don't want, beat the shit out of them, rape them, and then stone them to death.
we carry heavy loads for them, give them our seats on public transit, we treat them with respect
Yeah...Americans do ALL of that without forcing them into marriages or forcing them to cover their face.
I grow up in a Muslim country and none of what you say is true :)
Women choose to wear the hijab
Women walk besides men
More women in our. Congress than the US congress.
We have less rapes per capita of women and kids than the US.
We also dont have leaders that got caught raping, harassing women and kids
Also our leader never disrespected women and cheated on his wives and brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
We also have the oldest university in the world built by a woman before there was even a country called the US.

Again ignorance feeds your bigotry and racism. But you dont have to repeat lies and get embarrassed on an online platform.

Where I came from we respect women
It's 2018 and the faith/ideology you support is just now letting women drive in ONE country (still doesn't let them in other 40). You must be so proud. Idiot.
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia ended its ban on women driving, and PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates that more than 3 million women could be driving in the country by 2020. Experts say the lifting of the ban could help the Saudi Arabian economy as women participate more in the workforce.
Wow...you have one seriously fucked up idea of "respect"! Banning women from doing something men can do? Banning women? Seriously? :eusa_doh:

Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Female Drivers
One, I'm not from Saudi arabia... 2 we have all female pilots for some jumbo planes and some race for a living. Keep in my Me bigot there are over 56 countries with majority muslims and only one banned women from driving and most muslims never agreed about the ruling. You ready for another class? Here to help.

Ps: just curious which trailer park you live at? Cause from your ignorance, you must a dumb obese redneck who never left his trailer park.

No you don't. You force them to cover their faces, force them to walk behind men like dogs, force them into marriages they don't want, beat the shit out of them, rape them, and then stone them to death.
we carry heavy loads for them, give them our seats on public transit, we treat them with respect
Yeah...Americans do ALL of that without forcing them into marriages or forcing them to cover their face.
Women walk besides men
Also our leader never disrespected women and cheated on his wives and brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
We also have the oldest university in the world built by a woman before there was even a country called the US.

Again ignorance feeds your bigotry and racism. But you dont have to repeat lies and get embarrassed on an online platform.

Hmmm, sounds like an amazing place...why the FUCK are you here if it’s so fucking awesome?

Women walk besides men

Hmmm, sounds like an amazing place...why the FUCK are you here if it’s so fucking awesome?
I go back and forth and have a place in France too. Will be moving OC soon to enforce the liberal (tolerant) presence there as well. And none of your fucking business why I'm here ;).

The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’
"Andrés Manuel López Obrador is the Mexican answer to Donald Trump and he's just as crazy as Trump" It would be fun to see these guys across the table from one another spewing out their hate and threats.

The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’

Mexico would benefit from a war with the U.S. because the corrupt Mexican government would lose which means the Mexican people would win.

Mexico would benefit from a war with the U.S. because the corrupt Mexican government would lose which means the Mexican people would win.
And the US would rebuild the country

And the US would rebuild the country

Probably.....

Women walk besides men

I go back and forth and have a place in France too. Will be moving OC soon to enforce the liberal (tolerant) presence there as well. And none of your fucking business why I'm here ;).

Haha...right, sure you do.
Makes perfect sense, people always flee ‘amazing’ places to live in shitholes like West LA...

Women walk besides men

Makes perfect sense, people always flee ‘amazing’ places to live in shitholes like West LA...
Santa monica is a shot place ? :p...hillbilly get your facts straight.

Women walk besides men

Haha...we’ve already done this...you’re in Mid-City, the mega shithole close enough to Santa Monica for you to make the SM claim.

Women walk besides men

Haha...we’ve already done this...you’re in Mid-City, the mega shithole close enough to Santa Monica for you to make the SM claim.
Lol why would I lie about living in here ?
You can have a cup of tea and see for yourself ;).

Keep in my Me bigot there are over 56 countries with majority muslims and only one banned women from driving and most muslims never agreed about the ruling. You ready for another class? Here to help.
Yes...I am ready to take you to school again. Only a filthy muslim could consider this “respect for women”:
Throughout their lives, Iranian women are forced to navigate a web of restrictions, imposed by law and custom. Every aspect of their existence – from how they must dress in public, to the subjects they can study at university and the jobs they are allowed to do in the workplace – is closely regulated.

An example was highlighted last week, when a female football star in Iran was banned from travelling to an international tournament by her husband. He refused to sign papers allowing her to renew her passport, meaning she was unable to play in the Asian Cup.
Muslim men’s penises are so tiny and they are so threatened, that they have to subjugate women. Muslims know their women would all flock to real men if they didn’t keep them chained in the basement like an animal.

Iran's big woman problem: All of the things Iranian women aren't allowed to do

And none of your fucking business why I'm here ;).
Sure it is our business. It is our country. You’re just “visiting”. And since you’re a filthy muslim - and muslims have a long and ugly history of extremism and violence - we have every right to know why you’re here.

Do you know who was behind the 9/11 attacks? Hint: they weren’t Christians and they weren’t Jews.

Then you didn’t grow up in a “muslim” country, snowflake. Because everything I stated was 100% true.
:lmao: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301:

Yeah...and they all “asked for it” when they get raped - uh?
I honestly have no idea what you talking about. And I also assure you that is just your bigotry that leads you to fabricate lies. No Muslim country forces women to wear hijab except Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Muslim countries had 8 women presidents, the only one that ran to be president inthe US her opponent called her a nasty woman and his base called her a bitch. The US also has the highest rate of rapes more than any Muslim country or civilised country for that matter.
Most Muslim north African countries have a higher presentation of women in the parliament compared to the US.

More than 80% of American women said they were molested at least once in their life time. A Muslim woman is protected by her family, neighborhood and society...you try and harass her and you get your ass kicked....heck just insult her and you wouldn't know who hit you first....I dont expect you to understand this, because you grew up in a selfish society where there is no sense of community and bonding, and women are treated as a piece of flesh and a sex toy.

stop being such a coward and sign the dotted line.
Stop being such a pussy. Mexico isn’t a military power. Just a few bombs dropped on their head will solve it all. Maybe you can find your “safe space” and color until it is over? :laugh:
You are a poser and a coward.

elpintogrande~05-22-2006-internetbadass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back