Status
Not open for further replies.
A Muslim woman is protected by her family, neighborhood and society...you try and harass her and you get your ass kicked....
Oh thank God that muslim women have their families to “protect” them!!!

The Plight of Afghan Women: A Disturbing Picture
Honor killing isnr islamic sweetheart but tribal mostly happens in todays Pakistan and India be it Hindus or muslims is purely tribal please dont ask me what's hindiudm and where is Pakistan or india....pick books or go to a foreign school to learn about life and the world.
You are so dumb and hateful...that it hurts to read your posts.

This would essentially be justified now - considering this is an actual invasion.

‘Shoot them all at the border and call it good’: DMV worker on leave over illegal immigrants comment

No other nation fucks the U.S. over more so than Mexico. LETS DO THIS SHIT!
It's simple. Strip them of their "foreign aid", use it to build the wall, deport all of them, secure the border. They built their own shit-hole third world nation, they can live with it (or fix it). But they have no right to invade our nation.
Trump said mexico will pay for it. Another broken promise.

Cut their foreign aid until it is paid for, with a generous interest rate of course.

This would essentially be justified now - considering this is an actual invasion.

‘Shoot them all at the border and call it good’: DMV worker on leave over illegal immigrants comment

No other nation fucks the U.S. over more so than Mexico. LETS DO THIS SHIT!
It's simple. Strip them of their "foreign aid", use it to build the wall, deport all of them, secure the border. They built their own shit-hole third world nation, they can live with it (or fix it). But they have no right to invade our nation.
Trump said mexico will pay for it. Another broken promise.

Cut their foreign aid until it is paid for, with a generous interest rate of course.
Oh so now you wanna cut the foreign aid on Mexico to pay for the wall? it'll take generations for the amount to be able to fund the wall Mr smarty panty. Oh you guys wait till Mexico does their business fully with China and other countries, and others follow suit.

Oh so now you wanna cut the foreign aid on Mexico to pay for the wall? it'll take generations for the amount to be able to fund the wall Mr smarty panty.
A. No it won’t

B. Who cares? Let it “take generations”.

A Muslim woman is protected by her family, neighborhood and society...you try and harass her and you get your ass kicked....
Oh thank God that muslim women have their families to “protect” them!!!

The Plight of Afghan Women: A Disturbing Picture
Honor killing isnr islamic sweetheart
All evidence to the contrary, stupid. I just hit you with a bunch of links - ALL muslims. They aren’t “protecting” their women at all, you ignorant asshat.

I agree. To a point. I think it's time for some military posturing and show them we're serious. Dropping munitions on them should be a last resort. Just my 2¢

Oh so now you wanna cut the foreign aid on Mexico to pay for the wall? it'll take generations for the amount to be able to fund the wall Mr smarty panty.
A. No it won’t

B. Who cares? Let it “take generations”.
no sweetheart before you know it, Latinos or brown cockroaches as you like to call them they'll be the majority along with other minorities....and racists like you will have to run and hide.
How do you live a life where you have to just hate on people for what they are or their skin color? what makes you feel superior because you are shades lighter than others? Please help me explain.

no sweetheart before you know it, Latinos or brown cockroaches as you like to call them they'll be the majority along with other minorities
Do you have a point to your ignorant ramblings? Even if this nonsense were true - so what? What is your point? :dunno:
....and racists like you will have to run and hide.
Yawn. You people have dipped into that “racist” well so many times it means nothing now. There is nothing “racist” about upholding the law. Like all muslims, you’re just a lawless thug who rapes and mistreats women.
How do you live a life where you have to just hate on people for what they are or their skin color? what makes you feel superior because you are shades lighter than others? Please help me explain.
Ahahahah! Ladies & Gentlemen - I submit to you what is known as a “Freudian Slip”.

He didn’t say “help me understand”. He said “help me explain”. The racism and obsession with skin color are his views. He’s trying to project them on to others.

How do you live a life where you just have to hate on people for their gender? What makes you feel superior to women? Why do you want them kept oppressed and uneducated? Why do you rape women? :dunno:

How do you live a life where you just have to hate on people for their gender? What makes you feel superior to women? Why do you want them kept oppressed and uneducated? Why do you rape women? :dunno:
What the fu k you talking about? I have no clue where you get this garbage from ? Do you just wake and eat it from a trash bin?
Muslim to you equals woman hater? Ok you win Mr who voted for a pussy grabber...I'm gonna go beat up my wife and I'll be back.

Ok you win Mr who voted for a pussy grabber...
I didn’t vote for Bill Clinton. I also didn’t vote for John F. Kennedy. I didn’t vote for Lyndon B. Johnson. And I didn’t vote for Donald Trump.

I literally have a 100% record of not voting for “pussy grabbers” (98% of which are Democrats and 100% of which were liberals at one time). And you now have a 100% record of voting for liars.

Dude grow up...live.and let live...clean your heart from hating.
Gladly. As soon as you convert from a filthy “faith” of violence that oppresses mankind and horribly oppressed women.

Until then? Not a chance. I’m proud to have a deep hatred and disgust for evil. And islam is pure evil.

Dude grow up...live.and let live...clean your heart from hating.
Gladly. As soon as you convert from a filthy “faith” of violence that oppresses mankind and horribly oppressed women.

Until then? Not a chance. I’m proud to have a deep hatred and disgust for evil. And islam is pure evil.

Wait...he’s a Christian? Or is he Jewish? He could be Muslim too I guess. All three religions have a history of horribly oppressing women.

It’s weird...it’s almost like it’s cultural and not religious.

It’s weird...it’s almost like it’s cultural and not religious.
Christians haven’t oppressed women since like 1400 B.C. Why would one even bring that up? It’s almost like one is a partisan hack and not really concerned about human rights. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back