Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting handouts to the rogue state of Israel and its lazy citizens, would help finance the wal...I'm all for it.
Oh boy...another radical antisemite. :eusa_doh:

What's the deal with that anyway? Who taught you to hate Jews so much? And why? I'm just curious.
-------------------------------- he is 'muslim' Patriot .
Muslim and proud mr bigot :)
------------------------------------------------------------ muslims are taught to hate 'JEWS' . course JEWS are the superior people . Look what Israel which has a large population of JEWS has done in 60 years or so and compare to 'ayrab' or other type muslims that are proud of the 'atlas' mountains and camels as i roll my eyes Patriot . :afro:

One good build up of invaders at the border, and a large incursion as suggested by the Mexican candidate could play quite nicely into the hands of Trump. A bulletproof reason to declare martial law, suspend the house and senate, secure the border by any means necessary to defend our nation, and “viola”!
We get everything we ever wanted. And no Filthy traitorous Democrat Liberals to get in the way...

Where do you find the Constitutional authority to suspend the House and Senate?
Its not. It’s wrapped up in the “Patriot Act” that’s now law of the land. Which also gives the President the authority to suspend the constitution itself. Once enacted... who can can take it to the courts? No one. The Patriot act was a bad idea. Might as well use it for some good...

Declaration of martial law approriatley coupled with the provisions laid out in the patriot act can quite easily do just that. Throw the Emergency powers act in the mix... And there's very little any President couldn't do with the right support.
We've seen many examples of presidents "doing things without constitutional authority" throughout our nation's history. But never in our nation's history has a President had so much legal authority, and as many options to do so.

Declaration of martial law appropriatley coupled with the provisions laid out in the patriot act can quite easily do just that. Throw the Emergency powers act in the mix... And there's very little any President couldn't do with the right support.
We've seen many examples of presidents "doing things without constitutional authority" throughout our nation's history. But never before in our nation's history has a President had so much legal authority, and as many options to do so.

More bullshit? Quote the law!

You can't because it is all conspiracy theorist tripe!

One good build up of invaders at the border, and a large incursion as suggested by the Mexican candidate could play quite nicely into the hands of Trump. A bulletproof reason to declare martial law, suspend the house and senate, secure the border by any means necessary to defend our nation, and “viola”!
We get everything we ever wanted. And no Filthy traitorous Democrat Liberals to get in the way...

Its not. It’s wrapped up in the “Patriot Act” that’s now law of the land. Which also gives the President the authority to suspend the constitution itself. Once enacted... who can can take it to the courts? No one. The Patriot act was a bad idea. Might as well use it for some good...

Declaration of martial law approriatley coupled with the provisions laid out in the patriot act can quite easily do just that. Throw the Emergency powers act in the mix... And there's very little any President couldn't do with the right support.
We've seen many examples of presidents "doing things without constitutional authority" throughout our nation's history. But never in our nation's history has a President had so much legal authority, and as many options to do so.

Declaration of martial law appropriatley coupled with the provisions laid out in the patriot act can quite easily do just that. Throw the Emergency powers act in the mix... And there's very little any President couldn't do with the right support.
We've seen many examples of presidents "doing things without constitutional authority" throughout our nation's history. But never before in our nation's history has a President had so much legal authority, and as many options to do so.

I bet the Japanese Americans who were put into internment camps felt the same way...

I bet the Japanese Americans who were put into internment camps felt the same way...

I am sure they did. Thank you Democrats for violating their rights! It was one of the most embarrassing acts in the history of this nation.

Now, enough of your deflection.

Where is the law?

Past presidents - principally Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, and Franklin Roosevelt - by exercising their powers in time of emergency, have expanded their authority as necessary to meet emergencies they faced. They have, in essence, made the law in times of crisis, not always in the manner envisioned.
The 4 Types Of Constitutional Crises

I am sure they did. Thank you Democrats for violating their rights! It was one of the most embarrassing acts in the history of this nation.

Where is the law?
During times of crisis, a president can quite literally become the law. As repeatedly shown through our own history... Declaring Martial Law is just one such tool for doing just that. The emergency powers Act is another, as you’ve been told.

less than 11 million, about 3.3% of the population

this is not an invasion

in the 1860s half the country was foreign born, NYC was 70%

the alt right nativists do not run this country
11 million is more than the population of New York City.China the most populous nation in the world with 1.4 billion people has a n active duty military of just over 2 million. So yes 11 million people entering a country without permission is an invasion.
It is about 3.3% of the population that have arrived over many years. No, it is not an "invasion" and to suggest such reveals an Alt Right/Russian attempt to interfere in American affairs.
They are not a part of the population they came here illegally and what the fuck reason are you bringing Russia into this its about our immigration laws you loon.

this is not an invasion

11 million is more than the population of New York City.China the most populous nation in the world with 1.4 billion people has a n active duty military of just over 2 million. So yes 11 million people entering a country without permission is an invasion.
It is about 3.3% of the population that have arrived over many years. No, it is not an "invasion" and to suggest such reveals an Alt Right/Russian attempt to interfere in American affairs.
They are not a part of the population they came here illegally and what the fuck reason are you bringing Russia into this its about our immigration laws you loon.
He peeks under his bed at night looking for Russians.

The Russian social media bots will assist the Alt and far right wherever and whenever possible.

They hate America just as much as the so-called Americans of the Alt Right.

Where is the law?
During times of crisis, a president can quite literally become the law. As repeatedly shown through our own history... Declaring Martial Law is just one such tool for doing just that. The emergency powers Act is another, as you’ve been told.

Quote it, you dumbass!

You cannot because it doesn't exist as you imagined it. I have been told by someone who cannot back up a single assertion with any real facts.

Just because Presidents have screwed things up in the past is no excuse to allow them to do so in the future.

BTW when was the last time martial law was declared in the United States?

Where is the law?

Quote it, you dumbass!

You cannot because it doesn't exist as you imagined it. I have been told by someone who cannot back up a single assertion with any real facts.

Just because Presidents have screwed things up in the past is no excuse to allow them to do so in the future.

Regardless of whether or not you believe past actions of presidents were “screw ups” or not is irrelevant. I’ve shown you all the ways this can be done. Clearly you don’t “like” it. Or “agree” with their doing so. But that doesn’t much matter either. All the tools to do just that exist.

Where is the law?

Quote it, you dumbass!

Regardless of whether or not you believe past actions of presidents were “screw ups” or not is irrelevant. I’ve shown you all the ways this can be done. Clearly you don’t “like” it. Or “agree” with their doing so. But that doesn’t much matter either. All the tools to do just that exist.

You haven't shown me anything except your bizarre penchant for ranting.

Quote it, dumbass!

this is not an invasion

----------------------------------------------------- you sum things up very nicely , of course its an invasion and the 11 million invaders in the invasion force is a number that is at least 10 - 20 years old TKiss .

Last edited:

Where is the law?

Quote it, you dumbass!

Quote it, dumbass!
I’ve shown you a myriad of methods, existing laws, and examples. Your “not good” enough routine is a boring as your Liberal habit of resorting to name calling. Yawn...

Where is the law?

Quote it, you dumbass!

Quote it, dumbass!
I’ve shown you a myriad of methods, existing laws, and examples. Your “not good” enough routine is a boring as your Liberal habit of resorting to name calling. Yawn...

You haven't shown me ANYTHING!

That's the point, dumbass!

You made shit up and then swear it is true!

Are you a libtard, because that is how they do it!?

Quote it, you dumbass!

Quote it, dumbass!

You haven't shown me ANYTHING!

That's the point, dumbass!

You made shit up and then swear it is true!

Are you a libtard, because that is how they do it!?
Then you haven’t read what I’ve shown you. And I was wondering precisely the same about you...

I dream of war with Mexico.

We can't even beat Afghanistan, Mexico would kick our ass.

Um, yeah, so let's look at the military you and Poodle aren't joining that would be doing that fighting.

Oh, damn, it's 10% Hispanic!!!

So um, good luck with that, I guess.

We can't even beat Afghanistan, Mexico would kick our ass.”
Most of what you say comes from a place of zero logic and uninformed ignorance...but this might be your most ignorant comment yet.

Oh, damn, it's 10% Hispanic!!!”
You mean like our border agents...the ones that are bitch-slapping filthy wetbacks daily?

The racialist part of the far and alt right simply don't think when it comes peoples' colors: they just knee jerk and foam at the mouth. Let's pass a good DADA and immigration bill that provide a pathway to citizenship, and deploy a division across the border to detain and return illegal crossers without hearings. Those who land in our airports are put back on the plane without any judicial hearing.

For the 500th time...The “Far Right” doesn’t have a problem with skin color....the “Far Right” has a problem with illegal aliens. Come on Jake, how many times to you have to be taught such elementary shit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back