Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs are semite and I'm arab. Besides o dont hate Jews but I do hate the zionists.
Uh...no...arabs are assholes, Issa. Not “semites”. Assholes.
Also criticizing the savage practices of Israel has nothing to do with anti semitism.
Accusing someone of being “savage” when they are the furthest thing from it, simply because you hate the fact that they are Jewish is antisemitsm, halfwit.

$100 billion a year. Wow. I was thinking like 75 million years.
Well thinking isn’t exactly your strong point, so no surprise that you’re completely uninformed regarding the costs and consequences of the policies you “support”.

1E85D0E9-67DF-400C-8313-3BF156E3C50C.jpeg

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Going to war with Mexico over immigration is beyond stupid.
Not nearly as stupid as calling an invasion “immigration”.
Those words have a meaning in the dictionary. Manipulation of words..:45:

Very true. Let’s examine the definition.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
      "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
      synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment, disturbance, disruption, breach
      "an invasion of my privacy"

This would essentially be justified now - considering this is an actual invasion.

No other nation fucks the U.S. over more so than Mexico. LETS DO THIS SHIT!
It's simple. Strip them of their "foreign aid", use it to build the wall, deport all of them, secure the border. They built their own shit-hole third world nation, they can live with it (or fix it). But they have no right to invade our nation.
Trump said mexico will pay for it. Another broken promise.

President Donald Trump has another six and a half years to fulfill that promise. Already he has fulfilled many other promises.
Such as?:bs1:

Right? Progressives want to convince the world that words have no meaning. They’ve been doing it for decades with the U.S. Constitution because that document prevents their fascist agenda.
What?:20: you no make sense

Well thinking isn’t exactly your strong point, so no surprise that you’re completely uninformed regarding the costs and consequences of the policies you “support”.

View attachment 200651

Your source is also known as a hate group.

Are you implying that “hate groups” are incapable of reporting accurate information. Like CNN?

View attachment 200651

Are you implying that “hate groups” are incapable of reporting accurate information. Like CNN?
Define accurate information.

Right? Progressives want to convince the world that words have no meaning. They’ve been doing it for decades with the U.S. Constitution because that document prevents their fascist agenda.
What?:20: you no make sense

Huh?
He made perfect sense. Thirdgraders get it.

The U.S. has been invaded by Mexico. Literally invaded (10 to 20 million is indisputably an invasion). That alone is grounds for military action. But now, a candidate for president in Mexico is openly calling for a larger invasion.
Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador is calling for immigrants to flood into the Unites States and claim what he says is their "human right."
Please let them try this under President Trump. Please! Nothing would make me giggle more than watching bombs drop on the heads of these lawless thugs and animals.

Top Mexican presidential candidate calls for mass immigration to US to protest, claim ‘human right’

I hereby authorize the military to use mini guns on the border to mow down anything that moves within 100 feet of the border. No warning, no questions asked. Let the bodies pile up 18 feet high. There's your border wall.

Time to invade Mexico, mow down the entire country, drop about 50 neutron bombs, push the filth out to sea and open the place up as a free southern resort for tax paying US citizens in good standing. Git er done.

Screen shot 2013-02-02 at 4.06.13 PM.png

View attachment 200651

Leave it to Leftists to group people by "feelings"... Lol! What a fucking joke!

Arabs are semite and I'm arab. Besides o dont hate Jews but I do hate the zionists.
Uh...no...arabs are assholes, Issa. Not “semites”. Assholes.
Also criticizing the savage practices of Israel has nothing to do with anti semitism.
Accusing someone of being “savage” when they are the furthest thing from it, simply because you hate the fact that they are Jewish is antisemitsm, halfwit.
Bullshit. The whole entire world condemns Israeli crimes, occupation and barbaric practices. Ain't semite is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back