Group abandons Kamala over refusal to have them speak at the DNC...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
A group called Muslim Women for Harris-Walz has disbanded over the DNC’s refusal to let a Palestinian American speak on stage.

(Note: I am not Pro Palestine, I am just reporting a story)

Kamala Harris is beginning to face the consequences of not pushing for a Palestinian American speaker at the Democratic National Convention, amid widespread backlash to Israel’s deadly U.S.-backed military campaign in Gaza, which has killed more than 40,000 people.

Muslim Women for Harris-Walz announced late Wednesday that it would disband after members of the Uncommitted delegation at the DNC were notified that Harris’s team had denied their many requests to have a Palestinian American speaker appear on the main stage.

We cannot in good conscience, continue Muslim Women for Harris-Walz, in light of this new information from the Uncommitted movement that VP Harris’ team declined their request to have a Palestinian American speaker take the stage at the DNC,” the group said in a statement.

“The family of the Israeli Hostage that was on the stage tonight, has shown more empathy towards Palestinian American speakers than our candidate or the DNC has,” the statement said. “This is a terrible message to send to Democrats. Palestinians have a right to speak about Palestine.”

Just let Kamala keep talking in the next 60 days and the blind brainwashed voters will be HORRIFIED that they are dealing with a disingenuous empty headed puppet for the Democrats.

Def: disingenuous: lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity;
falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: Her excuse was rather disingenuous.

Just let Kamala keep talking in the next 60 days and the blind brainwashed voters will be HORRIFIED that they are dealing with a disingenuous empty headed puppet for the Democrats.

Def: disingenuous: lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity;
falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: Her excuse was rather disingenuous.
Maybe that's how her running mate got picked. I would have liked to see a Henry Louis Gates or a Cornell West..... But it suddenly occurs to me that neither one of them would be anyone's puppet.

She is like Biden, just a little younger. Empty headed and DUMB. She will fulfill all the Democrats needs. Her weak ego is being fed right now. Before she was a DO NOTHING NOBODY and the Dems are fawning over her now....:ack-1:

A group called Muslim Women for Harris-Walz has disbanded over the DNC’s refusal to let a Palestinian American speak on stage.

Kamala Harris is beginning to face the consequences of not pushing for a Palestinian American speaker at the Democratic National Convention, amid widespread backlash to Israel’s deadly U.S.-backed military campaign in Gaza, which has killed more than 40,000 people.

Muslim Women for Harris-Walz announced late Wednesday that it would disband after members of the Uncommitted delegation at the DNC were notified that Harris’s team had denied their many requests to have a Palestinian American speaker appear on the main stage.

We cannot in good conscience, continue Muslim Women for Harris-Walz, in light of this new information from the Uncommitted movement that VP Harris’ team declined their request to have a Palestinian American speaker take the stage at the DNC,” the group said in a statement.

“The family of the Israeli Hostage that was on the stage tonight, has shown more empathy towards Palestinian American speakers than our candidate or the DNC has,” the statement said. “This is a terrible message to send to Democrats. Palestinians have a right to speak about Palestine.”

And?

Kamala Kaboom

A Nazislami bringing her ten-year old son onstage and having him blow himself up sky high would not be a good look for the Democrats at this time.

Forum List

Back