Growing horns

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a dream on December 19, I saw a half-naked wretched man sitting on the ground. Horns start growing out of his head and he looks down to see if he still has a penis.

I thought the figure was me and I had been transformed into a demon by my “satanic” writings.

However, three days later, while perusing the news feed on my home page, I ran across the Live Science feature “20 of the most bizarre stories from the Bible,” which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because a word used in the original text, “garan,” really was “geren,” the Hebrew word for horn.

Some people in the Middle Ages believed that Moses had grown horns and that "much medieval artwork— as well as earlier and later work—depicts a Moses with horns" . . . the iconography of the ancient Near East "shows the prevalence of horns on gods and goddesses, the association of horns with exceptional beings and special power."

In a dream on December 19, I saw a half-naked wretched man sitting on the ground. Horns start growing out of his head and he looks down to see if he still has a penis.

I thought the figure was me and I had been transformed into a demon by my “satanic” writings.

However, three days later, while perusing the news feed on my home page, I ran across the Live Science feature “20 of the most bizarre stories from the Bible,” which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because a word used in the original text, “garan,” really was “geren,” the Hebrew word for horn.

Some people in the Middle Ages believed that Moses had grown horns and that "much medieval artwork— as well as earlier and later work—depicts a Moses with horns" . . . the iconography of the ancient Near East "shows the prevalence of horns on gods and goddesses, the association of horns with exceptional beings and special power."

Is that you? The ghost of Howard Phillips Lovecraft past?

Horns=Power
In the Bible era they used slang and symbolism to avoid being detected as talking about Rome during the revolts.
They symbolized the scarlet (color of Romes army) dual power (2horn system) Rome created by hiding political power and authority behind popular religious authority. Hence the Devil symbol having the power of death and destruction=Romes political/military might & authority as the 2 horned scarlet red beast.

Growing horns can mean growing in power or like we express today "growing a pair".

The Hebrew word is Keren, which means Light.
I have no idea where you got Garan from.

Horns=Power
In the Bible era they used slang and symbolism to avoid being detected as talking about Rome during the revolts.
They symbolized the scarlet (color of Romes army) dual power (2horn system) Rome created by hiding political power and authority behind popular religious authority. Hence the Devil symbol having the power of death and destruction=Romes political/military might & authority as the 2 horned scarlet red beast.

Growing horns can mean growing in power or like we express today "growing a pair".
Rome has always claimed everything for themselves and has distorted the original concepts….It is interesting that originally horns represented power butRome figured it was all coming to them…They even had the chutzpah to have Michaelangelo create a statue of Moses depicted with horns showing that they were in charge either that or Michangelo pulled a fast one on them if he understood the concepts better then they did..Regardless that verse in Jude 9 gives one food for thought because Rome could never find the original body of Moses but by having “Michael the angel “ recreate it under their control they are admitting they are Satan( the adversary) whether they realized It or not….

For the survival of humanity, grow up. Your silly God bullshit is ridiculous for a mature human being. You're embarrassing

which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because ...

were what they claimed were true -

1641004612592.png

they possessed tablets etched in the heavens - and destroyed them ... their decision made them a heretic.

were they not the one also to claim themselves - chosen.

no doubt where they ended up. at best 6' under and dead.

Forum List

Back