Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

Maliki wanted, as does the reactionary right, American troops subject to Iraqi courts.

Maliki's gone, no SOFA has Americans appearing before Iraqi courts now, and elements of both the far right and the far left, for all of the wrong reasons, to continue.

Why is that, guys?

because you're lying and carrying water for Obama

"Rice said that she didn't understand why the Obama administration was unable to reach an agreement on immunity with the Iraqis, considering that the previous SOFA granted immunity to U.S. soldiers and was passed overwhelmingly by the Iraqi parliament at the time.

"We did manage to negotiate an immunity clause that was acceptable to the Iraqis and acceptable to the Pentagon. I don't know what happened in these negotiations," Rice said."

Condoleezza Rice We never expected to leave Iraq in 2011

I am saying we should have our troops home but not having our troops subject to Iraqi courts is at least the right thing.

Frank, you are merely playing "hate Obama" politics, so fuck you and everyone else (from right to left) for politicizing harm's way for armed forces personnel.

I am saying we should have our troops home but not having our troops subject to Iraqi courts is at least the right thing.

Frank, you are merely playing "hate Obama" politics, so fuck you and everyone else (from right to left) for politicizing harm's way for armed forces personnel.

What agreement are they operating under now?

Look it up, Antares, and carry your own water. You are a former ranger yet you want our troops in the sand box still. I can tell you that they are not subject to Iraqi courts.

Carry your own water, son.

It is called a "Diplomatic Note" and was issued by the Iraqi government when they invited the troops into Iraq. The note gives similar immunity from prosecution that is given to diplomats.

Look it up, Antares, and carry your own water. You are a former ranger yet you want our troops in the sand box still. I can tell you that they are not subject to Iraqi courts.

Carry your own water, son.

You can't tell me shit Jake, you are just making crap up as you go.

YOU have no idea what they are operating under.

It's too bad the conservatives around here who now hate the idea of being at war in Iraq didn't hate it with the same enthusiasm when Bush was president.

You stupid fuck.

Everybody hates war.

Sometimes it has to be fought.

Throughout our History brave men and women have gone in and worn that uniform....some have had to go to war and fight and die.....ALL of them knew that that was possible when they signed up.

You?
You are a cowardly piece of shit who might have worn either Girl Scout Uniform or a strippers bikini and heels.

But nothing else, you never had the guts.

Honey.

Nope. Not everyone hates war. Bush wanted to be a "war time president". Got to strut around in a nice flight suit and be adored by RW idiots. Lots of businessmen make a tidy profit off war. Bet Cheney's Halliburton stock gave him a nice return. All it cost was a few thousand ordinary American lives (not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis).

Jake, stop carrying water for Obama. I posted Condi's interview on the Iraq negotiations. I don't know how much wronger you can be

"Rice said that she didn't understand why the Obama administration was unable to reach an agreement on immunity with the Iraqis, considering that the previous SOFA granted immunity to U.S. soldiers and was passed overwhelmingly by the Iraqi parliament at the time.

It is called a "Diplomatic Note" and was issued by the Iraqi government when they invited the troops into Iraq. The note gives similar immunity from prosecution that is given to diplomats.

I will believe that when I see the diplomatic note. For some reason hard to put a finger on, I don't take what the Obama Administration says as truth. It is called trust but verify.

I do know that the excuse Obama used to pull all of the troops out of Afghanistan against the advice of the Pentagon was that the Iraqi Parliament would not agree to give immunity from prosecution for US troops. I wonder why a diplomatic note is acceptable to him now, and he does not require Iraq Parliament approval.

Frank, Condi does not count. Maliki would not accept SOFA without Iraqi court jurisdiction. BHO made the right decision on that. If you and Condi want to submit our soldiers to Iraqi jurisdiction, well, then fuck you both.

I want our soldiers home. I did not want them there in the first place.

Because it is temporary? And why folks don't trust you, TooTall, is that you are politicizing harms' way for our troops?

Frank, Condi does not count. Maliki would not accept SOFA without Iraqi court jurisdiction. BHO made the right decision on that. If you and Condi want to submit our soldiers to Iraqi jurisdiction, well, then fuck you both.

And yet your Boi Barack is sending them back.

Jake would you have settled for a renewing of the Bush Sofa that expired?

combat troops are out, non combat troops are back ... big difference

Wrong again. It was the Iraqi Parliament that would not agree and Obama wasn't interested in playing hardball to get them to agree.

Forum List

Back