Guess President Biden had somewhere else to be?

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
It's a heck of a thing. Did he have some place else to be? Hard to say. It's certainly bad optics given the way social media is responding.

612c0bc1203027596854ee9f.png

© YouTube/ CNN

Last edited:
It was time for his warm milk....did that whole scene this morning make you sick too....those fools should have resigned right after they left Dover.....

It's a heck of a thing. Did he have some place else to be? Hard to say. It's certainly bad optics given the way social media is responding.

© YouTube/ CNN

That's some real stupid shit you're pretending to care about right there

© YouTube/ CNN

Doctored?

© YouTube/ CNN

sgyshsbgxhdhhdhd.jpeg

:mad: he has no respect for those who have died, he looks like he doesn't give a fuck,
Very few of you actually gives a fuck. Y'all are just taking a moral high-ground you have no real claim to. It comes from a dishonest place. It's just another reason to hate Joe Biden. You're not actually hurt about these soldiers. Don't BS me.

Very few of you actually gives a fuck. Y'all are just taking a moral high-ground you have no real claim to. It comes from a dishonest place. It's just another reason to hate Joe Biden. You're not actually hurt about these soldiers. Don't BS me.
I do give a fuck, i have lost a loved one so i know the pain of that lose id never want anyone to lose a loved one the pain it causes , my whole family is broken up , all have mental health issues due to the trauma of losing someone You don't fucking know me you have not walked in my shoes so who the fuck are you to say that i dont give a fuck ,

I do give a fuck, i have lost a loved one so i know the pain of that lose id never want anyone to lose a loved one the pain it causes , my whole family is broken up , all have mental health issues due to the trauma of losing someone You don't fucking know me you have not walked in my shoes so who the fuck are you to say that i dont give a fuck ,
Yeah, you really are a mentally ill idiot if Biden checking his wrist watch sets you off.

_Alexa_
I agree. He looks like he'd rather be anywhere but where his is. He sure didn't honor the dead. He looked as his fucking watch. What a maroon.

Forum List

Back