Guess President Biden had somewhere else to be?

03BB5A2C-161B-4F06-A5A4-F61C7CB46D98.png

Dude.

He checked the time. Making a thing out of this is so fucking dumb.
/——/ democRATs went ape shyt when Bush Sr checked his watch during a debate.
/———/ And it gets better.

News Break
News Break
OVER 10 MILLION PEOPLE USE
Open APP

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

Fox News

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday. The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...
4dWcTW_0bhOU9uh00&news_id=0bhOU9uh

Dude.

He checked the time. Making a thing out of this is so fucking dumb.
/——/ democRATs went ape shyt when Bush Sr checked his watch during a debate.
/———/ And it gets better.

News Break
News Break
OVER 10 MILLION PEOPLE USE
Open APP

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

Fox News

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday. The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...
4dWcTW_0bhOU9uh00&news_id=0bhOU9uh

That's some real stupid shit you're pretending to care about right there

To your credit, it really didn't bother me much at all. It just happened to be trending, so I shared it here. Heck, I look at my watch probably over a hundred times a day.

But...it did bother a lot of people. Which is likely why it was trending.

A lot of people seem to be of the view that it's just further confirmation that the troops didn't have the President's utmost attention, not only when they were alive, but after they lost their lives as well. Receiving their bodies, no less.

You tell us Worthless, Racist, Redneck.

The racist are the Negroes that voted for their fellow Negro just because he was a Negro. Also the stupid White Guilt pukes that voted for The Worthless Negro because they thought is was time for a Negro to be president.

Racist reasons.

By the way, I thought we discussed this before. If you are going to use bigoted cultural slurs then please use the correct one. I am a Cracker, not a redneck.

Are you a Blackneck?

The racist are the Negroes that voted for their fellow Negro just because he was a Negro.
What does that make you Flush, a white redneck who voted against him just because he is a black man.
Also the stupid White Guilt pukes that voted for The Worthless Negro because they thought is was time for a Negro to be president.
You and your crew had vowed that you would never see a black man in the WH, as long as, there was breath in your body. Damn I know that was a bitch when you woke up the morning after the election and then you had to go through it again. How is the therapy coming?
Racist reasons.

By the way, I thought we discussed this before. If you are going to use bigoted cultural slurs then please use the correct one. I am a Cracker, not a redneck.
Naw you are a white, racist, redneck to the core.
Are you a Blackneck?
I am the kind of black man you hate.

What does that make you Flush, a white redneck who voted against him just because he is a black man.
I voted against the shithead because he was an unqualified dumbass Libtard scumbag that hated America.

I would gladly vote for a qualified Conservative Black.

Unlike you racists that vote for Negroes because they are Negroes I don't judge somebody by the color of skin but by the content of their character.

The latest shitty thing done by the scumbag President. Left the service dogs behind for the Taliban. They will probably eat them since the dogs will be of no use to them.

1630369554077.png

It's a heck of a thing. Did he have some place else to be? Hard to say. It's certainly bad optics given the way social media is responding.

612c0bc1203027596854ee9f.png

© YouTube/ CNN

Please,

Please, talk to your doctor and get those meds adjusted. you are not only a danger to yourself, but to others as well.

Please, talk to your doctor and get those meds adjusted. you are not only a danger to yourself, but to others as well.

I can't recall ever trading keystrokes with you on here.

But you seem to have a very poor temperament.

Anyway. Getting back on-topic, did you notice that the President looked down and checked his watch every time they carried a dead soldier off that plane?

Every single time.

I hadn't even realized that until I took time to listen some of the parents of the deceased expressing distaste about him doing that with each soldier that was received.

What do you think about that?

Last edited:
I voted against the shithead because he was an unqualified dumbass Libtard scumbag that hated America.

I would gladly vote for a qualified Conservative Black.

Unlike you racists that vote for Negroes because they are Negroes I don't judge somebody by the color of skin but by the content of their character.
/—-/ And that, my friend, makes you an enemy of the deep state.

Forum List

Back