Guess What's Gonna Happen...

Democrats have a long history of fucking themselves. It’s why I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020. :)

Yep, we'll most likely find a way of dividing our support like we did in 2016 and shave off just enough people who will stay at home.
Trump will win because he’s delivering what this country needs. Democrats are struggling because they’re still pushing stupid shit that’ll hurt everyone.

Actually Trump is borrowing heavily, cutting taxes and the Fed is keeping interest rates low. All the while Obama's jobs number were better, the rate of those with health insurance grew and we didn't look like the dumbfucks of the world.
Let us know when you’re able to understand what’s actually happening.

Article 1, Section 8, of the US Constitution: "The Congress shall have Power ... to declare War" ...

That's right children, only Congress can authorize the use of military forces against another nation ... but Congress knows they can't always meet and vote quick enough to properly defend the United States ... so they passed a law that allows the President to use the military for 60 days without congressional approval ... the War Powers Act ... and the President has to report these military operations to Congress in a timely manner ...

If The Donald can get into Iran, defeat them, and have the troops back out in 60 days ... without spending any money ... then he is free to do so without congressional approval ... if The Donald wants a trillion dollar emergency appropriation and longer than 60 days ... then he'll need House approval ...

It's a shame so many people scream about protecting our system of government without understanding what that system is ... do you know nothing about late 12th Century English history, and how that impacted mid 18th Century English history? ... the same people who think cutting taxes is the best way to fully fund our public schools ...
Our military could break Iran into pieces in 6 days, not 60. Our navy could elminate theirs in one afternoon. And this without nukes. :neutral:

Article 1, Section 8, of the US Constitution: "The Congress shall have Power ... to declare War" ...

That's right children, only Congress can authorize the use of military forces against another nation ... but Congress knows they can't always meet and vote quick enough to properly defend the United States ... so they passed a law that allows the President to use the military for 60 days without congressional approval ... the War Powers Act ... and the President has to report these military operations to Congress in a timely manner ...

If The Donald can get into Iran, defeat them, and have the troops back out in 60 days ... without spending any money ... then he is free to do so without congressional approval ... if The Donald wants a trillion dollar emergency appropriation and longer than 60 days ... then he'll need House approval ...

It's a shame so many people scream about protecting our system of government without understanding what that system is ... do you know nothing about late 12th Century English history, and how that impacted mid 18th Century English history? ... the same people who think cutting taxes is the best way to fully fund our public schools ...

Or...

The President could meet with Congress before starting a conflict, discuss his strategy and get their cooperation ahead of time.
How much time does that take, not in hours, but in the loss of American lives ?

How about a declaration of war like it says in the constitution?

I'm pretty sure some legislation was passed recently that threw that out the window. Basically, our constitution has been treated like a piece of toilet paper, by politicians on both 'sides' of the aisle. We the people are like frogs in slowly boiling water, and a lot of people still haven't noticed that anything is wrong.

Not to worry, the Resolutions are "non-binding" so nothing changed. Trump is still subject to the War Powers Act as before.
So he has to report "attacks by the military" in 48 hours, and end the operation in 60 days unless an AUMF is issued.
The only thing Trump "has to" do, is protect the American people, and that's exactly what he is going to do, no matter what scatterbrained Democrats do. :doubt:
uh yea..
6q17pyu6p9841.png
Never occurred to you that all the things that Iran keeps on doing, is THEM starting a war, over and over again. Duh!

Democrats have a long history of fucking themselves. It’s why I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020. :)

Yep, we'll most likely find a way of dividing our support like we did in 2016 and shave off just enough people who will stay at home.
Trump will win because he’s delivering what this country needs. Democrats are struggling because they’re still pushing stupid shit that’ll hurt everyone.

Actually Trump is borrowing heavily, cutting taxes and the Fed is keeping interest rates low. All the while Obama's jobs number were better, the rate of those with health insurance grew and we didn't look like the dumbfucks of the world.
So this is what your liberal Omission media has been telling you. And you actually believe it. Wow.

I'm pretty sure some legislation was passed recently that threw that out the window. Basically, our constitution has been treated like a piece of toilet paper, by politicians on both 'sides' of the aisle. We the people are like frogs in slowly boiling water, and a lot of people still haven't noticed that anything is wrong.

Be thankful all they do is vote.

That's right children, only Congress can authorize the use of military forces against another nation ....
You Dems can always impeach Trump over this. I wonder how the Senate would vote.

Even eight Democrats are voting against it because it’s a waste of time. It’s nothing more than a letter stating how their feelings are hurt by President Trump killing the terrorist general.

And unbelievably 3 Reps voted for it. Gaetz for one, I thought he was OK, not now. Needs a shrink.
Gaetz may have ruined his chances for re-election. If he felt so strong, he and the other 2 idiots, could have held a press conference.

Voting with Nancy Pelosi, against the president, was a bad move.

Should be a dozen of them INSIDE Iran.

CIA has been in there for decades. You know who the CIA is. Right? Your highest rated talking head in cable news entertainment programming wears their pin on his lapel every night. It's kind of humorus when you idiots turn around and complain about the deep state given the reality of where you receive your daily dumbing down. lol.

Last edited:
Would you be all for a foreign country (let's say North Korea) setting up military bases throughout our country? Yes or no?
No, of course not.
This is one of the problems with leftists. They think everything is supposed to be based on fairness, as if this was a tennis match.

Ever see a dangerous criminal being apprehended and subdued by 5 cops ?

EARTH TO LIBS:. It's about SURVIVAL.

Would you be all for a foreign country (let's say North Korea) setting up military bases throughout our country? Yes or no?
This is one of the problems with leftists. They think everything is supposed to be based on fairness, as if this was a tennis match.

Ever see a dangerous criminal being apprehended and subdued by 5 cops ?

EARTH TO LIBS:. It's about SURVIVAL.

First of all, thanks for the laugh, it's very rare that anyone is idiotic and ignorant enough to call me a leftist simply because I don't agree with unconstitutional wars based on lies.

Secondly, answer the question. Yes or no? It's not a hard question. You can do it!

So this is what your liberal Omission media has been telling you. And you actually believe it. Wow.

I doubt you've ever even met a real liberal.

You're no less of a rabid statist than those whom you accuse.
I WAS a real liberal for 40 years. Voted for libs for president from McGovern in '72 to Obama in 2008. Don't need coaching on liberals.

Ok, you edited your post after I replied. So thank you for your answer, it's what I thought it would be.

Forum List

Back