Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

He wasn’t armed when they shot him 60 times genius.

He had already shot at police before he jumped out of the car. Then he ran, stopped and turned around. He did not put his hands up and the police couldn't tell if he was folding a weapon or not.

His pistol and several spent rounds were found in the car, so the shooting was justifiable.

I'm guessing Ruger Mini-30, although that's not really a "high powered" rifle. Could be an AR in .204 Ruger or .300 Blackout.

It just made it more convenient.

How so? Darrel Brooks killed 5 people and injured 50 when he ran them over with an SUV in Waukesha.

Motor vehicles make it more "convenient" to kill someone as well, but I don't see you clamoring to pass more motor vehicle laws. It's also a fact that there are far more irresponsible motor vehicle owners than there are legal gun owners.

He had already shot at police before he jumped out of the car. Then he ran, stopped and turned around. He did not put his hands up and the police couldn't tell if he was folding a weapon or not.

His pistol and several spent rounds were found in the car, so the shooting was justifiable.
Yup. So he was unarmed when he was shot, which was the point. I’m not saying there wasn’t reason to shoot, I’m just saying that an unarmed black man was shot around 60 times by cops. That’s is a factual statement. True he fired and fled prior to being shot

Nope. Not once did I say or imply that.

Just make another account that says what you want and argue with it.

Really hoping it was an AR-15 so you can continue your crusade against scary guns right?

Anything to deflect from the probability this guy is a left wing soi boi.

Not sure what difference it makes, the gun didn't commit the crime.

It doesn't matter what gun was used.

All that matters is someone comitted a crime. We should be blaming and punishing criminals, not worry about what inanimate objects they picked up to carry out said crime.

Forum List

Back