Guilfoyle

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Who is that person?

No I'm not watching that convention. I didn't watch the democratic one either.

I have better things to do with my time.
She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she shacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos

I think your Trump Derangement Syndrome popped and is oozing down your clothes. You may want to see a doctor about that before it gets infected.

You hate her. Got it. Don't care, but I got it
I got no hate. Just think she’s a joke just like Donnieboi

You're a raging misogynist. There's nothing wrong with her. You just don't like some chick that defied the directive to women to be Democrats or be targeted
I’m not a misogynist. Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with her being a woman. Why would you say such a thing?

Because you're being ridiculous. She's like Palin, you're using her gender traits against her. No one is as disgusting as Nadler, but he's a guy. Women have a shrill voice and they become a target for that. Yes, it's sexist, totally. There's nothing wrong with what she said
Nadler is a joke as well. So is Mike Pence with the way he delivers his ass kissing, fake emotion speeches. I have no problem critiquing men, Dems, or Republicans. I made fun of Kim’s speech because her energy and delivery was awkward. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.

You say that, but the awkwardness was like Palin. There are so many men who are bad speakers, but the women are the ones you go after
Do you track all my posts? I don’t think so. You have no clue who I go after. I’ve gone after men waaaay more than women for the idiotic things they say and the awkward why they say it. Especially Trump and Pence who are both embarrassments. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

you also lose the right to criticize the left for using the race or gender card as you are using the same tactic with me right now

From the guy I had on ignore for race whoring years ago. Your indignation is feigned.

There was nothing wrong with what Kimberly Guilfoyle said. You're just going after her because you're not used to women who aren't the best speakers like you are men. Knuckle dragging Democrat neanderthals were vicious to Sarah Palin who totally didn't deserve it just for disagreeing with you

So serious question. She said how bad California is and that it was all destroyed by the Democrats, but then said under Trump he'd change it all. Trump has been in power for 4 years, at what point does the current state of California become Trump's California? Then if you say he has no control over California, then why did she say it would change under him? View attachment 379419

It's almost like they want their cake and eat it too.
She was slamming her ex-husband. Underhanded but funny.

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Who is that person?

No I'm not watching that convention. I didn't watch the democratic one either.

I have better things to do with my time.
She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she shacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos

I think your Trump Derangement Syndrome popped and is oozing down your clothes. You may want to see a doctor about that before it gets infected.

You hate her. Got it. Don't care, but I got it
I got no hate. Just think she’s a joke just like Donnieboi

You're a raging misogynist. There's nothing wrong with her. You just don't like some chick that defied the directive to women to be Democrats or be targeted
I’m not a misogynist. Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with her being a woman. Why would you say such a thing?

Because you're being ridiculous. She's like Palin, you're using her gender traits against her. No one is as disgusting as Nadler, but he's a guy. Women have a shrill voice and they become a target for that. Yes, it's sexist, totally. There's nothing wrong with what she said
Nadler is a joke as well. So is Mike Pence with the way he delivers his ass kissing, fake emotion speeches. I have no problem critiquing men, Dems, or Republicans. I made fun of Kim’s speech because her energy and delivery was awkward. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.

You say that, but the awkwardness was like Palin. There are so many men who are bad speakers, but the women are the ones you go after
Do you track all my posts? I don’t think so. You have no clue who I go after. I’ve gone after men waaaay more than women for the idiotic things they say and the awkward why they say it. Especially Trump and Pence who are both embarrassments. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

you also lose the right to criticize the left for using the race or gender card as you are using the same tactic with me right now

From the guy I had on ignore for race whoring years ago. Your indignation is feigned.

There was nothing wrong with what Kimberly Guilfoyle said. You're just going after her because you're not used to women who aren't the best speakers like you are men. Knuckle dragging Democrat neanderthals were vicious to Sarah Palin who totally didn't deserve it just for disagreeing with you
Ok, well at least you’re admitting she isn’t a great speaker, there’s a start in recognizing a sliver of reality. BTW. I’m the least race whoring person you can know

Ok, well at least you’re admitting she isn’t a great speaker, there’s a start in recognizing a sliver of reality

I said that the whole time. What is wrong with you? That was my whole argument, using bad female traits like a shriller voice against her. You seriously don't remember how we were discussing bad men and women speakers? Seriously?

BTW. I’m the least race whoring person you can know

Excellent, we all deserve a chance to recognize and change our shortcomings

Ok, well at least you’re admitting she isn’t a great speaker, there’s a start in recognizing a sliver of reality

I said that the whole time. What is wrong with you? That was my whole argument, using bad female traits like a shriller voice against her. You seriously don't remember how we were discussing bad men and women speakers? Seriously?

When did I say anything about her voice?! Quote me or stop lying.

Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

dildos and cocaine

You said the way she sounded. How is that not her voice?

Because she was yelling and acting like a person poccessed by power, cocaine and Mountain Dew.

you said I used her shrill voice against her. That was a lie, but I accept your apology.

Because she was yelling and acting like a person poccessed by power, cocaine and Mountain Dew.

you said I used her shrill voice against her. That was a lie, but I accept your apology.

Cool thing about the internet. You can make up anything you want that I didn't say and pretend that I did

Cool thing about the internet. You can make up anything you want that I didn't say and pretend that I did
Good thing about the internet is I can show exactly what you said and how it’s a lie. For example...
You said this:
“What is wrong with you? That was my whole argument, using bad female traits like a shriller voice against her.”

Yet I never said a word about her shrill voice. That was just you being confused again. But like I said. I accept your apology

Good thing about the internet is I can show exactly what you said and how it’s a lie. For example...
You said this:
“What is wrong with you? That was my whole argument, using bad female traits like a shriller voice against her.”

Yet I never said a word about her shrill voice. That was just you being confused again. But like I said. I accept your apology

Never offered one

You said this:

Never offered one
I took one anyways. You lied about something I said

Speaking of immoral, why didn't you post about all the immoral entertainers who spoke at the DNC?
Are you admitting the Democrats are stuck on teaching 1st graders how to perform oral sex, you sick bastard?
What do you define as immoral? And who were these entertainers. Just as an FYI I don't find Falwell immoral. What he and his wife get up to is nobody else's business...unless of course he is preaching morality to others. In that case he's a hypocrite.
Kewl...
So entertainers who screw 14 years olds in France are just fine with you.
I have no idea who you are talking about.

Speaking of immoral, why didn't you post about all the immoral entertainers who spoke at the DNC?
Are you admitting the Democrats are stuck on teaching 1st graders how to perform oral sex, you sick bastard?
What do you define as immoral? And who were these entertainers. Just as an FYI I don't find Falwell immoral. What he and his wife get up to is nobody else's business...unless of course he is preaching morality to others. In that case he's a hypocrite.
Kewl...
So entertainers who screw 14 years olds in France are just fine with you.
I have no idea who you are talking about.
Perhaps that's your problem.
The DNC is being touted by the world's most perverse industry and you're cheering them on.
In other words, your opinion is based on your fancy, not facts.

Perhaps that's your problem.
The DNC is being touted by the world's most perverse industry and you're cheering them on.
In other words, your opinion is based on your fancy, not facts.

1) How am I cheering them on? Be specific.
2) You have 1 hour to list EVERY bit of news put out in the last 24 hours....Off you go....

Thought so, you can't do it. How you can expect anybody to know everything about every event boggles the mind. I have no idea what you are alluding to about some 14 year old French person.

IM2, Paul and Camp and the other trained haters will be along to call her Uncle Tom in 5....4....3....2...They do that ANYTIME a black person points out their ignorance.
What do you do when black people point out your ignorance? I mean, it's got to happen all the time. I'd like to know what ignorant people do when they're called out.

Forum List

Back