Guilfoyle

Perhaps that's your problem.
The DNC is being touted by the world's most perverse industry and you're cheering them on.
In other words, your opinion is based on your fancy, not facts.

1) How am I cheering them on? Be specific.
2) You have 1 hour to list EVERY bit of news put out in the last 24 hours....Off you go....

Thought so, you can't do it. How you can expect anybody to know everything about every event boggles the mind. I have no idea what you are alluding to about some 14 year old French person.
Most Entertainers commit adultery, screw each other between takes, take illegal drugs and excessive amounts of prescription medications to help them sleep and stay away.
If you don't read the news you're either a monk or full of shit.

Did anybody see Kimberly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

a female lonesome rhodes!

she understands that trumps following is basically a deranged religious cult and she knows the KEY PHRASES to use to pump them up.....and she did it with fire and brimstone!

I had no idea America was so FULL of whore and sluts and nazis and murderers!

Did anybody see Kimberly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

a female lonesome rhodes!

she understands that trumps following is basically a deranged religious cult and she knows the KEY PHRASES to use to pump them up.....and she did it with fire and brimstone!

I had no idea America was so FULL of whore and sluts and nazis and murderers!
Feel free to leave.

Most Entertainers commit adultery, screw each other between takes, take illegal drugs and excessive amounts of prescription medications to help them sleep and stay away.

Well, I think you're being a big generic there, and basically, full of shit. They probably do all those things, as do a lot of other people in other professions (ask Falmouth Jnr), but only a minority, and really most of those things are none of your busines.
However, I was specifically alluding to this little nugget when I said I had no idea what you are talking about:

"So entertainers who screw 14 years olds in France are just fine with you."

I assume somebody spoke at the convention who did this. I'm wondering who you are talking about.

Well, I think you're being a big generic there, and basically, full of shit. They probably do all those things, as do a lot of other people in other professions (ask Falmouth Jnr), but only a minority, and really most of those things are none of your busines.
However, I was specifically alluding to this little nugget when I said I had no idea what you are talking about:

"So entertainers who screw 14 years olds in France are just fine with you."

I assume somebody spoke at the convention who did this. I'm wondering who you are talking about.
I assume that at least one person who spoke at the DNC and/or RNC is a closet junkie of sex, drugs, ego.
I'm not partial in believing that people who need constant attention are 100% upright.
It's apparent you don't keep up with various news outlets and you have never had a discussion with guys who visited Europe during their "wild" days.
The stuff people tell me makes my mind explode; the nicest people have done unspeakable acts of debauchery.

I assume that at least one person who spoke at the DNC and/or RNC is a closet junkie of sex, drugs, ego.
I'm not partial in believing that people who need constant attention are 100% upright.
It's apparent you don't keep up with various news outlets and you have never had a discussion with guys who visited Europe during their "wild" days.
The stuff people tell me makes my mind explode; the nicest people have done unspeakable acts of debauchery.

Yeah, well, my ESP isn't working today. I thought you were talking about a specific incident where a speaker at the DNC had shagged a 14 year old.
IOW, you're just generalising. Okay, now I get it.
And yes, I know all about the guys in Europe during their wild days. Still happens. Don't have to be in the entertainment industry or Dems either.....

Yeah, well, my ESP isn't working today. I thought you were talking about a specific incident where a speaker at the DNC had shagged a 14 year old.
IOW, you're just generalising. Okay, now I get it.
And yes, I know all about the guys in Europe during their wild days. Still happens. Don't have to be in the entertainment industry or Dems either.....
Don't have to be in the entertainment industry or Dems either.....
I stated such.
The very nature of entertainment, sports and international business drives people to do crazy things.
Can you imagine being in show business and going 15 minutes without your agent calling you about the next deal?

What do you do when black people point out your ignorance? I mean, it's got to happen all the time. I'd like to know what ignorant people do when they're called out.

The only blacks who try to point out my ignorance are ignorant racist blacks. Like yourself. Do they show their ass a lot? yeah.
For the 2nd question, you'd have the most expertise and experience on that one. Do tell.....

Last edited:
She accused Dems of turning California into "a land of discarded heroin needles and parks.” Guilfoyle is the ex-wife of California Gov Gavin Newsom

Forum List

Back