Guilfoyle

Interesting how insecure the dembots get after Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke. The truth comes out on their underneath sexism and racism. Wow!
Im not a dem but I imagine if any of them listened to her speech it would be a confidence boost. I don’t see what possibly could cause insecurity.
Absolutely. There are literally 1000s of people who were sitting on the fence and now will be ticking the Biden box in November. Imagine having that shrew having the ear of the president. Not that that matters much. Most of the people who have his ear are like that. Wonder if he is still liking Falmouth Jnrs endorsement from 2016.
I hate to clue you in but these conventions are a waste...everybody knows who they're voting for.

Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

Yep....She really killed it. She offered such great perspective as a first generation American born of an American citizen. :cuckoo:

Yep...you sure know what the people on the street are saying!

All I saw was the reaction of most media and people. They were laughing at her. She was a joke. Just because you come on a conservative messageboard and start backslapping each other doesn't mean the world and normal Americans see her that way. If you go to a Klavern and there are 100 members all backslapping each other saying how dumb '*******' are, doesn't mean it is true. You do know that, right? Being part of a peanut gallery doesn't make something true.

Interesting how insecure the dembots get after Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke. The truth comes out on their underneath sexism and racism. Wow!
Im not a dem but I imagine if any of them listened to her speech it would be a confidence boost. I don’t see what possibly could cause insecurity.
Absolutely. There are literally 1000s of people who were sitting on the fence and now will be ticking the Biden box in November. Imagine having that shrew having the ear of the president. Not that that matters much. Most of the people who have his ear are like that. Wonder if he is still liking Falmouth Jnrs endorsement from 2016.
I hate to clue you in but these conventions are a waste...everybody knows who they're voting for.

No--not quit a waste-----I've noticed over the years---the one that has the most viewers also has the most voters.

She had passion in her speech which is something MOST politicians are lacking. Occasionally it seemed a bit over the top but thats because a speech like that is usually given as the crowd cheers over it.

Don't be mad cause your event was all depressing and doom & gloom.
She’s crazy.

She had passion in her speech which is something MOST politicians are lacking. Occasionally it seemed a bit over the top but thats because a speech like that is usually given as the crowd cheers over it.

Don't be mad cause your event was all depressing and doom & gloom.
She’s crazy.
Yeah, definitely at the top right corner of the hot/crazy matrix.
All women are crazy, it's just a matter of how much.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

Yep....She really killed it. She offered such great perspective as a first generation American born of an American citizen. :cuckoo:

I'm still wondering WTF that was about! :dunno:

It doesn't matter.
The DNC had immoral entertainers.
The RNC has business owners and employees.

It doesn't matter.

I don't care who was at the conventions. I just want to know why Guilfoyle would call herself a first-generation American and seemingly say her mother was an immigrant. It seems very odd, but I don't know much about her and might be missing something.

It doesn't matter.

speaking of immoral why wasn't Trump's good mate Falwell jnr there?
Speaking of immoral, why didn't you post about all the immoral entertainers who spoke at the DNC?
Are you admitting the Democrats are stuck on teaching 1st graders how to perform oral sex, you sick bastard?

It doesn't matter.

I don't care who was at the conventions. I just want to know why Guilfoyle would call herself a first-generation American and seemingly say her mother was an immigrant. It seems very odd, but I don't know much about her and might be missing something.
I rarely look into the personal lives of people who read cue cards for a living.

It doesn't matter.

I rarely look into the personal lives of people who read cue cards for a living.

Probably a good philosophy. :)

Speaking of immoral, why didn't you post about all the immoral entertainers who spoke at the DNC?
Are you admitting the Democrats are stuck on teaching 1st graders how to perform oral sex, you sick bastard?
What do you define as immoral? And who were these entertainers. Just as an FYI I don't find Falwell immoral. What he and his wife get up to is nobody else's business...unless of course he is preaching morality to others. In that case he's a hypocrite.

What do you define as immoral? And who were these entertainers. Just as an FYI I don't find Falwell immoral. What he and his wife get up to is nobody else's business...unless of course he is preaching morality to others. In that case he's a hypocrite.
Kewl...
So entertainers who screw 14 years olds in France are just fine with you.

Forum List

Back