Guilfoyle

She had passion in her speech which is something MOST politicians are lacking. Occasionally it seemed a bit over the top but thats because a speech like that is usually given as the crowd cheers over it.

Don't be mad cause your event was all depressing and doom & gloom.

She had passion in her speech which is something MOST politicians are lacking. Occasionally it seemed a bit over the top but thats because a speech like that is usually given as the crowd cheers over it.

I’m not getting the doom and gloom talking point. I hear the Trump people painting it that way and then praising the RNC as this optimistic event. I’m not seeing it. I think the DNC was a mix between anti Trump and the contrast of the inclusive and empathetic candidate that Joe is. RNC so far is the same, boasting about accomplishments and painting the Dems as out to destroy America. Let’s just be honest, shall we?

I’m not getting the doom and gloom talking point. I hear the Trump people painting it that way and then praising the RNC as this optimistic event. I’m not seeing it. I think the DNC was a mix between anti Trump and the contrast of the inclusive and empathetic candidate that Joe is. RNC so far is the same, boasting about accomplishments and painting the Dems as out to destroy America. Let’s just be honest, shall we?
There was no mix at the DNC lol. It was all ORANGE MAN BAD and exactly ZERO SUBSTANCE.

The RNC had as many uplifting American stories and positive vibes as they did calling out the left for their complete intolerance for everything normally considered traditional amaricanism

There was no mix at the DNC lol. It was all ORANGE MAN BAD and exactly ZERO SUBSTANCE.

The RNC had as many uplifting American stories and positive vibes as they did calling out the left for their complete intolerance for everything normally considered traditional amaricanism

No substance?????

The RNC actually came here with no policies... There policy is more Trump...

This is being serious.... DNC had plenty of policies and you may have not liked them but they had them...

It was not so much how Kimberley said it....but what she said that caused the democrats to freak out.

I have no doubt it was very painful for them....the truth always is for the democrats.

They dont call it the jack ass party for nothing.

No substance?????

This is being serious.... DNC had plenty of policies and you may have not liked them but they had them...

Too bad that they had to hide them during their convention!

No substance?????

The DNC has a platform, yes. One they can't agree on apparently as at least 1k delegates objected. But that isn't what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about Bidens vision vs Trumps vision.

One is woe is me, all doom and gloom. While the other was attempting to uplift people by sharing examples of the hardships that Americans overcame to find success.

You may not like me but would you rather hire me to use my can do attitude to give you a dream bathroom or relegate yourself to what ever the government will offer because it might be good for the environment.

Or put another way. You want a Bugatti or a Prius?

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?
Of course we disagree. Your views are tainted by hate. Besides, shes a living barbie doll. I approve of anything she says
Seriously. She is butt ugly. A face like a ripped gumboot.

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?
Of course we disagree. Your views are tainted by hate. Besides, shes a living barbie doll. I approve of anything she says
Did you take her speech seriously or did you laugh and stare at her boobs? Be honest
She was one of the members of the media who thought Trump would crash the economy.
Now she knows better; just like Larry Kudlow.

Interesting how insecure the dembots get after Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke. The truth comes out on their underneath sexism and racism. Wow!
Im not a dem but I imagine if any of them listened to her speech it would be a confidence boost. I don’t see what possibly could cause insecurity.
Absolutely. There are literally 1000s of people who were sitting on the fence and now will be ticking the Biden box in November. Imagine having that shrew having the ear of the president. Not that that matters much. Most of the people who have his ear are like that. Wonder if he is still liking Falmouth Jnrs endorsement from 2016.

Interesting how insecure the dembots get after Kimberly Guilfoyle spoke. The truth comes out on their underneath sexism and racism. Wow!
Im not a dem but I imagine if any of them listened to her speech it would be a confidence boost. I don’t see what possibly could cause insecurity.
Absolutely. There are literally 1000s of people who were sitting on the fence and now will be ticking the Biden box in November. Imagine having that shrew having the ear of the president. Not that that matters much. Most of the people who have his ear are like that. Wonder if he is still liking Falmouth Jnrs endorsement from 2016.
Yep...you sure know what the people on the street are saying!

Forum List

Back