Guiliani a Truther!

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
If ever there was a Truther who would know that 9/11 was an inside job, it would be Guiliani!!!!

In his introduction of Donald Trump today in Youngstown, Ohio, Giuliani claimed that “we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic attacks in the US” before Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton took power in 2009.

I would rather see someone make an honest slip then listen to a dishonest pathological liar.

If ever there was a Truther who would know that 9/11 was an inside job, it would be Guiliani!!!!

In his introduction of Donald Trump today in Youngstown, Ohio, Giuliani claimed that “we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic attacks in the US” before Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton took power in 2009.

Yes, and Barack keeps calling his wife "Michael" by mistake. Does that mean she is a man? According to your logic, one unconscious slip and it reveals the hidden truth.

I would rather see someone make an honest slip then listen to a dishonest pathological liar.
Guiliani has been telling this lie for 6 years so you could hardly call it a "slip of the tongue!!!

Rudy Giuliani: "We Had No Domestic Attacks Under Bush; We've Had One Under Obama."

If 9-11 was an inside job Hillary's husband would have to have been involved.
And how do you figure that? Bush was president and Guiliani was mayor of NYC and obviously would know about any explosive charges placed in the buildings downtown. The fact that he has repeatedly let it slip that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack shows he was in on the GOP plot to march to war.

Hilarious! When I first saw him say that today, I thought I was hallucinating. Sarah Palin isn't that dumb. I don't even think Katrina "Tokyo Rose" Pierson is that dumb.

Forum List

Back