GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

Polanski is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I've had so many leftists defend that POS child rapist, while blaming the child. Yet these poor women are to be felt sorry for? Fuck that kid though. She was just a slut. *rolls eyes*

Well, her mom was pimping her out all over Hollywood, so there was that.

Here's the thing, though. Polanski plead guilty and served a prison sentence. You guys keep leaving that out.

He could have probably beaten the rap. He owned up to what he did. Then the State decided, "Naw, forget about that agreement you made in good faith..."

I don't think this is ANYTHING to celebrate or to be "happy" about. The OP's delight in another person's life basically ending is just sickening to me. Even if guilty, it is a very SAD and BAD thing and not anything to celebrate. The whole situation is disgusting and sickening.

Ah, once again, the Party of Personal Responsibility speaks...

Bill told the negroes to pull their pants up, so of course, he's a victim of mean old liberals.

Dang! Here we are, 35!...NICE Cover.

Dbumw-_W4AAUF5V.jpg
I one time most of those women were pretty.
I know many 45-60 plus females that ROCK.
But, please don't get the idea over 60 are not.
As over 50 most men are just not attractive.
I really never saw why girls can do the ugly guys.
Some get the ugliest pet dogs you ever saw.
Hmm? Is this a pattern for females?
Most men and women go downhill in the looks category by middle age and older. Cosby had his way with the women on the cover of New York when they were much hotter than they appear on the cover.

Dang! Here we are, 35!...NICE Cover.

Dbumw-_W4AAUF5V.jpg
I one time most of those women were pretty.
I know many 45-60 plus females that ROCK.
But, please don't get the idea over 60 are not.
As over 50 most men are just not attractive.
I really never saw why girls can do the ugly guys.
Some get the ugliest pet dogs you ever saw.
Hmm? Is this a pattern for females?
Most men and women go downhill in the looks category by middle age and older. Cosby had his way with the women on the cover of New York when they were much hotter than they appear on the cover.

Still, a good portion of females are still great lookers over 45-60.
Gets fewer/lesser after this age.

#metoo, unless you are a conservative woman, then the leftists will call you a lying trailer park trash whore. Lol.

Only if you are caught lying and live in a trailer park.

Uncle got caught lying to a grand jury, a felony. He was impeached for it. Hillary blamed it on a vast right-wing conspiracy.
If trump ever put his hand on a bible it would burst in flames
Bill did and then lied himself into impeachment.

#metoo, unless you are a conservative woman, then the leftists will call you a lying trailer park trash whore. Lol.

Uncle got caught lying to a grand jury, a felony. He was impeached for it. Hillary blamed it on a vast right-wing conspiracy.
Trump lawyers while not the best know enough to keep his hands off any bible...He only lies when he opens his mouth

Trump lawyers while not the best know enough to keep his hands off any bible...He only lies when he opens his mouth
We know Trump used his family Bible when he was sworn in as POTUS, after scorching the pantsuits off of Hillary.

You remember that, don't you?

We know Trump used his family Bible when he was sworn in as POTUS, after scorching the pantsuits off of Hillary.

You do know of course Trump is the kind of guy who will visit you in the hospital and tell you what a bad day he's having?

You do know of course Trump is the kind of guy who will visit you in the hospital and tell you what a bad day he's having?
And of course you know Trump is the kind of guy who shuts down tyrants and reunites countries after decades of Presidential failure?

And of course you know Trump is the kind of guy who shuts down tyrants and reunites countries after decades of Presidential failure?
Aba you see any Americans at Un Moon meeting?? When your idiot gets Un to DE nuclear NK I'll give him his due

Aba you see any Americans at Un Moon meeting?? When your idiot gets Un to DE nuclear NK I'll give him his due
That's all the talk. He's already performed miracles compared to his predecessors. He is quite the accomplished POTUS. Lowest black and hispanic unemployment ever. Do you think black people are too ignorant to sit up and take notice? Think again.

Forum List

Back