GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

Trump lawyers while not the best know enough to keep his hands off any bible...He only lies when he opens his mouth
We know Trump used his family Bible when he was sworn in as POTUS, after scorching the pantsuits off of Hillary.

You remember that, don't you?
You do know of course Trump is the kind of guy who will visit you in the hospital and tell you what a bad day he's having?
And of course you know Trump is the kind of guy who shuts down tyrants and reunites countries after decades of Presidential failure?
Aba you see any Americans at Un Moon meeting?? When your idiot gets Un to DE nuclear NK I'll give him his due
That's all the talk. He's already performed miracles compared to his predecessors. He is quite the accomplished POTUS. Lowest black and hispanic unemployment ever. Do you think black people are too ignorant to sit up and take notice? Think again.
Those items weren't heading in that direction under Obama ? The DOW and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains weren't all heading in that direction Meanwhile if Cohen talks trump is up shit road And Mueller might be putting him there too What a fn joke the Repub congress pulled on America with exonerating trump

We know Trump used his family Bible when he was sworn in as POTUS, after scorching the pantsuits off of Hillary.

You remember that, don't you?
You do know of course Trump is the kind of guy who will visit you in the hospital and tell you what a bad day he's having?
And of course you know Trump is the kind of guy who shuts down tyrants and reunites countries after decades of Presidential failure?
Aba you see any Americans at Un Moon meeting?? When your idiot gets Un to DE nuclear NK I'll give him his due
That's all the talk. He's already performed miracles compared to his predecessors. He is quite the accomplished POTUS. Lowest black and hispanic unemployment ever. Do you think black people are too ignorant to sit up and take notice? Think again.
Those items weren't heading in that direction under Obama ? The DOW and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains weren't all heading in that direction Meanwhile if Cohen talks trump is up shit road And Mueller might be putting him there too What a fn joke the Repub congress pulled on America with exonerating trump
He has pretty much murdered the Democratic Party. No one remembers the last administration and mentioning Hillary is now taboo. The DNC went to court and won the case that they can and do legally ignore their own voters.

Who is running that outfit, anyway?

View attachment 190093

35K fine and 10 years for each count!
Could be 20 months per count. And America Dad
is a RAPIST!

Will Cosby jump on his jet and fly away.
What will the civil damages be?
This would make a great story. Bills wife should get 1/4 his total estate and the rest go to the victims. Then they make money on the movie rights too. Hopefully that helps them get over the trauma that changed them forever.

Just look at Andrea constant before and after. Rosie odonnel said victims purposely make themselves unattractive to the opposite sex. I feel sorry for them.

Imagine you’re a woman with a man and you feel yourself being drugged and this man leads you to put you to bed because you’re sleepy. You wake up and know you’ve had sex. Mother fucker!

I love it how he preached to the black community about their problems being due to their own behavior. Turns out that’s true. Cosby goes to prison not because he’s black.

Although they could say a white wouldn’t have been convicted.

His timing was bad during the me too movement

He has pretty much murdered the Democratic Party. No one remembers the last administration and mentioning Hillary is now taboo. The DNC went to court and won the case that they can and do legally ignore their own voters.

The dnc and rnc are private organizations and yes they can legally ignore what voters vote.

Let’s say it turned out the only reason trump was winning was because for a goof democrats were voting for him? Would the gop legally be obligated to nominate him? The answer is no

You'll find out when election is over just how Americans feel about the republican party You should already have a hint

The dnc and rnc are private organizations and yes they can legally ignore what voters vote.

Let’s say it turned out the only reason trump was winning was because for a goof democrats were voting for him? Would the gop legally be obligated to nominate him? The answer is no
The RNC has not claimed that privilege. The DNC has been exposed as frauds and were sued by Bernie supporters, where their defense was to proudly admit it.

You'll find out when election is over just how Americans feel about the republican party You should already have a hint
Like overflowing stadiums vs 40 kids at a carnival should have been a hint to you.

View attachment 190093

is a RAPIST!

This would make a great story. Bills wife should get 1/4 his total estate and the rest go to the victims. Then they make money on the movie rights too. Hopefully that helps them get over the trauma that changed them forever.

Just look at Andrea constant before and after. Rosie odonnel said victims purposely make themselves unattractive to the opposite sex. I feel sorry for them.

Imagine you’re a woman with a man and you feel yourself being drugged and this man leads you to put you to bed because you’re sleepy. You wake up and know you’ve had sex. Mother fucker!

I love it how he preached to the black community about their problems being due to their own behavior. Turns out that’s true. Cosby goes to prison not because he’s black.

I can go for this types of remedies. But Civil Statute of Limitations Laws
for Cosby's crimes ends like at 4 years back or less. I think California expanded
the amount of time for sex type victims to file civil suits. Girls call Lawyers now!

The RNC has not claimed that privilege. The DNC has been exposed as frauds and were sued by Bernie supporters, where their defense was to proudly admit it.

You forget the gop did the same thing to Ron Paul? They forced romney on you.

View attachment 190093

is a RAPIST!

I can go for this types of remedies. But Civil Statute of Limitations Laws
for Cosby's crimes ends like at 4 years back or less. I think California expanded
the amount of time for sex type victims to file civil suits. Girls call Lawyers now!
This stuff is going to further the evolution of the human species. It fundamentally changes how men interact with women. We have to tone it back. Emasculating men. But this is the way it should be. Too many women have bad experiences they can talk about. It’s not right. Men are too aggressive but it’s natural. That will change over time

Imagine in the Middle East the Middle East Bill Cosby is still getting away with it

Can you cite the court case for us?

It didn’t go to court. Ron Paul didn’t push it.

Are you too young to remember?

Can't wait for some lying bitch to come and accuse one of you males for something 15 yrs ago and just cause she said you go to prison. LMFAO oh the irony the sad part missing you stupid asses fk yourselves with your own lustful greed of joy all the while being to stupid to realize the constitution doesn't exist to protect you any more thanks to pathetic leftist assholes who cheer shit like this......

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE

Hey I was so stoned, I don't remember a thing but I was raped Mmmmmk.......

We here by sentence you to fifty years in prison......

Wait until one of you stupid asses get a vindictive wife that wants a divorce from you and wan'ts to make sure she GETS THOSE KIDS.... she'll just call you a child molester

There goes your innocence project LOL..

or another scenario ......... He raped me once and I didn't want to do it we were drunk and I didn't give my consent..

LMFAO you stupid leftist fks ...

Can't wait for some lying bitch to come and accuse one of you males for something 15 yrs ago and just cause she said you go to prison. LMFAO oh the irony the sad part missing you stupid asses fk yourselves with your own lustful greed of joy all the while being to stupid to realize the constitution doesn't exist to protect you any more thanks to pathetic leftist assholes who cheer shit like this......

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE

Wait until one of you stupid asses get a vindictive wife that wants a divorce from you and wan'ts to make sure she GETS THOSE KIDS.... she'll just call you a child molester

or another scenario ......... He raped me once and I didn't want to do it we were drunk and I didn't give my consent..

Trump raped his first wife and cheated on all 3

Yes. Did the RNC's super duper delegates put Romney over the top, or did he own the RNC?

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE

If 2 or more women come out against you what then? Maybe there’s something to their stories.

Maybe bill thought like you. His word against hers. He didn’t realize 6 women would testify.

They weren’t lyin about bill

Yes. Did the RNC's super duper delegates put Romney over the top, or did he own the RNC?
You know what I mean. Anyways my point is they are private organizations bothe the rnc and dnc. They can do what they want. What laws were broken?

Are you being petty? Because this is how you feel about stormy Daniels. And Russia collusion.

Do you even care about Bernie?

Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial

:11_2_1043: :thankusmile: ALL the Jurors! :thewave:
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The Pink Happy Face, as more need to FALL!
#metoo.. Girls please come forward and take these
assholes down. We need more Great Douche girls
to exposed the Orange Turd!

Btw: Time for this guy too join the Great Douche Team!
Bill Cosby’s lawyer falls asleep during testimony
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/

By the way since you KNOW NOTHING about LAW..

JUDGES ARE TELLING JURORS HOW TO VIEW A CASE WHICH IS ILLEGAL.. half the dumbed down public isn't even aware of that.....

MEANING :

We convicted them on three things, and we really didn't want to convict them on anything. But we had to, because of the way the judge said the only thing that you can use is what you get under the law... I would have loved to hold up a flag to show them we approved of what they were doing. It was very difficult for us to bring in that conviction.

The nullification principle involves the power to say no to the excesses of government, and thus serves as a final defense against tyranny. As Thomas Jefferson put it to Tom Paine in a 1789 letter, "I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution." To get in touch with the fully informed jury movement write: Fully Informed Jury Association, Box 59, Helmville MT 5984, 406-793-5550

"If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's natural god-given unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an unjust law." -- Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone

Jury Nullification: What lawyers and judges won't tell you about juries by Sam Smith, Progressive Review

You know what I mean. Anyways my point is they are private organizations bothe the rnc and dnc. They can do what they want. What laws were broken?

Are you being petty? Because this is how you feel about stormy Daniels. And Russia collusion.

Do you even care about Bernie?
I care about your lies. There is no established court decision re: GOP. The progs have proclaimed their fraud in open court.

It's good to know you care less about your vote counting for nothing than you do some ancient old man. His vote counts.

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE

If 2 or more women come out against you what then? Maybe there’s something to their stories.

Maybe bill thought like you. His word against hers. He didn’t realize 6 women would testify.

They weren’t lyin about bill
Either were 16 or 17 lying about Drumph the pervert

Forum List

Back