GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He heralded education and strong family values, valued children.
All completely forgotten because he liked playing necro fucking.
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

Still not sentenced.
He'll get off with probation.

I hope so----he is NO DANGER to society
He doesnt deserve society at all. He was drugging people and raping them. He is right under pedophiles.

when I was very young------a young doctor (intern) gave me a Quaalude -----the pill did not
touch me. At that time----(some 50 years ago)-----I did not know what Quaalude was being
used for------but it didn't work to his "advantage" One time----at a dorm party I decided to
'DISCOVER' what it is like to be drunk-------so I drank myself dizzy. I got all sorts of
proposals--------I was walking into the walls------but MANAGED to retain my-----<don't giggle>
virginity. HOW PIXILATED did these dames get on a pill and a drink? I do agree that a child---
(ie a 12 year old) can be so manipulated----but not a normal VIRGINOUS adult
Quaaludes never worked on the victims chicks I tried them on either....But the powdered THC sure did...

I never knowingly experienced THC. Can you describe the sensation?

And I'm out. When my threads are merged with OBVIOUS & BLATANT trolls I quit responding.

The op alone belongs in the rubber room not on regular boards. The pos conflates real current events with his asinine trolling of the right.

Later

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.

I see an overdose coming.

If he doesn't have a really smart legal team, like O.J., his fortune of millions is going to evaporate down to nothing. It couldn't happen to a more appropriate guy.

Well the bar for winning a civil case is far lower than a criminal case, so any civil suits that can go forward, remember many of these crimes happened a long time ago and the statute of limitations has run out, but the ones that can proceed I think will likely win.
Well I hope they clean him out.

Can't wait for the coming cases on the Great Douche!

upload_2018-4-26_14-33-7.png

He'll get off with probation.

He doesnt deserve society at all. He was drugging people and raping them. He is right under pedophiles.

when I was very young------a young doctor (intern) gave me a Quaalude -----the pill did not
touch me. At that time----(some 50 years ago)-----I did not know what Quaalude was being
used for------but it didn't work to his "advantage" One time----at a dorm party I decided to
'DISCOVER' what it is like to be drunk-------so I drank myself dizzy. I got all sorts of
proposals--------I was walking into the walls------but MANAGED to retain my-----<don't giggle>
virginity. HOW PIXILATED did these dames get on a pill and a drink? I do agree that a child---
Quaaludes never worked on the victims chicks I tried them on either....But the powdered THC sure did...

Relaxation of muscles and tenseness..Euphoric attitude , slight color displacement like flashes from a prism.

The first I found out about it was when I was a psychologist major and was reading about experiments by psychologist in the later nineteenth and early twentieth century. The experiments were observations of these doctors doing various drugs. Onse such drug was mezcal which is a cactus plant like peyote used as a mild psychedelic ..Mezcal gives you the same reactions like powdered THC but with a time/spaciation distortion..Or as I called it having rubber ten foot legs..

If he doesn't have a really smart legal team, like O.J., his fortune of millions is going to evaporate down to nothing. It couldn't happen to a more appropriate guy.

Well the bar for winning a civil case is far lower than a criminal case, so any civil suits that can go forward, remember many of these crimes happened a long time ago and the statute of limitations has run out, but the ones that can proceed I think will likely win.

View attachment 190100

Yup...the trump accusers will come out and after him now....I am sure there are more.

View attachment 190100
Are you going to court?

This really makes me sad. I used to love Bill Cosby. What a waste he has made of his life. He could have remained a wonderful role model if he hadn't turned into such a perv.

Relaxation of muscles and tenseness..Euphoric attitude , slight color displacement like flashes from a prism.

The first I found out about it was when I was a psychologist major and was reading about experiments by psychologist in the later nineteenth and early twentieth century. The experiments were observations of these doctors doing various drugs. Onse such drug was mezcal which is a cactus plant like peyote used as a mild psychedelic ..Mezcal gives you the same reactions like powdered THC but with a time/spaciation distortion..Or as I called it having rubber ten foot legs..

ok is any of the gonna MAKE THEM RECEPTIVE TO SEX FROM A PERSON
THAT THEY PREVIOUSLY DID NOT WANT ---OR GIVE UP THE IDEA OF MAIDENLY
VIRGINITY? ????

VIRGINITY? ????
I don't know I always got laid on my good looks..

It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He heralded education and strong family values, valued children.
All completely forgotten because he liked playing necro fucking.
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

I'm glad my parents aren't alive to see this, he was their favorite.

And I'm out. When my threads are merged with OBVIOUS & BLATANT trolls I quit responding.

The op alone belongs in the rubber room not on regular boards. The pos conflates real current events with his asinine trolling of the right.

Later

Yes...do us a favor....

VIRGINITY? ????
So do you feed her a 135 or a 1 ton bale

VIRGINITY? ????
So do you feed her a 135 or a 1 ton bale
You would have to blow TOS..

Forum List

Back