GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

It is a damned wonder that he didn't kill somebody with all those drugs. I don't think that women will need to fear him anymore. Not in this lifetime.

If he doesnt go to prison, are white people going to riot, burn innocent peoples shit down and get away with it while claiming oppression?

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.

I see an overdose coming.

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.

I see an overdose coming.

If he doesn't have a really smart legal team, like O.J., his fortune of millions is going to evaporate down to nothing. It couldn't happen to a more appropriate guy.

Ouch. I've always been a big fan, used to listen to his comedy albums when I was a kid.

Just goes to show, you never know what's going on in someone's personal life. A lovable guy today, a monster tomorrow.

I hope so----he is NO DANGER to society
He doesnt deserve society at all. He was drugging people and raping them. He is right under pedophiles.

when I was very young------a young doctor (intern) gave me a Quaalude -----the pill did not
touch me. At that time----(some 50 years ago)-----I did not know what Quaalude was being
used for------but it didn't work to his "advantage" One time----at a dorm party I decided to
'DISCOVER' what it is like to be drunk-------so I drank myself dizzy. I got all sorts of
proposals--------I was walking into the walls------but MANAGED to retain my-----<don't giggle>
virginity. HOW PIXILATED did these dames get on a pill and a drink? I do agree that a child---
(ie a 12 year old) can be so manipulated----but not a normal VIRGINOUS adult

Forum List

Back