GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

Cosby found guilty. The sentence if ten years or more will put him in prison during the appeal.

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He heralded education and strong family values, valued children.
All completely forgotten because he liked playing necro fucking.
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

I'm glad my parents aren't alive to see this, he was their favorite.
My mom died just in time to miss the sex addiction with Tiger Woods, too. That would have upset her terribly.

I hope so----he is NO DANGER to society
He doesnt deserve society at all. He was drugging people and raping them. He is right under pedophiles.

when I was very young------a young doctor (intern) gave me a Quaalude -----the pill did not
touch me. At that time----(some 50 years ago)-----I did not know what Quaalude was being
used for------but it didn't work to his "advantage" One time----at a dorm party I decided to
'DISCOVER' what it is like to be drunk-------so I drank myself dizzy. I got all sorts of
proposals--------I was walking into the walls------but MANAGED to retain my-----<don't giggle>
virginity. HOW PIXILATED did these dames get on a pill and a drink? I do agree that a child---
(ie a 12 year old) can be so manipulated----but not a normal VIRGINOUS adult
Quaaludes never worked on the victims chicks I tried them on either....But the powdered THC sure did...

I never knowingly experienced THC. Can you describe the sensation?
Relaxation of muscles and tenseness..Euphoric attitude , slight color displacement like flashes from a prism.

The first I found out about it was when I was a psychologist major and was reading about experiments by psychologist in the later nineteenth and early twentieth century. The experiments were observations of these doctors doing various drugs. Onse such drug was mezcal which is a cactus plant like peyote used as a mild psychedelic ..Mezcal gives you the same reactions like powdered THC but with a time/spaciation distortion..Or as I called it having rubber ten foot legs..
We've heard that story before. You discover your spirit animal is a poodle.

Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial

:11_2_1043: :thankusmile: ALL the Jurors! :thewave:
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The Pink Happy Face, as more need to FALL!
#metoo.. Girls please come forward and take these
assholes down. We need more Great Douche girls
to exposed the Orange Turd!

Btw: Time for this guy too join the Great Douche Team!
Bill Cosby’s lawyer falls asleep during testimony
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/

Probably Bill Cosby thought he had got away with what he did, a lot of his sordid activity being so long ago, good that justice got him.

A pity your Trump Derangement Syndrome has to be part of EVERYTHING you post.

Today the Great Douche holds a kids photo shoot! Would you let your kids near this Orange TURD? After the Cosby verdict?

upload_2018-4-26_15-0-57.png

Coz should've hired Hillary. She gets child rapists off scot free.

One rapist and she didn't have evidence. He was also found innocent although she felt he was guilty. Each year people get off on not having evidence.
Hillary claimed the little girl wanted it. He was let off scot free while she made jokes about conning the system.

I do not like that woman. Many years ago ------a clinic patient who was about 18----told me
that she was raped on the roof-top of her tenement building (age 12)-----a guy with a knife.
In the trial she "ADMITTED" having removed her own panties----------which according to the
lawyer (may he rot in hell) IMPLIED CONSENT. He was let off from the charge of rape----
I do not know if he was charged with anything "lesser". Likely she would not know either

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/
What are you babbling about tard? Cosby was on trial not trump?:CryingCow:

Baz has one of the most severe cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome, with Baz EVERYTHING has to be about The Donald, he is completely obsessed.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Baz has one of the most severe cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome, with Baz EVERYTHING has to be about The Donald, he is completely obsessed.
He or it is a shill pos.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Why can't the Great Douche get Bill's Lawyer?
Would you be pissed if your Lawyer was sleeping in court?
I want the Douche to have good Lawyers. Don't you?

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

My mom died just in time to miss the sex addiction with Tiger Woods, too. That would have upset her terribly.

My Mom died before Rock Hudson news came out he was gay. She would of been very upset.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The thread YOUR thread is supposed to be about Bill Cosby, it's in YOUR thread title:

GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

My Mom died before Rock Hudson news came out he was gay. She would of been very upset.
My grandmother was a big Rock Hudson fan. She knew all sports of obscure facts about him. One day she was watching him with Doris Day and I asked her if she knew where he was born. Well of course she did! She told me he was born in Illinois but he was reared in California.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The thread YOUR thread is supposed to be about Bill Cosby, it's in YOUR thread title:

MORONS ACTING LIKE MORONS.

Forgive em Lucy, It's what Morons do, it's in their job descriptions

Many moms during those times were blind to anythang outside the home.

I have a mother.

So chicks who wanted to make it big in show business and sold their bodies in attempt to do so pissed off decades later.

And the Libs still won’t talk about Harvey Weinstein.

My grandmother was a big Rock Hudson fan. She knew all sports of obscure facts about him. One day she was watching him with Doris Day and I asked her if she knew where he was born. Well of course she did! She told me he was born in Illinois but he was reared in California.
They buried him face down, in case his friends wanted to stop by for a quickie.

I have a mother.
I'm happy for you.

Forum List

Back