GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

WTAF is with that title. You're giving new meaning to the word 'inflammatory.'

he's eighty years old. He will definitely die in prison. I'm not exactly in a rejoicing kind of place.

Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial

:11_2_1043: :thankusmile: ALL the Jurors! :thewave:
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The Pink Happy Face, as more need to FALL!
#metoo.. Girls please come forward and take these
assholes down. We need more Great Douche girls
to exposed the Orange Turd!

Btw: Time for this guy too join the Great Douche Team!
Bill Cosby’s lawyer falls asleep during testimony
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/

Gee! Many are Happy!

I would think Bill's not going to jail. He loves Free-Living and Raping.
Many places will take him in for money, and let him prey on their peoples.
==========================

These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.
Countries with no extradition treaty with US

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/

Lets see there were the wrongful convictions of Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray with ZERO evidence of proof and yet the OP believes this latest setup? why am I not surprised considering who the poster is.:rolleyes:

I've always kind of reasoned that there has to be a screw loose in cases like this. I mean it's not like there weren't thousands of chicks willing to blow Cosby, why the heck did he feel it necessary to drug them for quasi-consensual sex? Only thing I can come up with that makes sense is it's some kind of power trip which tends to stem from something wrong/missing in ones life. I guess I don't get what could have been missing in his life, maybe he didn't know either - though I still say there's a screw loose cause "I'll find the missing piece of my life in this passed out woman's twat" was thought by no man ever...

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He heralded education and strong family values, valued children.
All completely forgotten because he liked playing necro fucking.
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

I'm glad my parents aren't alive to see this, he was their favorite.

This legal lynching will be reversed on appeal. The whole trial was a racist feminist passion play. From the very beginning of the empanelment of this kangaroo court, the extra legal lengths the prosecution went to in persecuting this Black man were disturbing. First, all of the accusers claims save one, were beyond the statute of limitations for criminal prosecution. The majority of claims made were more than 30 years old, and all of the claimants sought monetary damages together as a group, through a media spectacle orchestrated by high profile celebrity attorney Gloria Allred. Their wholly unsubstantiated claims were trumpeted nightly on media outlets from coast to coast for nearly two years. Despite the avalanche of negative coverage, none of these lawsuits were successful. Allred was successful however in poisoning public opinion and future jury pools. Enter Andrea Constand, who Cosby had agreed to pay 3 plus million dollars in a civil settlement brokered by the previous D.A. and sealed under the usual agreements on confidentiality. A Republican prosecutor, in a neighboring Pennsylvania county running for re-election, seized on the long settled case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What does the fact that Cosby's a black man have to do with the case? With a little luck a few fat Alberts in the slammer will use this pig as their sex toy. Hey, hey, hey...

You'd have to be incredibly desparate before you'd consider sticking your dick up an ugly old black man's ass.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Lets see there were the wrongful convictions of Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray with ZERO evidence of proof and yet the OP believes this latest setup? why am I not surprised considering who the poster is.:rolleyes:
Gee? Was not Bill Cosby Convicted? Did not the victim testify?
Were there many who claimed the same Drug rapes or attempts to do so were done to them?
FFS! We can be convicted by COP Pigs testimony alone. Nothang else.
COP Pigs clearly shoot peoples on video for no reasons, in some cases in the back running away!

Righties RW DOPers all agree OJ killed some peoples. There was no real evidence he did anythang, And the Gloved did not FIT...FFS!

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It's kind of sad. I remember him from way back when his comedy routines were on 33's. NOAH..... that was a good one. LOL
He shouldn't have gotten away with it; don't get me wrong. It's just that he is more than just that, and this should not have happened when he was 80. Well, times have changed. The next "Cosby" will hopefully get convicted while the iron is still hot, not at the bitter end of his life.

My mom died just in time to miss the sex addiction with Tiger Woods, too. That would have upset her terribly.
I have a mother.
I have a hammer and a song but I don’t have a bell.

You were suppose. To have said, small world.

My mom died just in time to miss the sex addiction with Tiger Woods, too. That would have upset her terribly.
I have a mother.
I'm happy for you.
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

What are you babbling about tard? Cosby was on trial not trump?:CryingCow:
Does not own a airplane like the Left Hollywood type who fled to Europe over having sex with a 13 year old. The left seems to have approved that person fleeing the country.

You forgot to post this below, with that above. FFS!

obama-awards.jpg

Where do DOPers get these crazy idea's?
My goodness what a pic

I have a mother.
I'm happy for you.
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Does not own a airplane like the Left Hollywood type who fled to Europe over having sex with a 13 year old. The left seems to have approved that person fleeing the country.

obama-awards.jpg

My goodness what a pic
It's fake.

I have a mother.
I'm happy for you.
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

obama-awards.jpg

My goodness what a pic
It's fake.
WOW! You are correct for once.

I have a mother.
I'm happy for you.

obama-awards.jpg

My goodness what a pic
It's fake.
WOW! You are correct for once.
#YouToo.

Bill Cosby's Special Barbecue Sauce (Barbequaaludes)

Some of these will take on an all new meaning!

classic he said she said. No evidence. Now the "victims" will sue and get a ton of money. Cosby already paid one of these whores over $3 million ten or so years ago.

Whatever happened to "the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused".

classic he said she said. No evidence. Now the "victims" will sue and get a ton of money. Cosby already paid one of these whores over $3 million ten or so years ago.

Whatever happened to "the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused".
He admitted he gave her quaaludes. The man is guilty.

Forum List

Back