GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

classic he said she said. No evidence. Now the "victims" will sue and get a ton of money. Cosby already paid one of these whores over $3 million ten or so years ago.

Whatever happened to "the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused".
He admitted he gave her quaaludes. The man is guilty.

No he didn’t admit that, apparently being accurate and only posting facts, is too challenging for you. In an unsworn deposition attached to the $3 million+ he paid to Constand, he admitted offering Quaaludes to women he dated early in his dating life. He categorically denied giving Andrea anything to impair her during this incident and further claimed the relationship was consensual. The accuser herself said that she voluntarily took the drug he offered her and experienced loss of motor control during the alleged assault. What kind of idiot goes alone into a married mans bedroom, swallows a strange substance he offers her voluntarily and later at the end of the relationship files charges claiming assault. After police and.prosecutors declined filing assault charges, she settled her claim for more than $3+ million in an out of court settlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What nonsense. This is punishment for Cosby speaking out about black male responsibility. He had the gall to encourage men to stay with their families and raise their children. He became the poster boy Uncle Tom and had to be taken out.
LOL

This is punishment for a rapist. Normal time for rape is 9.8 years. He raped countless women and should be in jail for many years. This is indeed sad, a Greek tragedy in fact, where a man falls from great height. The accusations are not politically motivated. The accusations came before his speaking out about black male responsibility. To try to link them is dishonest.

Just announced on the radio. He will die in prison.
Gimme a link; I don't believe you. Besides, you don't have sentencing the same day you get a conviction, do you?
It's assumed he will get about 10 years. The actual average served is 5.4 years. I know of someone who was convicted of raping 3 women and got a 10 year sentence. He only served 3. But Cosby is 80, so any amount of years could mean he will die in prison.

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.
It is actually like a Greek tragedy:

The basic characteristics of a tragic hero, as explained by Aristotle~
  • Hamartia – a tragic flaw that causes the downfall of a hero.
  • Hubris – excessive pride and disrespect for the natural order of things.
  • Peripeteia – The reversal of fate that the hero experiences.
The reversal of fate in Greek tragedy usually results in the 'hero's' death: this will result in Cosby's death in prison (most likely), and the destruction of his status. He has nothing but sadness and misery ahead of him.

Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial

:11_2_1043: :thankusmile: ALL the Jurors! :thewave:
angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

The Pink Happy Face, as more need to FALL!
#metoo.. Girls please come forward and take these
assholes down. We need more Great Douche girls
to exposed the Orange Turd!

Btw: Time for this guy too join the Great Douche Team!
Bill Cosby’s lawyer falls asleep during testimony
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/
now if they would only go after Bill Clinton like they did Bill Cosby.

hell, clinton did way worse.

If he doesnt go to prison, are white people going to riot, burn innocent peoples shit down and get away with it while claiming oppression?

Naw, because Cosby was a likable Uncle Tom who scolded black folks to act more like White People want them to.

I kind of have mixed feelings about this verdict. He engaged in some awful behavior and I have no use for his politics, but there are many times he entertained me and made me laugh over the years.

And there's a part of me that kind of thinks the #MeToo movement has kind of morphed into a witch hunt.

Yet Ken Starr spent 70 million on a panty-sniffing investigation and couldn't prove any of it.
proved all of it.

time ran out of bill would have been doing 20 years to life.

but it's different b/c he was a (D) Pres, so he gets to be a rapist, poor Cosby goes to jail for being black and old

proved all of it.

Actually, the only thing he "proved" is that Bill got a blow job from Monica that Monica wanted to give him.

I wish he had been as vigilant about student athletes at Baylor who were committing REAL rapes when he was in charge.

but it's different b/c he was a (D) Pres, so he gets to be a rapist, poor Cosby goes to jail for being black and old

No, it was different because there was no actual evidence, and all the witnesses turned out to be liars or questionable.

Hey, I hear Waaaaanita is on version #4 of her story

Ouch. I've always been a big fan, used to listen to his comedy albums when I was a kid.
Just goes to show, you never know what's going on in someone's personal life. A lovable guy today, a monster tomorrow.
Did you forget about all the times you cited him as being against the PC Police?
I'll bet you did.
Link? Just one?

You cute little liar, you.

Get me out of your head.

:itsok:

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/25/bill-cosbys-lawyer-falls-asleep-during-testimony/

Even if the accusations against Clinton are true, in no way did he do 'way worse' than Cosby. Cosby RAPED dozens of women.

If he doesnt go to prison, are white people going to riot, burn innocent peoples shit down and get away with it while claiming oppression?

Naw, because Cosby was a likable Uncle Tom who scolded black folks to act more like White People want them to.

I kind of have mixed feelings about this verdict. He engaged in some awful behavior and I have no use for his politics, but there are many times he entertained me and made me laugh over the years.

And there's a part of me that kind of thinks the #MeToo movement has kind of morphed into a witch hunt.
He's a rapist, and the accusations came a long time before the 'scolding' black people for their 'non-white' behavior.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Even if the accusations against Clinton are true, in no way did he do 'way worse' than Cosby. Cosby RAPED dozens of women.
clinton used the Ark state police to pick women up for him.

are you saying the women went willingly and freely had sex with clinton while armed police officers were in the other room?

or are you saying since he raped fewer women, he's not as evil?

Yet Ken Starr spent 70 million on a panty-sniffing investigation and couldn't prove any of it.
proved all of it.

"Time ran out." Rewrite history much? LOL

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

are you saying the women went willingly and freely had sex with clinton while armed police officers were in the other room?

If there was actually any actual proof of those things, he would have been convicted of it long, long ago. Ken Starr spent 80 million tax payer dollars investigating everything Clinton ever did and found no proof of any of that. You are believing what you want to believe.

proved all of it.

"Time ran out." Rewrite history much? LOL
No.

Nice to see your happy the black guy got prison while the white man walked.

I'm not calling you a racist, just pointing out the facts.

Great thread. Two words to demonstrate leftist hypocrisy towards females (especially female CHILDREN). Roman Polanski. :D

These guys don't care about women. Lol. They care about their politics. It is blatantly obvious and transparent. They are using women as just another "special interest" group.

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

If there was actually any actual proof of those things, he would have been convicted of it long, long ago. Ken Starr spent 80 million tax payer dollars investigating everything Clinton ever did and found no proof of any of that. You are believing what you want to believe.
you forget what hillary did to cover it up.

I know I know, he's a (D) with no morals, so it's all good

Forum List

Back