GUILTY: Judge rules in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal contempt case. Ohh.. Myy!

GUILTY: Judge rules in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal contempt case

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton on Monday found former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio guilty of criminal contempt of court, the culmination of a federal trial that was years in the making.

"I am disappointed in the decision but I am not discouraged," Arpaio told our Donna Rossi not long after the verdict was announced. "We have appeals in the works so we will see where this goes. I was very confident during the trial that I would have been exonerated. My deputies and I were just doing our job."

Arpaio's lawyer confirmed the plans to appeal, saying the goal is to get a jury trial.

May I suggest..

gty_pink_underwear_jp_120302_wb.jpg

Karma, richly deserved. Lost a civil case on this as well. May he find a nice Mexican boyfriend.

Karma..for locking up actual criminals...you left wing assholes have an odd sense of right and wrong...

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton on Monday found former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio guilty of criminal contempt of court, the culmination of a federal trial that was years in the making.

"I am disappointed in the decision but I am not discouraged," Arpaio told our Donna Rossi not long after the verdict was announced. "We have appeals in the works so we will see where this goes. I was very confident during the trial that I would have been exonerated. My deputies and I were just doing our job."

Arpaio's lawyer confirmed the plans to appeal, saying the goal is to get a jury trial.

May I suggest..

Karma, richly deserved. Lost a civil case on this as well. May he find a nice Mexican boyfriend.

Karma..for locking up actual criminals...you left wing assholes have an odd sense of right and wrong...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, labels, wonderful. Still got my guns and permit.

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

May I suggest..

Where did I say that? I like locking up people. And I like them working the farms
during picking seasons. Farmers paying us taxpayers 35% less than illegal workers
can get to do the work. This does five things here. Can you name them?

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet a prisoner in Sheriff Joe's jail was treated better than prisoners are treated in Mexico, where they don't even feed the prisoners. It's up to the prisoners' families to come up with food or money, or the prisoners do favors for the gangs for food money. It's this way in most third world countries. Enough of this mollycoddling people who broke the law.

I don't think so. He read what you are. A filter for the Orange Douche and the RW.
Up means down. BS Spews by the Douche means it's the Summer of LOVEeee!

OMG, what a bunch of stupid crap.

Welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Joe will die in prison..Not really he'll just fade away..

And yet he did not take a life or even attack anyone. How is that remotely just?

Funny how you libtards think that such things are OK if done to white conservatives, but you would be pissing your pants mad if it was some leftwing Ookabooka who killed a cop.

And yet he did not take a life or even attack anyone. How is that remotely just?

Funny how you libtards think that such things are OK if done to white conservatives, but you would be pissing your pants mad if it was some leftwing Ookabooka who killed a cop.

You're right, we should just open the cells for all non violent offenders.

...oh, wait...you just mean this piece of shit?

All the prisoners this douche Arpaio f'd with during his tenure and salivating at the possibility this loser could wind up in a cell beside them. Boggs has reserved the projection room for their first date.

Killers should be found guilty by law and taken out back and have a cap popped in da head...

Joe is old and infirm, he hasn't long to live for..

Last edited:
I don't think so. He read what you are. A filter for the Orange Douche and the RW.
Up means down. BS Spews by the Douche means it's the Summer of LOVEeee!
Guess who the "Chocolate Turd" is. Yeah...you guessed it.

Forum List

Back