Gum-chewing, limo-eschewing Obama riles some Chinese

Luddy, putting your arm around your wife is normal. For straight people.

Maybe that's why you don't understand it? Stop being so Sexist and Genderist and Ageist and Racist and Homophobic and Zenophobic!

Did I miss one?

It wasn't HIS wife.

DUH.

At this point what difference does it make?
Every world leader on the planet is laughing behind BOBO's back and at the Tree Dwellers who put BOBO into the White house as someone other than the negro who cleans the Obama's bidet.
I'm surprised the Chinese leader didn't other BOBO a carton of banana flavored bubble gum to take home. I would have.

if you get a chance

look at the official photos

There was China's president, Xi Jinping, Russia's president Vladimir Putin to his right, next to Philippine president Aquino and the uberwealthy Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah. And then there is Barack Obama, right in the middle of the "wives club".

I hold a blackbelt in GoJu Ryu Karate and I can verify in the oriental martial arts, host masters seat persons of importance to their right according to rank.

No problem with our president riding in our highly secured vehicle.

As for Barry's gum chewing, you can take the boy out of the hood, buy you can't take...
I get your drift but the hack ain't never seen da hood. He's a wannabe brutha as demonstrated by his gum chewing and his walk, trying to look like a ghetto basketballer during pre-game intros. Instead he just demonstrates his amateurism.

Putin didn't put his arm around anyone. It was cold. He put a shawl around the shoulders of the Chinese first lady. It was replaced when an aide brought her coat.

It was a small act of gallantry.

Who gives a SHIT if the slants are upset....they spit on Barry's shoes by unveiling their new fighter jet that they hacked and stole from Lockheed during his visit....that should be considered an act of war and all trade with the yellow rats, ENDED. Their economy would collapse and they couldn't afford the fuel to fly their new knockoff.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

When I saw him on TV..... chewing gum with open mouth and prowling about in that arrogant and vulgar way of his...among the world leaders....

saying yo and high fiving people....

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I just couldn't.

This "President" is the biggest disgrace ever!

When I saw him on TV..... chewing gum with open mouth and prowling about in that arrogant and vulgar way of his...among the world leaders....

saying yo and high fiving people....

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I just couldn't.

This "President" is the biggest disgrace ever!
That's why obola was shunted off to the side.

Forum List

Back