Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

So it's always someone else's fault that you're unable to push your conservative ideas in an overwhelmingly conservative state. Gotcha.
For sure to hear you tell it nothing is ever your fault

Even when you have no ideas of your own and just sit around criticizing conservatives

I sure as hell don't blame conservatives for not allowing liberals to pass liberal legislation in California. LoL

That would be absolutely ridiculous. Lmao.
You have had nothing to blame conservatives in california for holding back the liberal agenda recently

Leftwing wacko-ism is in full bloom there

You have had nothing to blame conservatives in california for holding back the liberal agenda recently

Leftwing wacko-ism is in full bloom there
Yea. Blaming the minority party in a state dominated by the other party would be stupid.

I'd be glad we agreed on something if I wasn't almost certain that the point flew right over your head.

Yea. Blaming the minority party in a state dominated by the other party would be stupid.

I'd be glad we agreed on something if I wasn't almost certain that the point flew right over your head.
You are demanding the impossible

The problem is nationwide and not confined to a single state

And you are still whiffing on supporting it yourself

Yet you want to blame conservatives for not implementing ideas that you oppose

Funny, New Hampshire is full of guns.

Almost every household has one.

And yet you never see anything like this, and it is considered one of the safest states in the Nation.
Dude, we need more guns to assert gun culture. Can there ever be enough guns in soc…

And you are still whiffing on supporting it yourself

Yet you want to blame conservatives for not implementing ideas that you oppose
That's not what I said. I said it was foolish for conservatives to blame liberals for not allowing them to pass conservative legislation in conservative states.

Just as it would be stupid for liberals to blame conservatives for not allowing them to pass liberal legislation in California.

The point flew right over your head.

(1) What has happened to Atlanta is truly sad. Sad for Americans of all ethnicities.

(2) I remember reading that when the movie "Gone with the Wind" had its premiere in Atlanta in 1939, Ms. Hattie McDaniel, who had an important role in the movie, was not allowed to attend the ceremony because of her ethnicity.

(3) Today Atlanta is full of crime (like Jackson, Mississippi).

(4) In the 1960s, we all were so hopeful that civil rights would bring about a happy country in which people could get along nicely.

(5) But it seems that a large proportion of the ethnicity under discussion have become much more violent than their earlier counterparts, who never behaved so violently before World War II or even before the 1960s.

(6) I think that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., would be broken-hearted if he knew.

Do you live in Atlanta? I do.

Someone sounds upset.

You people always end up devolving into this kind of crap when you fail to provide substance to your claims.

I see it all the time. You're right on schedule.

You people are just noisy vermin, so it's understandable why you're panicked over any facts that show you to be degenerates and deviants; most of you aren't Americans anyway, so your sniveling doesn't matter as anything but entertainment and just more proof left wiingers are frauds.

That's not what I said. I said it was foolish for conservatives to blame liberals for not allowing them to pass conservative legislation in conservative states.

Just as it would be stupid for liberals to blame conservatives for not allowing them to pass liberal legislation in California.

The point flew right over your head.
Democrats are very good at opposing republican ideas

Take a bow

You guys are pretty good at what you do

Particularly when you are only slightly outnumbered as in my state

And much better than the totally decimated repubs in california

Forum List

Back