Gun Battle Erupts as Hundreds of ‘Youths’ Riot at Six Flags in Georgia

No.

Why does my answer matter? As I indicated, I'm not the majority in a red state. Not sure what you're not understanding about that. It's pretty obvious.
That makes you part of the problem

Have you ever sneered at Christians and called them “Bible thumpers” for condemning irresponsible sexual behavior?

That makes you part of the problem

Have you ever sneered at Christians and called them “Bible thumpers” for condemning irresponsible sexual behavior?
I answered your question, now it's your turn to answer mine.

If I'm not the majority in a red state, then why does my "no" response matter? You're still clearly the majority in overwhelmingly red states. So how is that the fault of liberals that you're not able to pass your conservative ideas in a conservative state?

I answered your question, now it's your turn to answer mine.

If I'm not the majority in a red state, then why does my "no" response matter? You're still clearly the majority in overwhelmingly red states. So how is that the fault of liberals that you're not able to pass your conservative ideas in a conservative state?
Condemning single moms on welfare is not popular and made to order for the bleeding heart left to push back on

I’m not afraid of the criticism but many lawmakers are

Condemning single moms on welfare is not popular and made to order for the bleeding heart left to push back on

I’m not afraid of the criticism but many lawmakers are
Then it's the fault of the cowardly conservative lawmakers that you people vote for in red states. Additionally, it's your fault for re-electing the same cowardly lawmakers.

If you can't pass conservative legislation in an overwhelmingly conservative state, that's your fault, not the fault of liberals.

Then it's the fault of the cowardly conservative lawmakers that you people vote for in red states. Additionally, it's your fault for re-electing the same cowardly lawmakers.
Ok, your displeasure of conservative politicians is duly noted

But I have to push even harder to overcome objections from your side

I'd like to see an example of this. Link please.

Find your own links; you're just a troll trying to be clever, and wouldn't read them in the first place. Stats have been available for several decades now. If you truly wanted to know you would have found them all by now. Go piss on your own shoes.

Ok, your displeasure of conservative politicians is duly noted

But I have to push even harder to overcome objections from your side
?

What do you mean by "push harder"? Do your red states not go by what the majority votes on? If the objections from my side are the minority, then why aren't you able to pass what you want to pass?

Find your own links; you're just a troll trying to be clever, and wouldn't read them in the first place. Stats have been available for several decades now. If you truly wanted to know you would have found them all by now. Go piss on your own shoes.
So you can't post an example of the stupid bullshit you're claiming.

Thanks for playing.

Yep, you're just a feckless troll who never has anything but idiot sloganeering.
Someone sounds upset.

You people always end up devolving into this kind of crap when you fail to provide substance to your claims.

I see it all the time. You're right on schedule.

?

What do you mean by "push harder"? Do your red states not go by what the majority votes on? If the objections from my side are the minority, then why aren't you able to pass what you want to pass?
There are many influences of elected politicians

And most of them prevent bold action

Since you have no ideas of your own you should support mine instead

There are many influences of elected politicians

And most of them prevent bold action

Since you have no ideas of your own you should support mine instead
And you blame liberals because the elected conservative politicians you vote for prevent bold action despite liberals being in the vast minority?

That makes sense to you?

Forum List

Back