Gun control and the liberal's war on women.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Liberals don't care about women, unless they can prey on their fears to advance their agenda. As evidenced by the hilariously counter-productive ad by Bloomberg's lunatic group that showed a female victim of domestic violence getting shot by a gun.

Here is a REAL LIFE situation where a woman who was a victim of domestic violence BUT, she was armed:

Deputies: Woman shot and killed boyfriend - KPTV - FOX 12

Lefties care nothing for women or children except to use them as pawns. Conservatives and the NRA want women to be able to defend themselves. Who's conduction a war on women?

Who's conduction a war on women?

Somewhere in this tangled collection of letters there must be a sentence; alas, it was not to be.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So a story written by one person is descript of all liberals......how myopic and an attempt to pigeonhole all liberals..My wife the ultra lib has a pink .38 cal in her purse and a permit to carry.. Explain that....

Somewhere in this tangled collection of letters there must be a sentence; alas, it was not to be.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The progressives are fighting tooth and nail to disarm the people of the US. They use as excuses men attacking women....which they rarely do with firearms..... However, woman DO use firearms overwhelmingly to defend themselves...thus, the demographic that will absolutely suffer the most should a gun ban occur...is women.

So a story written by one person is descript of all liberals......how myopic and an attempt to pigeonhole all liberals..My wife the ultra lib has a pink .38 cal in her purse and a permit to carry.. Explain that....

There is a firearm in my home also; properly maintained, and stored.

The progressives are fighting tooth and nail to disarm the people of the US. They use as excuses men attacking women....which they rarely do with firearms..... However, woman DO use firearms overwhelmingly to defend themselves...thus, the demographic that will absolutely suffer the most should a gun ban occur...is women.

These progressives are the worst ..
Progressive Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Inc.

http://progressivemissionarybaptistchurch.com/

and

Flo-and-Snapshot.jpg

There is a firearm in my home also; properly maintained, and stored.

I have 4 myself and want more, but I told my 12 year old kid he could have the next one...

"Liberals" by and large are not fans of people having guns. Surely this is not news to you.

As with vehicles, neither are toys. Training, maintenance, and careful use are required. Note that I brought vehicle deaths in a thread noting only firearm deaths as tragic. In many areas of the country, the dangers of firearms are more easily avoided than that of vehicles.

I'm going to stock up on some LEGAL weapons just in case they make guns illegal.

1. Flame Thrower
2. Minigun
3. Katana
4. Cannon
5. Crossbow
6. Grenade Launcher
7. Nunchuck
8. Umbrella Sword (my personal fav)
9. Speargun
10. Chain Whip (my 2nd personal fav)

10 Weapons You Won't Believe Are Legal | The Fiscal Times

"Liberals" by and large are not fans of people having guns. Surely this is not news to you.

When did the Amish become liberals?

It is not a true statement to say that all liberals do not like guns, I know of conservatives that do not like guns also. But like they told me in basic training,

This my rifle

M16-a3.jpg

This is my gun

man-grabbing-crotch.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to stock up on some LEGAL weapons just in case they make guns illegal.

1. Flame Thrower
2. Minigun
3. Katana
4. Cannon
5. Crossbow
6. Grenade Launcher
7. Nunchuck
8. Umbrella Sword (my personal fav)
9. Speargun
10. Chain Whip (my 2nd personal fav)

10 Weapons You Won't Believe Are Legal | The Fiscal Times

"They" will have a very, very, difficult mountain to climb, K2 is an apt analogy. The 2nd Amendment remains, no attempts to alter that. And I know people who depend on hunting for their livelihoods.

Forum List

Back